Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2015, 05:48 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,861,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scobby View Post
Http://m,rassmussenreport.com/public...ly_than_israel

Democrats don't trust Israel anymore, the israel spying scandal and Netanyahu intereference in the US internal affairs are changing the politics in America
I don't know about that, but it is clear Netanyahu has certainly damaged US-Israeli relations in the short term. Long term, we will eventually get the nut jobs out of Congress and the relationship will return to normal...

Old 04-04-2015, 05:50 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,707,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
I don't know about that, but it is clear Netanyahu has certainly damaged US-Israeli relations..

The only relations strained are of that between Onumbnuts and Bibi. I'd say that relations with the US on whole are stronger than ever. Much to the chagrin of the Obots and their Dear Leader.

Old 04-04-2015, 05:51 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
I don't know about that, but it is clear Netanyahu has certainly damaged US-Israeli relations..
It's what happens in many countries including our own when politicians place their political lives ahead of their respective countries' interests.

Old 04-04-2015, 05:54 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,230,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
The "Israel can do no wrong" crowd with its inability to understand the difference between a nation and a religion IS tiresome and has been for quite some time.

Branding anyone who dare disagree with Israel's actions as a "Jew hater" is pure BS and a lame substitute for any rational point.
This particular poster keeps regurgitating the same garbage over and over again. His hatred of Israel borders on the pathological. Much like the idiots hatred who infests the WH.

Old 04-04-2015, 06:04 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,861,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
This particular poster keeps regurgitating the same garbage over and over again. His hatred of Israel borders on the pathological. Much like the idiots hatred who infests the WH.
I know it is hard to understand someone not disposed to flip-flop on positions, so the phrase "grain of salt" comes to mind.

Old 04-04-2015, 06:09 AM

27,145 posts, read 15,322,979 times
Quote:
Aren't we selling arms to the drug cartel,they use arms coming from Texas,Arizona ?
Stop. Blaming Mexicans for everything

Yes, the Dems that favor Mexico as an ally were doing just this and lying about it too.

Can it be said that Mexico is a better ally than Dems are?

Old 04-04-2015, 06:14 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Speaking of "regurgitating the same garbage over and over" ................................................:r olleyes:

Old 04-04-2015, 06:37 AM

62,970 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
They suck you dry?
I said "us" aka U.S. citizens. Reading comprehension is essential.

Old 04-04-2015, 06:41 AM

62,970 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
That's not what the right-wingers want,when they talk illegal immigration,they only mean

Mexicans or Latinos in general,they never mean or target Europeans or Canadians.

Ask any Republicans ? It"s always about Mexico
Oh, I see you can read the minds of most right wingers? I don't know of one who doesn't want "all" illegal aliens out of our country regardless of national origin. There are very few Canadians or Europeans here illegally compared to Mexico and other Latino countries. That is the only reason that the focus is on them. So stick your race card back in your wallet.

Old 04-04-2015, 06:57 AM

7,800 posts, read 10,110,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stockwiz View Post
Mexico would be good... if we annexed it and made it part of the United States, something I would support going to war to do. Guns ablazing and take down all the drug cartels in the process..
Ive gradually been moving in this direction myself, the only big question is what do we do about the Mexicans? If we annex Mexico they will automatically become US nationals, and they will thus promptly pack their bags and move north leaving us with a barren desert wasteland with no people.

The US Supreme Court Case Gonzales v. Williams in 1902 ruled that the United States could not prevent Puerto Ricans from moving to the mainland. The court ruled that Puerto Ricans had become US nationals when the US annexed Puerto Rico under the Foraker Act of 1900. Residents of Puerto Rico would later become full US citizens under the Jones Act of 1917.

And then we have the little matter of the rest of Latin America who will then be flooding into Mexico. It will be an unstoppable tidal wave. And then we will have to take over Guatemala, El Salvador, and so on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies