Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2015, 08:51 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Barack Obama is a bald-faced liar. His supporter's are scum simply because they knowingly look past his lies and even make excuses for him. A sad state of affairs in this nation for sure.
I think this is what bothers me the most..

If his supporters called his lies out for what they were, then maybe he'd stop lying about everything..

I'd rather he say nothing, then lie to my face..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2015, 09:32 AM

16,603 posts, read 8,615,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post

If his supporters called his lies out for what they were, then maybe he'd stop lying about everything..

Good point. Yet the koolaid drinkers seem to buy his absurd claims time after time.

Sure it is possible that one small story might get to him via the news before someone in his administration tells him.
Anyone can believe that, even if you cannot stand the way he governs. However the POTUS is the most powerful, informed, handled, protected person on the face of the earth. So to believe all these major stories that have occurred, that he claims to be oblivious to until he hears or reads about them in the media, is completely absurd.

Here is another question. Why does he do it? As Hillary so infamously said, "what difference does it make"?
Do we really care how he learned about the story, or do we want to know what his view of it is?

True pathological liars tend to lie about seemingly unimportant trivial things. We all expect that murders will reflexively lie to LEO's as a means of self preservation. However when people lie about insignificant things, it makes no sense and you suspect they are dishonest to the core.

Old 03-16-2015, 09:49 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
He knew about it and so did others.
A change to the Fed law was made in 2014 and signed by the President mandating .gov email or a cc to your .gov email if you used your own personal email account.

They knew, they all knew and they also probably knew that it would hit the MSM sooner or later when FOIA requests for Hillary's email went unanswered or answered with "We don't have anything".

Old 03-17-2015, 02:01 PM

3,670 posts, read 7,164,704 times
having information available =/= knowing

Old 03-23-2015, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
He knew about it and so did others.
A change to the Fed law was made in 2014 and signed by the President mandating .gov email or a cc to your .gov email if you used your own personal email account.

They knew, they all knew and they also probably knew that it would hit the MSM sooner or later when FOIA requests for Hillary's email went unanswered or answered with "We don't have anything".
So he knew what was happening, but what if anything will come of it. The claim that a recent law just went into place falls of deaf ears since the (D's), including Hillary were attacking personal email accounts of the (R's) back in 2007;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DCwmYHr-_M

The arrogance of both Barak and Hillary is just astounding;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lDN5b6ET0I

Now of course there are even more untruths being exposed

Hillary Clinton's credibility just took another hit in email flap - Business Insider

To listen to the talking head apologists, neither Obama nor Hillary did anything wrong. Normally in a situation like this, one will turn on the other because public opinion demands a fall guy.
Yet somehow they are both arrogant enough to think this will just blow over, and the American public is to stupid or easily distracted to stay focused long enough for it to be a problem for either of them.

`

Old 03-23-2015, 01:03 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brocco View Post
why care about something so trivial
It's not trivial. The security of official communications to and from the Secretary of State of the United States of America is at issue. If you find that "trivial," then you have a very different idea of what's important than most people.

And there's no way, not in a million years, that Obama didn't know about this before the story broke. None. Zero. I don't understand why he lied about this, other than his just being in the habit of lying, but there's not a chance in hell that he found out "from the news".

Old 03-23-2015, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
It's not trivial. The security of official communications to and from the Secretary of State of the United States of America is at issue. If you find that "trivial," then you have a very different idea of what's important than most people.

And there's no way, not in a million years, that Obama didn't know about this before the story broke. None. Zero. I don't understand why he lied about this, other than his just being in the habit of lying, but there's not a chance in hell that he found out "from the news".
i can agree with you there.

Old 03-23-2015, 06:20 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post

I agree with you on what you are saying, and very true. But with these stubborn azz my way or no other way of believing supporters of Obama, this will not happen anytime soon.

Oh excuse me some of my friends who supported Obama either once or both times, have changed their evil ways, and stop making any excuses for him, as of some the past year year 1/2.

Some of them, will even tell us now how gullible and stupid they were to believe in Obama, for this I give them credit

Believe me they each have their reasons, and most just stopped trusting Obama and think he lies thru his teeth The thing that bothers one of our friends, is that he says so easy for Obama to tell another white lie, over another, then another.

Old 03-24-2015, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brocco View Post
i can agree with you there.
Why avoid the obvious issue, as it makes you look like a partisan zombie. Sure the paid minions on both sides get financial compensation to deflect, deny, obscure, delay, the truth and will never admit wrongdoing.
However as a regular Joe, you should be able to admit when your team messes up.

Old 03-24-2015, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
Why avoid the obvious issue, as it makes you look like a partisan zombie. Sure the paid minions on both sides get financial compensation to deflect, deny, obscure, delay, the truth and will never admit wrongdoing.
However as a regular Joe, you should be able to admit when your team messes up.
what makes me look like a partisan zombie? party politics is even lower on my importance scale.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies