Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2014, 10:47 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,145,101 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
There was blood on Wilson AND in the car AND on the gun.

Physical evidence confirms Darren Wilson's testimony. And physical evidence trumps witness testimony. Physical evidence does not lie, is not racist nor biased.
I see a recurring theme here with the bold.

So for now, I'll stick with the physical evidence

How does the physical evidence support Wilson if there was no DNA from Wilson on the back of Brown's hands?

How does Brown attack Wilson wildly with a bloody right hand and not get blood on Wilson's uniform??

How was Wilson's uniform neat and not tarnished if Brown is attacking him wildly and pulling on his shirt?

Can you answer those questions?

Old 12-18-2014, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
According to you, forensics prove nothing, witnesses for Wilson prove nothing, Wilson lied, he intentionally shot MB in cold blood.
I wonder how the unbiased GJ got it so completely wrong? Three months of studying evidence and hearing witnesses and they just blew it. Unbelievable. You have seen most of the same documents that they did but you see things completely the opposite of them. How could this be?
Do you honestly believe that you are being completely objective?
No. According to the experts the forensics did not tell the whole story.

From Judy Melinek
Expert: My Michael Brown Autopsy Analysis Was Taken 'Out Of Context'

Dr. Baden
Dr. Baden: Michael Brown Autopsy Contradicts Witnesses, But Points to 'Excessive' Force - Fox Nation

Juries and grand juries don't always get things right. Any law professional would tell you that. That is not a valid argument. You are simply trying to defer to a fellow group of citizens. Not even law experts or detectives.

For example, here's a case where an officer punched a handcuffed teenager and got off. Roorda, who is also involved in the Ferguson situation, said that the officer was defending himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h65WaOSS6sE

Old 12-18-2014, 10:55 AM

17,476 posts, read 14,710,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
I see a recurring theme here with the bold.

So for now, I'll stick with the physical evidence

How does the physical evidence support Wilson if there was no DNA from Wilson on the back of Brown's hands?

How does Brown attack Wilson wildly with a bloody right hand and not get blood on Wilson's uniform??

How was Wilson's uniform neat and not tarnished if Brown is attacking him wildly and pulling on his shirt?

Can you answer those questions?

1. The physical evidence of Wilson's injuries support his testimony of being assaulted by Brown.

2. There was Brown's blood on Wilson's uniform. And in the car. And on the gun.

3. Again, there was blood on Wilson's uniform.

Old 12-18-2014, 10:55 AM

11,185 posts, read 6,520,163 times
Quote:
You didn't answer my question.

How far apart were they when the shots when off according to forensics? AND, are you stating that Brown traveled that distance, or his blood?
I'll beat my head against the wall again.

Forensics can't prove precisely how far away Wilson was from Brown when he fired the bullets that entered Brown's body. However, the blood trail [forensics] can Exclude some possibilities.

Brown's blood trail. From his blood furthest from the car, back to his body, was 20-22 feet. That physical evidence puts the kibosh to Johnson's claim that Wilson fired multiple times face-to-face with Brown from within a car's length, unless you believe, and Johnson forgot to say, that Brown's body then became a whirling dervish Back 20-22 feet toward Wilson and the car.

Old 12-18-2014, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
I'll beat my head against the wall again.

Forensics can't prove precisely how far away Wilson was from Brown when he fired the bullets that entered Brown's body. However, the blood trail [forensics] can Exclude some possibilities.

But your trying to use that to dispute Johnson's claim. Isn't that pivotal in your analysis?

Brown's blood trail. From his blood furthest from the car, back to his body, was 20-22 feet. That physical evidence puts the kibosh to Johnson's claim that Wilson fired multiple times face-to-face with Brown from within a car's length, unless you believe, and Johnson forgot to say, that Brown's body then became a whirling dervish Back 20-22 feet toward Wilson and the car.

Were they droplets? Splatter?

Could it have been from the hand wound at the car?

How does any of that PROVE that Wilson is telling the truth?

Old 12-18-2014, 11:00 AM

Quote:
1. The physical evidence of Wilson's injuries support his testimony of being assaulted by Brown.

3. Again, there was blood on Wilson's uniform.
You didn't answer my questions and I've disputed those claims with no answer.

I've answered ALL of your questions. Could you please answer mine.

Old 12-18-2014, 11:01 AM

Quote:
No. According to the experts the forensics did not tell the whole story.

From Judy Melinek
Expert: My Michael Brown Autopsy Analysis Was Taken 'Out Of Context'

Dr. Baden
Dr. Baden: Michael Brown Autopsy Contradicts Witnesses, But Points to 'Excessive' Force - Fox Nation

Juries and grand juries don't always get things right. Any law professional would tell you that. That is not a valid argument. You are simply trying to defer to a fellow group of citizens. Not even law experts or detectives.

For example, here's a case where an officer punched a handcuffed teenager and got off. Roorda, who is also involved in the Ferguson situation, said that the officer was defending himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h65WaOSS6sE
Both of these articles talk about how Melenik and Baden weren't privy to all the evidence, only the autopsy, so the forensic evidence from the AUTOPSY doesn't tell the whole story.

Your post is misleading.

Old 12-18-2014, 11:06 AM

Quote:
You didn't answer my questions and I've disputed those claims with no answer.

I've answered ALL of your questions. Could you please answer mine.
I did answer your questions. You just don't like the answers. So here we go again:

YOU: How does the physical evidence support Wilson if there was no DNA from Wilson on the back of Brown's hands?

THE VOICE OF REASON: The physical evidence of Wilson's injuries support his testimony of being assaulted by Brown.

YOU: How does Brown attack Wilson wildly with a bloody right hand and not get blood on Wilson's uniform??

THE VOICE OF REASON: There was Brown's blood on Wilson's uniform. And in the car. And on the gun.

YOU: How was Wilson's uniform neat and not tarnished if Brown is attacking him wildly and pulling on his shirt?

THE VOICE OF REASON: Again, there was blood on Wilson's uniform.

Old 12-18-2014, 11:18 AM

78,581 posts, read 60,772,556 times
Quote:
LOL....he's back to saying there isn't blood on the uniform.

Priceless, god I hope they don't lock this thread it's comedic gold.

Old 12-18-2014, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post

Priceless, god I hope they don't lock this thread it's comedic gold.
Ditto!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies