Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2015, 12:36 AM

133 posts, read 175,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyCurious View Post
Exactly. Their lives only matter when another race is involved and in the US that race is usually white. Like I've said before, they need to admit certain truths about themselves as a race instead of expecting everyone else to fix all their problems. And other races need to stop sucking up to them, using them as comfort cushions when rejected by their own, and stop patronizing their destructive cultures.
I'd like to sincerely thank you. Not. For generalizing the entire black race. It may be hard to comprehend, but some of us actually have college degrees. Here is the real shocker: some of us also grew up in upper-class suburban neighborhoods. At least the one I grew up in constantly makes the most affluent list, best place to live. This is in California, so nothing to sneeze at.

By the way, I completely believe in self-sufficiency. No handouts for me. But people like you motivate me to not only be great but better than most. So thanks for that.

Old 03-25-2015, 12:45 AM

133 posts, read 175,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazChasey View Post
So you have no real rebuttal and have to resort to criticizing the guy's spelling? For all you know, English might be his second or third language. How many languages can you speak properly? If you're the typical inner-city African-American, the answer is "<1".

Contrary to your intentions, though, I'm not trying to insult. I'm saying it to open your eyes and show you the seriousness of your situation. Educate your children and teach them to be upstanding, honorable adults. Don't have your kids mumbling around cops, grabbing at their waistlines constantly to keep their 3-sizes-too-large pants up, acting like morons, and then being surprised when things go south.

Teach your kids to respect authority and to embrace responsibility. Maybe then you wouldn't have 70+% of your youth growing up without fathers. That fact alone should spur you to serious introspection and self-criticism; but no, it's easier to blame the White Man for your shortcomings.
Thanks for the enlightening writing. Not. I have a college degree. Can you please explain this to me? How did I go about this since apparently because of my race, my IQ must be nil or that I can't possibly be able to string a coherent sentence together, right. Actually, no. I was speaking clearly and full sentences by 18 months.

Thanks for the enlightenment though. But to tell you the truth people like you, inspire me to be the best at whatever I am doing and to mentor others that may have grown up in unfortunate circumstances. Instead of spouting off racism and stupid half or not even half-truths, I choose to be proactive. Yes, a proactive person of color!

Old 03-25-2015, 01:17 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,970,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicLove View Post
Thanks for the enlightening writing. Not. I have a college degree. Can you please explain this to me? How did I go about this since apparently because of my race, my IQ must be nil or that I can't possibly be able to string a coherent sentence together, right. Actually, no. I was speaking clearly and full sentences by 18 months.

Thanks for the enlightenment though. But to tell you the truth people like you, inspire me to be the best at whatever I am doing and to mentor others that may have grown up in unfortunate circumstances. Instead of spouting off racism and stupid half or not even half-truths, I choose to be proactive. Yes, a proactive person of color!
If they care so much for their own race then they should spend their time helping those white poor people in Appalachia and hispanics should be getting rid of all those gangs in LA.

Reality is that most people regardless of race don't have the time, resources or will to help the poor. The violence in poor neighborhoods only becomes a problem to the rest of the population when crime spills over to their neighborhoods.

Old 03-25-2015, 02:49 AM

2,418 posts, read 2,036,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
To get back on topic. What would drive children to murder an innocent man walking his dog? Entertainment? Hatred? Jealousy? Fear?

Well imo entertainment & hatred certainly figure in. And reading the news account suzie_q has posted detailing the reason they picked this gentleman over another nearby, the teens cited robbery as the main motivation. But let us all acknowledge the elephant in the room (or in this thread or even out on the streets) - the victim's race WAS a factor. They saw a white man as an easier, more fruitful target than someone of color. For anyone to ignore that or dismiss it is flat out wrong. If we as a society keep preaching that the racial divide in this country needs some serious discussion; then at least start by admitting that hate & race crimes occur on BOTH sides of the divide - not just the white side.

Old 03-25-2015, 03:06 AM

3,762 posts, read 5,423,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessxwrites89 View Post
I made a post about these incidents on my teddy bear's Facebook:

"You know what really upsets me, children are now murdering people. And they are often young men of colour. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, why don't you speak out against young black boys killing others?
Let me guess...Because they don't care? Yes, I'm going to go with that. Why do you care what Jesse and Al do? Do you hold them in high regard for some reason? Most of the people who do, sorry to say, are trash.

Old 03-25-2015, 04:55 AM

5,661 posts, read 3,523,039 times
Part of the whole problem............>

Stop with the term "African Americans"

Why?
Cause it keeps the segregation mindset. From all blacks, whites, pinks, tans, and yellows, we are all AMERICANS.

If you live and reside in America , you are American, period!

Old 03-25-2015, 05:23 AM

5,792 posts, read 5,107,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMysterious View Post
Didn't you know? Blacks are the only ones who fight and commit crime. Doesn't happen with any other group. Never. Oh, wait.

Arrgg, sometimes it's like people think all Blacks share one brain, and we can control the actions of another person. What these guys did was beyond awful, and my heart goes out to the man's families. I hope his killers are brought to justice. But people, use your brains. Surely, you must know that not every AA acts like this, or would support these demons?
Those boys should be facing many years in jail. Their parents, if they are around, should also pay dearly for their negligence.

Old 03-25-2015, 05:33 AM

692 posts, read 957,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgerider View Post
Well imo entertainment & hatred certainly figure in. And reading the news account suzie_q has posted detailing the reason they picked this gentleman over another nearby, the teens cited robbery as the main motivation. But let us all acknowledge the elephant in the room (or in this thread or even out on the streets) - the victim's race WAS a factor. They saw a white man as an easier, more fruitful target than someone of color. For anyone to ignore that or dismiss it is flat out wrong. If we as a society keep preaching that the racial divide in this country needs some serious discussion; then at least start by admitting that hate & race crimes occur on BOTH sides of the divide - not just the white side.
So let me get this straight...on the one hand Black on Black crime is supposedly some massive issue, but on the other hand we attack White people because we believe that Whites are an easier, more fruitful target?

At least be consistent with your generalisations of Black people.

Old 03-25-2015, 05:36 AM

692 posts, read 957,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazChasey View Post
All this thread has proven is that intelligent, well-adjusted, normal black folks are a minority who have to pay for the ignorance and mental ineptitude of their racial brethren. I feel bad for the good black folks out there who have to carry the burden of their good-for-nothing, welfare-leeching, air-stealing, being-a-blight-on-humanity brothers. If people like calipeepee want to really help their race, they should jump off a tall cliff. Preferably one that will wash them out to sea so that no one has to clean up the mess. The race is doomed if loud-mouth idiots like her and her ilk are the ones who speak for all blacks. No one takes her seriously, which is why she's on here posting 100+ times per hour. I guess she's trying to outdo the black-on-black murder rate in her town with her post counts. Can't blame her. It gets pretty boring just waiting around for your government cheese.
All this thread has proven is that intelligent, well-adjusted, normal White folks are a minority who have to pay for the ignorance and mental ineptitude of their racial brethren. I feel bad for the good White folks out there who have to carry the burden of their good-for-nothing, welfare-leeching, air-stealing, being-a-blight-on-humanity brothers. If people like KazChasey want to really help their race, they should jump off a tall cliff. Preferably one that will wash them out to sea so that no one has to clean up the mess. The race is doomed if loud-mouth idiots like her and her ilk are the ones who speak for all Whites. No one takes her seriously, which is why she's on here posting 100+ times per hour. I guess she's trying to outdo the White-on-White murder rate in her town with her post counts. Can't blame her. It gets pretty boring just waiting around for your government cheese.

Fixed that for you.

Old 03-25-2015, 05:53 AM

2,418 posts, read 2,036,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexdiamondz1902 View Post
So let me get this straight...on the one hand Black on Black crime is supposedly some massive issue, but on the other hand we attack White people because we believe that Whites are an easier, more fruitful target?

At least be consistent with your generalisations of Black people.
1) I haven't commented once regarding black on black crime. Not once.
2) YOU didn't attack white people ....or did you? Are you one of the three teens involved in THIS crime?
3) I commented specifically on THIS crime. And yes there are many crimes just like it that have been committed across our country. There are also many white on black, white on white, & black on black crimes. That does not negate or change the fact that the victim of THIS crime was picked for opportunity AND for skin color. You can argue that all you want - this is a forum after all...but facts are stubborn things.
4) Based on YOUR comments, the one making generalizations is YOU. That's generalizations...with a Z dear. Try to be consistent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies