Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2015, 06:35 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,707,171 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_8E3ENrKrQ

Attract the racist vote via abstraction.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2015, 06:51 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,212,031 times
Stupid thread is stupid....

What about black republicans?

Old 03-19-2015, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
Stupid thread is stupid....

What about black republicans?
What is stupid about it? Racism is stupidity....I would agree with that. What about black republicans? They are part of the abstraction and subterfuge. Even better than white abstraction is to have black folks say it. The best possible scenario is to promote a few blacks to work against the interest of the masses of blacks. That way they can really abstract and hide the racism.

I imagine this topic will get few takers.....because of the evidence.

Old 03-19-2015, 07:01 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,052,833 times
Stephen Smith is right.
Not only do the Dems have them under their thumb, they've got them shilling for them too. And the Dems will do nothing for them in return, of course.

Old 03-19-2015, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
Stephen Smith is right.
Not only do the Dems have them under their thumb, they've got them shilling for them too. And the Dems will do nothing for them in return, of course.
Look...I do not vote for the Democrats either. I did not vote for Obama in either election. This is simply a TRUTH about the Republican party. The democrats DO take the black vote for granted.....but the option is NOT binary, even though its a two party system. One does not have to select Republican (nor should they want to) to deselect democrats.

Old 03-19-2015, 07:08 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
What is stupid about it? Racism is stupidity
of course it is.. Whats that have to do with Republicans? Do you realize how racist this accusation is?
Quote:
I would agree with that. What about black republicans?

Quote:
They are part of the abstraction and subterfuge.
Translation, if blacks are Republican, they are part of the problem, which is a racist statement, all by itself, because clearly it couldnt be because they disagree with Democratic policies which keep people living in poverty.
Quote:
Even better than white abstraction is to have black folks say it.
Racist statement again
Quote:
The best possible scenario is to promote a few blacks to work against the interest of the masses of blacks. That way they can really abstract and hide the racism.
Which is how Democrats managed to get the black vote, despite a history of lynchings, KKK, and denying blacks rights for decades..

And before you start telling me that was decades ago, your video is from 35 years ago.
Quote:
I imagine this topic will get few takers.....because of the evidence.
It'll get few takers because your synopsis is racist and dumb.

Old 03-19-2015, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Look...I do not vote for the Democrats either. I did not vote for Obama in either election. This is simply a TRUTH about the Republican party.
If only it was, you'd have a point.. But its not..

its racist to believe it is..

Old 03-19-2015, 07:14 AM

8,059 posts, read 3,945,174 times
What Did Lee Atwater Really Say?

Old 03-19-2015, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
of course it is.. Whats that have to do with Republicans? Do you realize how racist this accusation is?

Translation, if blacks are Republican, they are part of the problem, which is a racist statement, all by itself, because clearly it couldnt be because they disagree with Democratic policies which keep people living in poverty.

Racist statement again

Which is how Democrats managed to get the black vote, despite a history of lynchings, and denying blacks rights for decades..

It'll get few takers because your synopsis is racist and dumb.
Boy you guys bend over backwards to try to cover your ***** don't you. If we talk about slavery you then talk about the Irish or try to obfuscate things by talking about black slave owners. At every turn, instead of just dealing with a reality you choose to deflect or normalize it. That is what I call not being RESPONSIBLE. On the other hand, if the issue is out of wedlock births.....or crime......you do not try to equalize those things, racially, by introducing white out of wedlock births or white crime to the conversation. That is because, as racist, people want to normalize the sins and wrongs of whites, while de-normalizing the sins and wrongs of blacks. Such is needed to preserve the optics of white supremacy and black inferiority.

Old 03-19-2015, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Boy you guys bend over backwards to try to cover your ***** don't you. If we talk about slavery you then talk about the Irish or try to obfuscate things by talking about black slave owners. At every turn, instead of just dealing with a reality you choose to deflect or normalize it. That is what I call not being RESPONSIBLE. On the other hand, if the issue is out of wedlock births.....or crime......you do not try to equalize those things, racially, by introducing white out of wedlock births or white crime to the conversation. That is because, as racist, people want to normalize the sins and wrongs of whites, while de-normalizing the sins and wrongs of blacks. Such is needed to preserve the optics of white supremacy and black inferiority.
I didn't talk about slavery, and as a white male, with 2 black children and a black spouse, I find your accusation that I'm a racist because I vote Republican, INSULTING.

How are you going to equalize out of wedlock births with whites? Ban them from getting married? Your whole posting is nonsense and ridiculous.

Congratulations on being a racist, and projecting your own issues against others. Maybe when you face YOUR problems, you can then begin to talk about others.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies