Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2015, 08:59 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,165,951 times

Advertisements

I almost never post anything from the Huffington Post on here because we all know it is a left wing source that is blatantly left leaning. Though once in a while you read something so funny that you have to share.

Apparently Pat Robertson thinks that gays are gonna force Christians to like anal and oral sex.....so who's gonna tell Pat that lots of Christians already enjoy anal and oral sex with no help from the gays? Also, what is Pat's fascination with male gay sex? Makes you wonder what the old man fantasizes about.

"You're gonna say that you like anal sex, you like oral sex, you like bestiality," he added. "Sooner or later, you're going to have to conform your religious beliefs to the group of some abhorrent thing. It won't stop at homosexuality."

Pat Robertson: Gays Will Force Christians To Like Anal Sex And, Eventually, Polyamory And Bestiality
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2015, 09:16 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,882,036 times
The fact is sheep are a lot easier to get along with then women and they smell better than some of them.

Old 04-04-2015, 09:59 AM

29,213 posts, read 22,348,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
I almost never post anything from the Huffington Post on here because we all know it is a left wing source that is blatantly left leaning. Though once in a while you read something so funny that you have to share.

Apparently Pat Robertson thinks that gays are gonna force Christians to like anal and oral sex.....so who's gonna tell Pat that lots of Christians already enjoy anal and oral sex with no help from the gays? Also, what is Pat's fascination with male gay sex? Makes you wonder what the old man fantasizes about.

"You're gonna say that you like anal sex, you like oral sex, you like bestiality," he added. "Sooner or later, you're going to have to conform your religious beliefs to the group of some abhorrent thing. It won't stop at homosexuality."

Pat Robertson: Gays Will Force Christians To Like Anal Sex And, Eventually, Polyamory And Bestiality
Pat's old mind turned into toxic mush a long time ago. That's what happens when a guy always needs an enemy to justify his own beliefs. The more lumpage, the worse the poison destroys healthy brain tissue.

Old 04-04-2015, 10:00 AM

4,666 posts, read 5,089,587 times
The incoherent ramblings of a senile old man...they are amusing.

Old 04-04-2015, 10:03 AM

2,801 posts, read 2,308,596 times
I guess he doesn't that in pure numbers MORE Heterosexuals enjoy oral and anal sex than the totality of Homosexuals. When you are as sexually repressed as he is your thinking gets muddled.

Why does it ALWAYS turn to Bestiality with these folks? This could be called a Tell, professional gamblers know it well.

Last edited by JohnnyMack; 04-04-2015 at 10:07 AM.. Reason: addition comment

Old 04-04-2015, 10:04 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,713,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Pat's old mind turned into toxic mush a long time ago. That's what happens when a guy always needs an enemy to justify his own beliefs. The more lumpage, the worse the poison destroys healthy brain tissue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1984 View Post
The incoherent ramblings of a senile old man...they are amusing.
Or perhaps fantasies.

Old 04-04-2015, 10:09 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,737,785 times
What astounds me the most about Robertson is how popular he is!

Old 04-04-2015, 10:21 AM

19,835 posts, read 12,090,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
What astounds me the most about Robertson is how popular he is!
The ONLY time I ever see or hear his name mentioned is here on POC.

Old 04-04-2015, 10:23 AM

29,213 posts, read 22,348,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMack View Post
I guess he doesn't that in pure numbers MORE Heterosexuals enjoy oral and anal sex than the totality of Homosexuals. When you are as sexually repressed as he is your thinking gets muddled.

Why does it ALWAYS turn to Bestiality with these folks? This could be called a Tell, professional gamblers know it well.
What definitely is a tell is the grinning mug shot. The cops learned this ages ago. The smirk on a man's face says he's a sexual offender. Other perps charge with other crimes rarely smile in their mug shots.

The women don't smile as uniformly. Their expressions are typically anything but smiling, but a very few do.

Robertson's face always shows a rictus-like wide grin, so its impossible to understand what he really thinks or not.

Old 04-04-2015, 10:34 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,737,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
The ONLY time I ever see or hear his name mentioned is here on POC.
Neither do I, that shows we are both sane persons!

I didn't take the time to find his ratings numbers, but the Facebook page for his TV shows has over a million likes...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies