Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2015, 03:55 PM

1,293 posts, read 1,219,634 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangaia View Post
When a black commits a crime nobody asks black groups to apologize but there will be some criticism if black groups try to defend them and justify their actions.
Some expect them to be outraged. I read it ALL THE TIME. I have never heard of any black groups justifying the behavior of criminals (even Black criminals). It would be wise to understand fully what their complaints are before making such an accusation.

Old 04-15-2015, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
So no, you couldn't find a single post in which anyone defended the actions of those girls. Didn't think so.

Hey, it's not my fault you're mentally incapable of understanding the point and context of the post below to demonstrate how making any racial and stereotypical assumptions accomplishes nothing.

But only you and your twisted logic would somehow interpret that as defending and excusing a group of people assaulting another innocent group of people over nothing. But I get it. Not a single person defended those girls' actions, so you had to grasp at anything possible and then twist it to fit your little agenda.

And I have multiple times commented on the problems in the black community, but as you said yourself, you don't "bother searching out any others (posts)", because, well, they don't fit the crappy narrative you're attempting to push. No one's angry, I made an observation, and you're just mad because you can't dispute it. You made a claim about excuse making, couldn't back it up (where in this thread alone there are 4 posts making excuses for these guys, but for some strange reason, you won't call them out) and now are trying to spin my replies to dig yourself out of the hole you dug.

You yourself didn't "denounce" the blatant racist comments made in that thread, but hey, that's not a big deal to you, eh? After all, it's justified. Talk about making excuses.

And lol, like I'm going to lose any sleep over what you think of me.
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Old 04-15-2015, 04:00 PM

1,078 posts, read 1,077,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuck's Dad View Post
from the linked article: "No arrests have been made, but police said they have strong leads in the case – which is being investigated as a possible hate crime."

So, the police are actively searching for the perps, with strong leads, and intent to process this as a hate crime. I don't see anybody making excuses for their criminality, or calling for the arrest of the food truck worker for asaulting the guys fists with his face, so I am not clear what the travesty or double standard is that you think you are pointing out.
Of course they weren't arrested. Didn't you read the article. The perps were "White".

Old 04-15-2015, 04:08 PM

10,137 posts, read 17,495,720 times
I am outraged having just spent 10 years in Denver. It's disgusting and I am a bit shocked to be honest.

I know several years ago there were some blacks in dt sucker punching whites, but I really never felt any racial hatred when I worked dt. They seemed like isolated incidents, but then some complained about DPD covering it up?

I hope they make an example of these scumbags and hit them with the same sentence if roles were reversed.

Old 04-15-2015, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teckeeee View Post
I am outraged having just spent 10 years in Denver. It's disgusting and I am a bit shocked to be honest.

I know several years ago there were some blacks in dt sucker punching whites, but I really never felt any racial hatred when I worked dt. They seemed like isolated incidents, but then some complained about DPD covering it up?

I hope they make an example of these scumbags and hit them with the same sentence if roles were reversed.
Well, based on events coming to light, maybe the sucker punching was warranted. Look, you can't just continue to mistreat people (here I mean a group) and not expect some reaction at some point. Don't know though. Don't live in Denver or even the State of Colorado.

Old 04-15-2015, 04:41 PM

4,792 posts, read 6,068,201 times
Quote:
This thread won't get more than 30 posts about the subject at hand. That's the point.
...and yet it's at over 100 right now.

Go you.

Old 04-15-2015, 04:45 PM

4,792 posts, read 6,068,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
All of this makes me wonder!
If the guys that did this were caught by Police and then tried to run away, Would they be Shot in the Back?
Who was shot in the back? That guy you WISH was shot in the back because it makes your sob story that much better?

Old 04-15-2015, 04:57 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,140,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
Or black supremacy either. Or using trumped up fabricated claims of "racism" to get there either.
This thread has nothing to do with black supremacy or fabricated racism claims. It has everything to do with white supremacy and what happened to an honest working man, so stay on topic!

Old 04-15-2015, 05:05 PM

19,855 posts, read 12,127,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
This thread has nothing to do with black supremacy or fabricated racism claims. It has everything to do with white supremacy and what happened to an honest working man, so stay on topic!
Yes, I saw the bruises around his eye socket.

Old 04-15-2015, 05:13 PM

1,829 posts, read 2,239,118 times
Quote:
from the linked article: "No arrests have been made, but police said they have strong leads in the case – which is being investigated as a possible hate crime."

So, the police are actively searching for the perps, with strong leads, and intent to process this as a hate crime. I don't see anybody making excuses for their criminality, or calling for the arrest of the food truck worker for asaulting the guys fists with his face, so I am not clear what the travesty or double standard is that you think you are pointing out.
Quote:
This thread won't get more than 30 posts about the subject at hand. That's the point.

Hinty-Hint-Hint: //www.city-data.com/forum/curre...s-theater.html
Boy do I feel chastised and silly...

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognitoe View Post
Of course they weren't arrested. Didn't you read the article. The perps were "White".
If I point out your reading comprhension issue, am I a racist? The fact that an arrest hasn't been made YET is very different than no arrest will be made, or that they (the cops) are not looking for the perps.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies