Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2015, 08:49 AM

2,188 posts, read 1,383,948 times

Advertisements

This former lesbian details how the homosexual agenda spreads in schools, politics, and the media. She was deep into the system.

Interesting quotes :

"Make a school board sign a simple statement that they will not fire a gay teacher[] when in fact, the plan is to take over the school system as we see now, 15 years later, is happening".

"Be able to infiltrate media[].Because media speaks directly into the minds of young people. This is how you change society".

Old 03-16-2015, 08:55 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,650,642 times
More of this? Are you a closet homosexual, OP?

Old 03-16-2015, 08:57 AM

18,403 posts, read 19,031,744 times
the gay mafia at it again.

Old 03-16-2015, 09:01 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,567,335 times
Hahaha, too funny! WE'RE ALL GONNA CATCH THE GAY!!!! The ignorant fear is hilarious.

Old 03-16-2015, 09:02 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,631,426 times
My GUESS is this "former lesbian" has an agenda of seeking attention. "Look at me, look at me, look at me."

I didn't watch the video, because I don't want to look at her.

Old 03-16-2015, 09:04 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,765,593 times
What's with the obsession with other people's sex lives?

Old 03-16-2015, 09:17 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Isn't that an 'official' plank in the GOP platform?

Old 03-16-2015, 09:21 AM

16,603 posts, read 8,622,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
I cannot comment on the video as I have not watched it.

However to the OP's point, there is definitely a homosexual agenda. Now some people just call it politics, others say it is fighting for ones rights. However those of us who use the term agenda know there is an insidious behind the scene attempt to desensitize heterosexuals via the media, movies/TV, and some Hollywood producers have admitted as much.

They also try to indoctrinate our children in schools. Ever wonder why the NY public school system and a few others mandate books like "Johnny had two daddies" or "Heather has two mommies" for such an infinitesimally small group of people?

I could go on with other examples, but people need to stop worrying about being PC and open their eyes. Sure most of us don't care what two male or female homosexuals do in the privacy of their own homes. They could have bisexual/transgender orgies as far as most are concerned.
However when it goes beyond that into the "proud & loud" activists who wish to force us into accepting their behavior (which should remain private) as normal, I and others draw the line. That is especially true of trying to indoctrinate our younger generations with PC brainwashing.

Old 03-16-2015, 09:26 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,631,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Isn't that an 'official' plank in the GOP platform?
According to their website - https://www.gop.com/platform/renewing-american-values/ - they have "Preserving and Protecting Traditional Marriage", which technically is not about what people do in their bedroom. If you read the paragraph detailing it, they don't mention sex, the bedroom or what goes on there a single time.

I definitely admit that many in the GOP believe, wrongly, that being homosexual is a choice and that they believe it is a wrong and immoral choice.

The new new breed of up-and-coming conservatives feel quite different that the establishment Republicans on many aspects of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
I cannot comment on the video as I have not watched it.

However to the OP's point, there is definitely a homosexual agenda. Now some people just call it politics, others say it is fighting for ones rights. However those of us who use the term agenda know there is an insidious behind the scene attempt to desensitize heterosexuals via the media, movies/TV, and some Hollywood producers have admitted as much.

They also try to indoctrinate our children in schools. Ever wonder why the NY public school system and a few others mandate books like "Johnny had two daddies" or "Heather has two mommies" for such an infinitesimally small group of people?

I could go on with other examples, but people need to stop worrying about being PC and open their eyes. Sure most of us don't care what two male or female homosexuals do in the privacy of their own homes. They could have bisexual/transgender orgies as far as most are concerned.
However when it goes beyond that into the "proud & loud" activists who wish to force us into accepting their behavior (which should remain private) as normal, I and others draw the line. That is especially true of trying to indoctrinate our younger generations with PC brainwashing.
Every group has an agenda, and "indoctrination" is NOT the agenda of most homosexuals. Sure, there may be the odd outlier, like the pedophiles in the Catholic Church, but this does not reflect upon the group as a whole.

Old 03-16-2015, 09:28 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,544,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
More of this? Are you a closet homosexual, OP?

I truly believe that people who post this crap are gay themselves & unwilling to come out of the closet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies