Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2015, 04:53 PM

1,587 posts, read 1,016,546 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
As was the made up quote that said Iran was going to wipe Israel off the face of the earth when in fact the actual quote was roughly ""the ruling regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time".
Again that is not the actual quote. I actually understand the language very well. You are quoting some news source that misled. The quote of wiping Israel off the map was a misquoted but the actual quote does call for Israel destruction in some many words.

It's no coincidence that every single enemy that Israel has is receiving military equipment from Iran.

Quote:
Need I remind you that an overwhelming majority of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudis? Our Ally.
btw Obama took Iran and Hezbollah off the terrorist list.
You are preaching to the choir about 9/11 as I know all about that. Obama does a lot of dumb things so there was no surprising he took both off the terrorist list

Last edited by Devon011; 04-03-2015 at 05:30 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2015, 05:00 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,924,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
Reading all the responses from Republicans here, one would think there's a provision where Obama personally hands the ayatollah a nuclear weapon. Somehow, I don't think that's the case. We'll see if any Republicans read the link, and respond with a little clearer head.
If one looks its more than Republicans. Today even Iran is saying his administration is lying to Americans. Many have to can keep speech do not trust Obama; plain and simple.

Old 04-03-2015, 09:10 PM

2,423 posts, read 2,096,240 times
Quote:
Let me guess, that was in an Israeli newspaper? Show some proof and not some made up quote.

Again Iran hasn't invaded any country in hundreds of years.
Are you kidding me?

Iraq, Syria, Gaza, Yemen...

Terrorist attacks all over the globe.

I see the Anti-Israel agenda you have going here. Iran are saints and Israel is evil.

Old 04-03-2015, 09:24 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,404,464 times
Default Kudos to President Obama and his fine staff

It wasn't that long ago that Iran was utterly defiant, intent on developing nuclear capabilities no matter what the West said. it had gotten so bad that the President was contemplating military action until Russia stepped and save Iran from the wrath of the great American President Obama. Putin recognized that what our incredibly intelligent and effect President was going to do, was going to be highly effective in dealing with Iran.

Instead, our great President took a different course, imposing SANCTIONS, and this brought Iran to their knees begging for compromise. Our President did this, without causing our economy to collapse, and this country to bleed to death. He did so without risking the lives of thousands of innocent people, or killing Americans like Republican Bush did.

Now that this brilliant "framework" has been put in place, a deal that Republicans could never achieve, will the Republican Congress blow it up - thus giving the American public yet another reason to annihilate them in 2016? Republicans are in a bind right now. If they support the deal, all credit to our great President Obama. If they oppose the deal, they look like obstructionist imbeciles. Your call, Pubs.

Old 04-04-2015, 02:40 AM

847 posts, read 767,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
The end result of this deal is that all surrounding countries are going to get their nuke on.
You take our nuke s away and broker a deal that results in other countires expanding their nuclear program.
you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Everything that Iran has been left with has is just face saving measures.

They will be running first generation centrifuges which are not worth $hit. They will not be enriching anything above 5%.

and for all you who love war. don't worry. If Iran or the U.S or both **** up the deal sometime in the future by not complying with agreement. you can have your bloody war then. I am sure Hillary and Jeb Bush both love war enough.

maybe you will happy if America spends another 5000 thousands soles lives in the Mid East and perhaps pour down another 5-6 trillion dollars down the drain.

some people just like to ***** and moan not matter what.

Old 04-04-2015, 04:47 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,875,053 times
The Bibi led Knesset members in out Congress could make a peaceful solution hard to get.

Old 04-04-2015, 05:39 AM

37,956 posts, read 17,896,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesisxx View Post
Again that is not the actual quote. I actually understand the language very well. You are quoting some news source that misled. The quote of wiping Israel off the map was a misquoted but the actual quote does call for Israel destruction in some many words.
Quit making things up. Your view was outed awhile back. Keep up will you? The full quote translated directly to English: “The Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time”.

Here's a link
Israel: “Wiped off The Map”. The Rumor of the Century, Fabricated by the US Media to Justify An All out War on Iran | Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

Quote:
It's no coincidence that every single enemy that Israel has is receiving military equipment from Iran.
LMAO Iran has very little in the way of a military and weaponry.

Quote:
You are preaching to the choir about 9/11 as I know all about that. Obama does a lot of dumb things so there was no surprising he took both off the terrorist list
Because they are not terrorists. Although you do have a point as I generally find it hard to defend Obama since he's wrong often enough.

Last edited by Loveshiscountry; 04-04-2015 at 05:52 AM..

Old 04-04-2015, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
It means that they are the world's leading exporter of terrorism.
They are fighting several "proxy" wars.
And you have proof of this or because someone used a catchy phrase and you fell for it? Proxy wars? lol Another silly made up catch phrase with no substance. You're sounding like a liberal.

Old 04-04-2015, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoreJuice View Post
Are you kidding me?

Iraq, Syria, Gaza, Yemen...

Terrorist attacks all over the globe.

I see the Anti-Israel agenda you have going here. Iran are saints and Israel is evil.
Again show proof Iran has attacked those countries. So when an American causes destruction they represent themselves but if a citizen from Iran does it that represents their country? You're lost.

btw My agenda is America and NOT to be policemen all over the world. You want to fight go ahead and go. But quit hiding in the safety of our borders while compelling others to give their lives for something that has nothing to do with protecting our borders. Protect our borders. Entangling alliances with none. You know like the founders wanted.

Old 04-04-2015, 06:35 AM

1,587 posts, read 1,016,546 times
Quote:
Quit making things up. Your view was outed awhile back. Keep up will you? The full quote translated directly to English: “The Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time”.
Actually it is you that is making up things and the fact you don't know is the funny part. Again that is not what the quote say at all. Like I said I can understand Farsi very well. Guess who made up that quote that you keep trying to pushing on people? An Iranian that run a site called The Mossadegh Project that you link is using as a source. Like I said you are misled

Quote:
LMAO Iran has very little in the way of a military and weaponry.
The fact you said this shows you know nothing about Iran at all.

Quote:
Because they are not terrorists. Although you do have a point as I generally find it hard to defend Obama since he's wrong often enough.
They are terrorist and both sponsor terrorism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies