Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2013, 04:57 AM

1,167 posts, read 1,122,059 times

Advertisements

God do I hate the left!!!

Michael Moore resolves to stop saying 'I support the troops' in 2013 | Fox News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2013, 05:00 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,666,916 times
What a pig! Nobody will notice.

I do enjoy his movies. Great entertainment, as are movies in general. Not believable, but entertaining. Fluff.

What a pig! Disgusting slob.

Old 01-03-2013, 05:03 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,850,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.XXX View Post
Thought you were talking about Christie for a second.

Old 01-03-2013, 05:45 AM

1,229 posts, read 1,147,226 times
So what? I never said I support the troops. You go into the military for a job, its a job you get paid for that job. Just as a cop gets paid or a fire fighter gets paid. I am sick of hearing about how we need to give homage to you because you served in the military. I don't hate the troops but I also don't think many of the jobs they are given keep us free or safe. Many times what the military is used for like keeping bases where they do not want us makes us more unsafe.

The US got its ass handed to them in Vietnam and no one lost their freedom here. We are just as free as before the loss of 58 thousand people. If you want to hear about god guns and waving hand in the air like your plugged into the grid go to Branson.

Old 01-03-2013, 05:57 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,391,753 times
I pointed out in another thread that the OP is probably just a bot. That post was deleted (as I'm sure this one probably will be). It would just be nice to get an explanation of why City-Data is implicitly endorsing these posts from "Mr.XXX."

Old 01-03-2013, 06:07 AM

1,167 posts, read 1,122,059 times
Quote:
I pointed out in another thread that the OP is probably just a bot. That post was deleted (as I'm sure this one probably will be). It would just be nice to get an explanation of why City-Data is implicitly endorsing these posts from "Mr.XXX."
What are you a typical liberal...suppress opposing views...

Old 01-03-2013, 06:10 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,391,753 times
Quote:
What are you a typical liberal...suppress opposing views...
I think people should reveal their true motives when posting on a public message board. Clearly you are hiding yours with your spam posts.

Old 01-03-2013, 06:15 AM

4,130 posts, read 4,460,163 times
I support the troops, even though I don't always support what the troops do.

The best thing to do is just ignore the constant unrelenting vile hatred spewed by the OP. Their hatred of anyone who doesn't agree has contaminated their life to the point where it has burned out anything else. It is a pity a life can go so wrong.

Old 01-03-2013, 06:16 AM

3,807 posts, read 4,274,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itlltickleurinnerds View Post
So what? I never said I support the troops. You go into the military for a job, its a job you get paid for that job. Just as a cop gets paid or a fire fighter gets paid. I am sick of hearing about how we need to give homage to you because you served in the military. I don't hate the troops but I also don't think many of the jobs they are given keep us free or safe. Many times what the military is used for like keeping bases where they do not want us makes us more unsafe.

The US got its ass handed to them in Vietnam and no one lost their freedom here. We are just as free as before the loss of 58 thousand people. If you want to hear about god guns and waving hand in the air like your plugged into the grid go to Branson.
First off, the US didn't get "handed its ass in Vietnam." You are typical left wing ignorant person who has no clue what they are talking about. The US never lost a single battle in the Vietnam War. 58K US personnel were killed; well over 1 million Vietnamese Soldiers were killed. The goal of the Vietnam War was to stop the spread of communism in Southeast Asia. A goal we accomplished.

Second, you obviously never donned a uniform and have no clue what it is like to be in the armed forces. No clue what its like to fight for your country. Be wounded for it and lose your best friends. I've done all of the above and then some.

WE fight for limp wristed liberals, such as yourself, so they can spout off and complain. All without lifting a finger to do jack for this country or people. Except accept its riches.

And your "Branson" quote would be called racism if a white person said something about a black person and some city in the south. Oh and before you and your ilk accuse me of being a racist, etc I am a black man.

Old 01-03-2013, 06:37 AM

8,276 posts, read 12,856,133 times
Quote:
God do I hate the left!!!
So I know a young man that is in Afghanistan. They had a car coming in their direction, as many cars can do but because they were so jittery they looked at it as a threat and shot it up. It was a family including children, they had NO sinister intent. Now an entire family has been eliminated at no fault of their own.

and you support this? Do you have any idea how many innocent people have been slaughtered? Or do you think the woman in NY's attitude is right, shove them in front of a subway car.

want a link?

https://www.google.com/search?q=afgh...F4m-9gTfl4DwBw

There have been over 12,000 civilian deaths. War sucks and not all the actions of the troops are worthy of their country. We are creating a nasty experience where we are losing more of our military from suicide than military action, because they are having problems dealing with the reality of war. With a Dane that perished today the total of lost military is now at 3253.

The people serving are too young to remember Lt Calle in Vietnam but we are repeating the lessons of that war. You hate the left? really? grow TF up.

btw - anyone with a reliable link? nothing Faux publishes is valid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies