Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2015, 06:54 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,107,899 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I dunno, chuck...

Seems the right wing has been up and barking continuously about the Obama agenda for years now.

And the Pubs keep twisting themselves into pretzels trying to block it.

Carry on.

Yeah, that's all we hear from the right wingers - bark, bark, bark.

On the other hand, all we hear from the left is - gimme, gimme, gimme, racist!, racist!, racist!

As if the left has NEVER complained about the right's "agenda".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2015, 08:54 AM

31,290 posts, read 20,731,520 times
Quote:
You do realize that investigations of wrongdoing at any level in any location involve extracting information from uncooperative suspects or colleagues/witnesses who have incriminating info.

How are so many able to succeed when the congressional investigations have shown themselves to be unproductive witch hunts?

Could very well be that it's a phony scandal, useful to Pubs for some childish mudslinging, which is why they persist without producing any results. Their unsubstantiated allegations keep many Obamaphobes foaming at the mouth, which very well may be the GOP's objective. In that sense, it's working.
I do realize that Mexican lives don't matter to Obama and apparently not to you either since you agree with this coverup.

Old 03-22-2015, 08:59 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,525,338 times
Talking I'm less than 5 miles from the border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
I do realize that Mexican lives don't matter to Obama and apparently not to you either since you agree with this coverup.
Since you're picking up that well-beaten strawman, tell me about the number of Mexicans in your family.

Please.

Thank you.

Carry on.

Old 03-22-2015, 09:06 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,931,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
You do realize that Barack "most transparent" Obama has used executive privilege to shut down investigations?

You do realize that Democrats in congress are fine with calling this a phony scandal?

Democrats through their own actions are saying that Mexican Lives don't matter.

Democrats are content with Eric Holder lying to congress under oath on this issue, they won't convict him - they would play the race card if the GOP tried.

Democrats are thrilled with Obama lying about it and blaming it on Bush.

Mexican lives matter, I wish Democrats could agree
Only if it can cause them to riot!

Old 03-22-2015, 09:18 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,931,809 times
Quote:
Since you're picking up that well-beaten strawman, tell me about the number of Mexicans in your family.

Please.

Thank you.

Carry on.

This is becoming quite silly.......notice how the left is asking how many other races are in your family or your friends. Do they ask this of other races, or just white people? Star Bucks has even offered a quiz on the back of their cups.

I would be very leery of a dem who wanted to be my friend if I wasn't white, seems they choose friends by race and not by actually being a friend.

My grandmother was 1/2 Spanish, with her blue eyes and white skin most would have called her European....

Old 03-22-2015, 09:43 AM

26,475 posts, read 15,057,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spot View Post
This explains everything. Thanks for playing.
It does explain everything.

You have an emotional attachment to Obama.

You ignore Obama's own actions and blame Bush.

Obama's administration chose to give significantly (~5 times) more guns to drug lords.
Obama chose to lie and blame Fast and Furious on Bush.
Obama chose to use executive orders to block transparency.
Eric Holder lied to Congress under Oath.

And you enable it, by sweeping it under the rug, since Obama is dreamy and has a D after his name.

Mexican Lives Matter.

Old 03-22-2015, 10:14 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,525,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
This is becoming quite silly
It didn't become silly.

The entire premise of the thread is moronic.

Just another Obama-bashing fest among the dozens started by the rabid right each and every day.

Quote:
.......notice how the left is asking how many other races are in your family or your friends. Do they ask this of other races, or just white people? Star Bucks has even offered a quiz on the back of their cups.

I would be very leery of a dem who wanted to be my friend if I wasn't white, seems they choose friends by race and not by actually being a friend.

My grandmother was 1/2 Spanish, with her blue eyes and white skin most would have called her European....
Spaniards are European. I've been there and can confirm that Spain is definitely in Europe.

Old 03-22-2015, 10:21 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,049,567 times
Quote:
Why shouldn't Mexican Lives matter? All this is, is a diversion to minimize Mexican Lives to protect Obama.

Stop diverting the blame around:

Obama CHOSE to LIE about his gun program.
Obama CHOSE to FALSELY BLAME BUSH for his own gun program.
Obama CHOSE to use EXECUTIVE ORDERS to STOP Investigations.
HOLDER CHOSE to LIE to Congress while under Oath.

It is sickening that you look at hundreds of people shot with Obama's guns and say it is a phony scandal. I realize that you just think they are mostly Mexicans so it doesn't matter, but if one of your loved ones were shot with an Obama gun, I bet you aren't sheep and callous enough to keep excusing it away as phony - it would become real to you at that point.
It's a waste of time to try and reason with O-cult members.

Old 03-22-2015, 10:55 AM

2,842 posts, read 2,327,580 times
Quote:
It does explain everything.

You have an emotional attachment to Obama.
Nope. Don't even really like the guy much.

Quote:
You ignore Obama's own actions and blame Bush.
Nope. But it is Bush's program. That's a fact. And when Obama came into office he inherited it along with several hundred other terrible policies.

Quote:
Obama's administration chose to give significantly (~5 times) more guns to drug lords.
Obama chose to lie and blame Fast and Furious on Bush.
What? You mean to tell me he blamed it on the guy who started it? Holy cow!

Quote:
Obama chose to use executive orders to block transparency.
Yeah okay. Because this was his priority when he came into office...

Quote:
Eric Holder lied to Congress under Oath.
And you enable it, by sweeping it under the rug, since Obama is dreamy and has a D after his name.
I enable it? WOW, I must be pretty important if I am personally enabling the President and Attorney General to do anything. My mother would be proud!

Quote:
Mexican Lives Matter.
Agreed.

Old 03-22-2015, 04:26 PM

46,260 posts, read 27,078,580 times
Quote:

Please.

Thank you.

Carry on.

You have yet to provide why this is a straw-man discussion?

Why is that?

Carry on!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies