Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Hillary was right or wrong?
I lean left - I condemn Hillary's use of a private email account for official business 32 23.88%
I lean left - I defend Hillary's use of a private email account for officoal business 33 24.63%
I lean right - I condemn Hillary's use of a private email account for official business 64 47.76%
I lean right - I defend Hillary's use of a private email account for officoal business 5 3.73%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2015, 10:11 AM

12,287 posts, read 9,818,000 times

Advertisements

Anyone who backs her re the emailgate is a true partisan.

I am sure some will change their mind and vote for someone else, some will still vote for her inspite of this even thinking she is completly lying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2015, 10:11 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,602,543 times
I would not be surprised if John Kerry jumps in and surprises everyone

Old 03-11-2015, 10:12 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,172,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
There is a lack of distrust with Hilary. There is no way the democrats run her now.

Does she offend your intelligence?
She admitted she had 2 phones.

Democrats, do you think she needs to step up her game?

But..but...but....I'm a girl and can't be burdened to carry all those email thingys.....

This glorified housewife has people carrying all her bags but could not be bothered to carry one of her phones??

Old 03-11-2015, 10:12 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,234,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
Anyone who backs her re the emailgate is a true partisan.

I am sure some will change their mind and vote for someone else, some will still vote for her inspite of this even thinking she is completly lying.

How is she lying?

Old 03-11-2015, 10:13 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,165,951 times
Meh, Hillary Clinton thought she was the shoe in in 2008 as well. I will leave it to the primaries and the candidates who decide to run before making my choice.

Old 03-11-2015, 10:15 AM

19,833 posts, read 12,090,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Meh, Hillary Clinton thought she was the shoe in in 2008 as well. I will leave it to the primaries and the candidates who decide to run before making my choice.
TPTB knew she was toxic back then and pushed BO.

Old 03-11-2015, 10:16 AM

2,062 posts, read 2,547,173 times
I was disappointed that they ran Hillary for president. I wanted a woman president and just did not think she was popular enough to get elected. I was right. Let's face it although I personally liked her she was an unpopular first lady because she was not content to be just a first lady and people didnt like that, untll the sex scandal involving her husband gave her public sympathy and energized her career in politics. I had wanted Hillary to become Obama's vice presidential choice although I do like Biden because I agreed with his opinion on how to solve Iraq's civil war problems.

Is there a female candidate from either side that has a chance of being the first female president? Or even the first vice president? And please do not say Sarah Palin!

Old 03-11-2015, 10:17 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,165,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
TPTB knew she was toxic back then and pushed BO.
I don't know what TPTB means.

Old 03-11-2015, 10:17 AM

17,441 posts, read 9,262,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
There is a lack of distrust with Hilary. There is no way the democrats run her now.

Does she offend your intelligence?
She admitted she had 2 phones.

Democrats, do you think she needs to step up her game?
She offends everyone's intelligence - she is another Leftist who forgets the that the Internet records past statements and interviews.

As to the Democrats running her ..... they put all their eggs in one basket when the "inevitability" of Hillary. Who else do they really have? The "distrust" is not her biggest problem, her biggest problem is that the Media dislikes her and remembers well the past Hillary Treatment of them. They well might dislike Republicans even more, but they won't cover for Hillary the way they do for the Historic First Black President and his Hopey-Changey Land of Unicorns and Rainbows.

The Media CHOSE and Elected Obama, they won't do that for Hillary.

The Associated Press filed a Lawsuit against her today - others will follow their lead.
She has been stonewalling the Press since she became Secretary of State and that's nothing compared to what she did to them during the Clinton Presidency. They haven't forgotten.

Old 03-11-2015, 10:18 AM

12,287 posts, read 9,818,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
How is she lying?
Do you really need me to spell it out for you? Are you not following the story at all?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies