Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2015, 01:47 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,173,757 times

Advertisements

Him saying "I'm totally getting away with this" leads me to believe this is not the first time he's done/said something like this.

Old 04-14-2015, 01:57 PM

19,844 posts, read 12,102,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
This thread won't get more than 30 posts about the subject at hand. That's the point.
Quote:
Him saying "I'm totally getting away with this" leads me to believe this is not the first time he's done/said something like this.
Drunk idiots say stupid things all the time, it really doesn't mean anything.

Funny, your prediction is so far off. Four hours in and the thread has passed 30 posts. No one could have seen this coming.

Old 04-14-2015, 02:08 PM

24,495 posts, read 17,232,699 times
a crime is a crime why are so many trying to interject race into it?
A hard working man was assaulted and to make matters worse it may have been for his colour.
The fact the loser was saying "I'm totally getting away with this" makes me think that he is a privaleged jerk whose rich Daddy might have a position or pull somewhere and has bailed out his drunk A** before.
It would be awesome if this kid is caught and has to face a judge who is not impressed with his heritage.

Old 04-14-2015, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Drunk idiots say stupid things all the time, it really doesn't mean anything.

Funny, your prediction is so far off. Four hours in and the thread has passed 30 posts. No one could have seen this coming.
You should probably reread the first post you quoted. Again.

Old 04-14-2015, 02:13 PM

Quote:
You should probably reread the first post you quoted. Again.
Most of the posts are about the subject at hand. Step into the real world. People are supporting the food truck owner. Keep trying to play the victim. The world is not as racist as you might want to believe.

Old 04-14-2015, 02:14 PM

36 posts, read 36,643 times
I hope they catch these thugs. why those people have to hate those who done nothing wrong with them? So insane.

Old 04-14-2015, 02:18 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,117,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
a crime is a crime why are so many trying to interject race into it?
It might be because the drunken jerk was (allegedly) using the n-word left and right? That's usually a reliable indication that race is the primarily factor.

Mick

Old 04-14-2015, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Most of the posts are about the subject at hand. Step into the real world. People are supporting the food truck owner. Keep trying to play the victim. The world is not as racist as you might want to believe.
No, you still don't get it.

I don't need to play victim in my life. Just making an observation. I'll make it clearer. In threads that involve a black deviant(s), we see everything posted from "I knew the race before clicking the thread" to statistics about blacks and crime rate ("Blacks proportionately..blah, blah, blah"). Even in the thread about the SC cop who gunned down Walter Scott, irrelevant black on black crime and black crime statistics were brought up. That is non-existent in these types of threads, nor are they as long (30+ posts or not), despite similar outcomes (in both cases, the guilty party is/will be brought to justice).

Last edited by ATG5; 04-14-2015 at 02:36 PM.. Reason: Better explanation

Old 04-14-2015, 02:41 PM

Quote:
No, you still don't get it.

I don't need to play victim in my life. Just making an observation. I'll make it clearer. In threads that involve a black deviant(s), we see everything posted from "I knew the race before clicking the thread" to statistics about blacks and crime rate ("Blacks proportionately..blah, blah, blah"). Even in the thread about the SC cop who gunned down Walter Scott, irrelevant black on black crime and black crime statistics were brought up. That is non-existent in these types of threads, nor are they as long (30+ posts or not), despite similar outcomes (in both cases, the guilty party is/will be brought to justice).
I do get it. I will work on calling out posters who I see making racist comments, but, please do know that most people are not racist. Most people actually would be happiest if we all were good citizens and respectful of each other. And I believe that goes for all races, btw.

Old 04-14-2015, 02:48 PM

3,658 posts, read 2,563,286 times
Quote:
I do get it. I will work on calling out posters who I see making racist comments, but, please do know that most people are not racist. Most people actually would be happiest if we all were good citizens and respectful of each other. And I believe that goes for all races, btw.
Your logic is upsetting his agenda. Most people find the news story in this thread terribly offensive. I hope they catch the people too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies