Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2015, 07:23 AM

13,303 posts, read 7,870,141 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
This loser didn't show any emotion throughout his trial even when his victims hobbled on their artificial limbs to be seated in the witness chair. he didn't show any emotion when the Father of the 8 year old boy who was killed in the blast told the story.
I still don't understand why we had to pay to have members of his family flown over and put up fro near 2 weeks so they could testify to his character. Some of them hadn't seen him since he was 10. Is that common in federal cases or only in this circus?

The only remorse this clown feels is he got caught. He barely flinched when it was described how his brother died. He ran him over with getaway car.

Terrorists the world over are laughing at us. I say if you come to America and commit an act of terror then you should be treated like a terrorist, interogated for info then dragged out back and shot. I like another posters idea, give him a lite stick of dynamite and let him think of his victims as the fuze burns down.

Sick animals like this should be put down to end OUR suffering.
You afraid of what he might say if he's allowed to live?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2015, 07:30 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Death worked well for the Oklahoma Bomber and will work very well for the Boston Bomber.

Too late to say you're sorry.

Old 05-13-2015, 07:32 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,591,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DDESS View Post
Wow... that's a first...

What makes you believe he didn't do this when the pictures and videos are clearly shown? Evidence? His history? Testimonials? Is all of it inaccurate? How could it be?

What do you have to backup your thesis?
Sources please?
sure, here are just a few.
1 2 3
4 5 6 7

Old 05-13-2015, 08:53 AM

4,006 posts, read 6,038,723 times
I find it funny how the anti-death penalty folks think life in prison would be worse than death. If that's the case, and you don't want him to suffer any 'cruel and unusual' punishment, I would think that you'd be all for a swift and painful execution to put him out of his misery that he'll supposedly suffer while locked up for the next 100 yrs.

I say, go right from the verdict to the firing squad. No appeals process (after all, he and his lawyers admit he's guilty. What's there to appeal?), just a bullet to the head, into a wooden box, and fed to the worms.

Old 05-13-2015, 10:55 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenniel View Post
I find it funny how the anti-death penalty folks think life in prison would be worse than death. If that's the case, and you don't want him to suffer any 'cruel and unusual' punishment, I would think that you'd be all for a swift and painful execution to put him out of his misery that he'll supposedly suffer while locked up for the next 100 yrs.

I say, go right from the verdict to the firing squad. No appeals process (after all, he and his lawyers admit he's guilty. What's there to appeal?), just a bullet to the head, into a wooden box, and fed to the worms.

I asked this earlier and nothing...

Old 05-13-2015, 11:01 AM

13,303 posts, read 7,870,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post

I asked this earlier and nothing...
Gee, no one ever mentioned his motive.

I guess he was supposed to have, um, hated our freedoms.

Let's see, where have I heard that before?

Old 05-13-2015, 11:10 AM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times
One only had to watch him place that bomb next to the mother with two young children to guess why he is sorry. He is on trail for doing it and fears for his life. He is a perfect case for the new federal death penalty law; IMO. Some may talk about bombing but it takes a real sociopath to actual do what he did.

Old 05-13-2015, 11:11 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
Gee, no one ever mentioned his motive.

I guess he was supposed to have, um, hated our freedoms.

Let's see, where have I heard that before?
What's your point? Gee you don't have one, where have I heard that before....

He admitted he killed...

Why do you support him?

Old 05-13-2015, 11:18 AM

17,620 posts, read 17,674,997 times
Aw just execute this jerk!

Old 05-13-2015, 01:14 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,772,773 times
Of course he is sorry he got caught and is hind end is in the frying pan. If he wouldn't have got caught do you think that he would be sorry. He would be laughing and having fun. But really his saying that he is sorry and his true feelings are most likely two different things. Of course he will say he is sorry it may save him from the death penalty. Anybody can say anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies