Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2015, 11:54 AM

211 posts, read 165,102 times

Advertisements

Parents Escape Hospital and Medical Kidnap Threat in Arizona

Good for them! We don't vaccinate either and other than an overzealous Doctor we have never had a problem...also helps to have a lawyer on retainer in case something does happen.Its sad in America parents must "escape" to make sure their child isn't kidnapped. Hell they kidnap kids for the parents simply wanting a 2nd opinion!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2015, 12:16 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,233,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelCreator View Post
Parents Escape Hospital and Medical Kidnap Threat in Arizona

Good for them! We don't vaccinate either and other than an overzealous Doctor we have never had a problem...also helps to have a lawyer on retainer in case something does happen.Its sad in America parents must "escape" to make sure their child isn't kidnapped. Hell they kidnap kids for the parents simply wanting a 2nd opinion!

We vaccinated but on our schedule. Not the hospitals. MMR was done when she was 5 and entering Kindergarten.

Besides, the article states no reason given but believes the issue is about vaccinations.

Old 01-22-2015, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a bag of it View Post
Why don't you vaccinate?
Don't believe its in best interest of us or our kids. Have done TONS of research and talked to Doctor that agrees with us etc..I believe a lot of the vaccines are untested on humans and the ones that are I believe the side affects can harm kids....
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
We vaccinated but on our schedule. Not the hospitals. MMR was done when she was 5 and entering Kindergarten.

Besides, the article states no reason given but believes the issue is about vaccinations.
I have a family member that did same thing...I was vaccinated and now my mother wishes she had never done it...some say I am crazy,paranoid,killing my kids etc. But it is what it is. They have never been sick other than normal stuff like colds. We also don't use Fluoride and try to eat as natural as possible.

Old 01-22-2015, 12:21 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,217,920 times
Parents take newborn baby from hospital without permission | azfamily.com Phoenix

This link has a little more info, but still not much.

Old 01-22-2015, 12:42 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,233,828 times
Read post 7 on the other thread dealing with the same subject.

Old 01-22-2015, 12:48 PM

10,237 posts, read 6,326,286 times
Good for them! However, at least in NY, they are locking the maternity doors from the INSIDE where nobody can get out unless the nurse station buzzes them out. Asked nurse why? Oh, we need to keep the babies from being kidnapped. Kidnapped by WHO???????? You are already checking (and buzzing) everyone who comes inside. Told that nurse I felt like I was in a PRISON. Got a dirty look with that one.

Edit: This was a maternity which did not have a community nursery. ALL the babies were in private rooms with their mothers. WHO was going to kidnap them? NICU was on another floor.

Old 01-22-2015, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
Good for them! However, at least in NY, they are locking the maternity doors from the INSIDE where nobody can get out unless the nurse station buzzes them out. Asked nurse why? Oh, we need to keep the babies from being kidnapped. Kidnapped by WHO???????? You are already checking (and buzzing) everyone who comes inside. Told that nurse I felt like I was in a PRISON. Got a dirty look with that one.

Edit: This was a maternity which did not have a community nursery. ALL the babies were in private rooms with their mothers. WHO was going to kidnap them? NICU was on another floor.
Yep. I remember when wife had last baby I had to be buzzed in the actual maternity ward when I would leave to get something to eat or go check on other kids etc. To get out it was fine and baby was always in our room...you had the choice to do that or leave in nursery we always want baby near us. I tried convincing wife to have baby at home this time but don't think she is up for it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies