Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2015, 08:34 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,369,433 times

Advertisements

Maybe they need to move Jade Helm 15 to where it's actually needed......

Old 04-25-2015, 08:35 PM

2,686 posts, read 1,771,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
People have been brutalized for so long..Is it a wonder the pent up angers leads to this lashing out? Just like you do not wish anyone to blame the whole force for a few bad cops..Just maybe stop blaming the whole ideology of protesting of oppressive police behaviours for decades as indicating they are ALL THUGGISH and deserve to be oppressed...
I don't give a whit for why they are rioting. If they have an issue there are legal channels to go through. But people don't do what is happening in Baltimore. Not if you they want to be thought of as civilized human beings.

Old 04-25-2015, 08:36 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,369,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
You're totally right, criminals in custody should have their spines shattered...for justice! Cuz America!

And the thing is, is that it isn't viewed consistently. White conservatives will turn around and yell about the police state when somebody that looks like them is the victim. This is the exact thing conservatives should want to protest...the state's de facto right to murder citizens.
Ask o about his drone program and get back to us......k?

Old 04-25-2015, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
Whew. Keep the white people locked up for their own safety.
Reminds me of a safari, maybe they can have a view and take pictures.

Old 04-25-2015, 08:41 PM

3,555 posts, read 4,096,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post
Ask o about his drone program and get back to us......k?
Thanks for pointing that out...conservatives only care when they can blame Obama.

Old 04-25-2015, 08:45 PM

12,858 posts, read 16,875,803 times
Golly, what a surprise this is.

Old 04-25-2015, 08:46 PM

1,805 posts, read 2,367,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.C. Ogilvy View Post
I don't give a whit for why they are rioting. If they have an issue there are legal channels to go through. .
When has that ever worked?

Old 04-25-2015, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
Absolutely NOT ..However, a snip on Youtube in an isolated scene does NOT indicate the greater crowd's of Peaceful protestors...Course media only seems to focus on those nasty law breaking BAD sorts.. I have a friend who lives there and actually get a local person give me the actual truth of just what happened and where tomorrow....Don't trust baiting type rhetorics one bit....
You make it sound like it was just a handful of rioters smashing cars, blocking traffic, jumping onto commuter vehicles, and intimidating/shouting at passerbys. It reminded me of a honeybee swarm. The scene was so chaotic that I thought but couldn't tell if someone was being assaulted by that mob. Don't try to tell me what I saw was "peaceful". I am not blind.

Old 04-25-2015, 08:47 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,373,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.C. Ogilvy View Post
I don't give a whit for why they are rioting. If they have an issue there are legal channels to go through. But people don't do what is happening in Baltimore. Not if you they want to be thought of as civilized human beings.
Ohhhh, Maybe you should follow those legal channels..Fixed on behalf of that Blue Wall and politicians who protect those who do abuse regular citizens..Even tho excessive force is proven in spades..It's always excused as something like "Fear for my Life" excuse..except the perp was not armed nor actually doing anything to threaten anyone...BUT being stopped or questioned because of profiling....Sorry..Far too many example have been exposed for their excuses to hold water any more...Guess this new age of Internet and ability to video wrong doings and prove reports as Lies isn't enough for yourself..BUT it completely validates what's been complained about for decades+ ..Get use to the outcry and demonstrations until and when there's a complete change to how policing is being conducted !!! Just my observations ...

Old 04-25-2015, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
When has that ever worked?
More than you think. Although I am on record that democracy exists to inhibit change, that is about voting. Rioting is counterproductive. If the legal channels don't seem to be working than you can try something else, but it doesn't help to give your cause an image problem. These rioters are doing just that - and if they want my advice it would be to cool it. Ethos is everything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies