Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2015, 01:19 PM

2,686 posts, read 1,772,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Maybe so. And you would agree that generalizing is stupid?
The pro-homosexual activists don't generalize, they are militantly specific in their hatred of those who do not support their agenda.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2015, 01:20 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.C. Ogilvy View Post
The pro-homosexual activists don't generalize, they are militantly specific in their hatred of those who do not support their agenda.
So you felt you would join them?

Old 05-09-2015, 03:56 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times
Quote:
Why do you hate Christians? Can you imagine the hate directed at any Californian who objected to the state schools promoting homosexuality as required by SB 48?

7/17/12: No SB 48 repeal, but children can still escape 'LGBT' role models - SaveCalifornia.com
Why do you make false statements? I am a Christian, that does not mean I do not believe in a separation of church and State, do you really want the government involved in your religion, I highly doubt it, best not done. You must have missed it while going off half cocked, but I stated I have no objection from them using the facility, but the government should not be paying for it, is that hating Christians in your book, talk about reaching. Would not know, I am not a Californian, worked in LA for a while burned rubber getting out of the place when the contract ended, you trying to make some sort of point with that?

Old 05-09-2015, 04:01 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,181,283 times
It's an after school program, so at least parents can opt out. However, I am against funding such programs from taxes.

Old 05-09-2015, 04:03 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,495,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
From what I see, this program is part of the 'after school' programs.

After-School Good News Clubs

Good News Club

So, it is not part of the official school program. Nevertheless, if parents want their children to attend this after-school program, I'm glad they have the opportunity.
Well, if you're glad they have the opportunity to attend this after-school program, when the "Teens for ISIS" club starts up, I'm assuming you'll be equally supportive!

Old 05-09-2015, 10:07 PM

32,074 posts, read 15,077,213 times
Quote:
There is no hatred. They are just asking for equal rights. Those who want to deny them seem to be the haters.

Old 05-10-2015, 09:48 AM

59,111 posts, read 27,340,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRules View Post
Have you heard about this? It is from a religious Bible program called Child Evangelism Fellowship being taught at over 4000 public schools in 50 states. I heard someone talking about it. I had never even heard of it and was kind of shocked.

What do you think about this idea?
It appears YOU FAILED Fundamental Research.

You "heard' something and instead of checking it out FIRST, you post it and comment on it.

It doesn't do well for your credibility.

Old 05-16-2015, 05:24 PM

335 posts, read 424,250 times
57 percent of Republicans want to dismantle the Constitution, and establish Christianity as the official national religion

57% Of Republicans Say Dismantle Constitution And Make Christianity National Religion

Old 05-16-2015, 09:43 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by siobhandem View Post
57 percent of Republicans want to dismantle the Constitution, and establish Christianity as the official national religion

57% Of Republicans Say Dismantle Constitution And Make Christianity National Religion
Well as a Liberal just left of center and a Christian, I believe the source of your claim is pure and total BS.
Sure there may be small percentage of Repubs that would like that, heck there are a small percentage of Dems that would install a Communist government of they could. Thing is they really are a very small percent of either Party, they just make way too much noise for their numbers. I just do not buy the claim based on personal experience, most of the Repubs and Libs I know and are friends with me are stable people that Love this Nation and would laugh at anyone that would want any such extreme. My suggestion would be to get out more, talk to people get to know them, no matter what their political leanings, real life trumps those that want to divide us further with wild claims that fail when exposed to reality. Think more
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies