Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2015, 09:49 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,306,141 times

Advertisements

Max Sterling, you have my sympathy. I'm hopeful one day you'll be able to live a life free of so much misguided hatred and anger.

Once that happens, you'll be much happier.

Old 04-15-2015, 10:33 AM

2,248 posts, read 2,357,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Max Sterling, you have my sympathy. I'm hopeful one day you'll be able to live a life free of so much misguided hatred and anger.

Once that happens, you'll be much happier.
I'm willing to bet that he's one of those folks who get up in arms about the "anti-cop agenda" on Cd making the 'few' bad apples paint a picture of the entire force.

Old 04-15-2015, 11:02 AM

506 posts, read 428,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
Hate to break it to you, but practically everything you said about me is incorrect.

Firstly I understand that there are good and bad people out there of all races/ethnicities and when it comes to black people I have no problem with many of them. I live in Toronto which has the largest black population in Canada so I interact or at the very least see them on an almost daily basis and what I see is alot of blacks doing what most other people are doing. Namely trying to live their lives peacefully and working to get ahead in the world.

Having said that, there's also an undeniably large segment of black population that IS NOT working to get ahead, IS NOT living very peacefully and IS causing a significant amount of crime and trouble. The blacks that do cause trouble come from both native born as well as immigrant blacks from various countries who come here. And THIS is the significantly large number of blacks that I DO have issues with because they do nothing but mostly cause trouble and violence.

Currently in Toronto/GTA there have been 11 murders so far in 2015, 7 of which were death by firearms. I can tell you right now that almost all if not all of those death by firearms the victims are black which means blacks account for over 60% of Toronto's homicides so far and also the majority of injuries coming from violent incidents. This coming from 7% population of blacks out of a 5.5+ million people here.

The point is I see there are good black people out there, but it pisses me off to no end that such a large portion of this tiny population of blacks here can't ever get their sh$t together and live peacefully like the rest of us. Somehow in this perhaps most multicultural city in the world, 5.1+ million people of all different races/ethnicities can live and interact with each other in a civil and peaceful manner for many decades now, yet blacks are the ONLY group that can't ever do the same. So forgive me if I feel anger towards blacks when they continually keep effing things up here for everyone else. Its pretty damn hard not to have negative feelings towards them when blacks are literally 9 times out of 10 the people to cause violence and crime and mess up our streets with gunfire.

So what YOU consider 'racism', I consider justified frustration and anger. I seriously don't know how people like you can continually stand up and make excuses for blacks day in and day out everytime they do something bad. And this whole 'its just a minority of blacks' thing is COMPLETE BS. There are too many black criminals out there for their population size and even worse there are even more people out there that support them. If black criminals are the virus, black communities are the petri dishes that allow that virus to incubate and grow and THAT is why crime and violence in black neighborhoods is never ending.

The bottom line I DO NOT HATE ALL BLACK PEOPLE, I just hate the bad ones and their behavior which unfortunately is a very large segment of black population. It may be hard for you to believe that I don't hate all blacks or maybe its just easier for you to call me a racist rather than understand that its actually possible to hate blacks who cause violence and crime, but at the same time respect and even like the ones who are decent people.
Yeah, you're not racist at all, if you ignore all of your hardcore racist comments.

Old 04-15-2015, 11:27 AM

6,255 posts, read 17,149,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Wow.

Two things:
  1. How does that defend the girls in the crime they committed?
  2. The first half of that post was to point out the ridiculousness of saying "I knew the race", as if that proves or solves anything. But of course, when you're reaching, you'll grasp at any straws.

You cherry-picked the heck out of that post just to try to make a point, that you still failed at. That post was in response to someone asking "Why is race always a factor in stories like this?"

So again, go find one post in which someone defended and justified the actions of those girls. You won't, because you can't.
You suffer from a lack of reading comprehension. I didn't cherry pick anything. That was a typical response from you in EVERY thread like this, and it was the first one in that thread, there may have been more, but it's not like I value your opinion to bother searching out any others.

You fail at understanding the entire conversation at hand. By coming into each and every single thread regarding race, while you may not be "defending" the perpetrators, in all those threads, you come in and mention "Well, I can post a million examples of white trash doing such and such, etc." What you should be doing is denouncing the behavior for what it is, and stop acting like a stereotypical angry black man lashing out at any race other than your own. Instead, you are "defending" your race by attacking other races, even when the subject has nothing to do with other races. It's really old, and you have no credibility whatsoever anymore.

Wow indeed.

Old 04-15-2015, 11:27 AM

8,136 posts, read 7,521,586 times
Quote:
This thread won't get more than 30 posts about the subject at hand. That's the point.
So, the police will arrest them. Right?

Old 04-15-2015, 11:29 AM

8,087 posts, read 9,868,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
Or black supremacy either. Or using trumped up fabricated claims of "racism" to get there either.
I would have said black functional insanity but then realized that is the same as black supremacy.

Old 04-15-2015, 12:08 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,190,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MckinneyOwnr View Post
You suffer from a lack of reading comprehension. I didn't cherry pick anything. That was a typical response from you in EVERY thread like this, and it was the first one in that thread, there may have been more, but it's not like I value your opinion to bother searching out any others.

You fail at understanding the entire conversation at hand. By coming into each and every single thread regarding race, while you may not be "defending" the perpetrators, in all those threads, you come in and mention "Well, I can post a million examples of white trash doing such and such, etc." What you should be doing is denouncing the behavior for what it is, and stop acting like a stereotypical angry black man lashing out at any race other than your own. Instead, you are "defending" your race by attacking other races, even when the subject has nothing to do with other races. It's really old, and you have no credibility whatsoever anymore.

Wow indeed.
So no, you couldn't find a single post in which anyone defended the actions of those girls. Didn't think so.

Hey, it's not my fault you're mentally incapable of understanding the point and context of the post below to demonstrate how making any racial and stereotypical assumptions accomplishes nothing.

Quote:
Just like I can do with white people and mass/public shootings and sex crimes. What the hell does any of that prove or solve? I'll go ahead and answer that for you. Nothing.
But only you and your twisted logic would somehow interpret that as defending and excusing a group of people assaulting another innocent group of people over nothing. But I get it. Not a single person defended those girls' actions, so you had to grasp at anything possible and then twist it to fit your little agenda.

And I have multiple times commented on the problems in the black community, but as you said yourself, you don't "bother searching out any others (posts)", because, well, they don't fit the crappy narrative you're attempting to push. No one's angry, I made an observation, and you're just mad because you can't dispute it. You made a claim about excuse making, couldn't back it up (where in this thread alone there are 4 posts making excuses for these guys, but for some strange reason, you won't call them out) and now are trying to spin my replies to dig yourself out of the hole you dug.

You yourself didn't "denounce" the blatant racist comments made in that thread, but hey, that's not a big deal to you, eh? After all, it's justified. Talk about making excuses.

And lol, like I'm going to lose any sleep over what you think of me.

Old 04-15-2015, 12:18 PM

78,734 posts, read 60,939,328 times
Hope the cops catch them.

Sounds like how Paris Hilton's brother was acting on a flight recently....maybe it was him lol...that would be hillarious if he got sent away for a couple years.

Old 04-15-2015, 12:54 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,357,595 times
You see what happens when you make the "stereotypical angry Black man" angry? He uses something called a BRAIN and makes you look like a fool.

Old 04-15-2015, 03:53 PM

1,293 posts, read 1,222,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
Of course most people aren't racist. Nobody's saying that, but ATG's claim holds true. Every thread where the perpetrator is Black you see the same responses. There's a good chunk of people on CD who are racist/prejudice.
^^^^^^^^^it is what it is!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies