Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2015, 10:09 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,587,153 times

Advertisements

The hard truth is that Carly is simply a nonfactor. She has to be intelligent enough to fully realize that, but her ego wants the publicity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2015, 10:10 AM

998 posts, read 666,521 times
If there was any question left about the leftist bias in our country's MSM, the fact that prominent members are making yearly donations to the Clinton Foundation should really put an end to it. I think we all know that there's nothing the "compassionate" left hates more than to see a black or female conservative, and they will do everything they can to besmirch their characters.

Old 05-15-2015, 10:15 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,965,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuddingPops View Post
If there was any question left about the leftist bias in our country's MSM, the fact that prominent members are making yearly donations to the Clinton Foundation should really put an end to it. I think we all know that there's nothing the "compassionate" left hates more than to see a black or female conservative, and they will do everything they can to besmirch their characters.
No one is attacking her character they are pointing out her own History. Do Cons simply resort to whining any time one theirs is not making the cut, pssst, it is Repubs that will keep her from going anywhere in politics.

Old 05-15-2015, 10:18 AM

78,567 posts, read 60,772,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
What did they do to her that was sexist ?

Could it just be that one was first lady, Senator, Secretary of State and the other has never served in government at all ?????
Well that sure protected Palin...

Old 05-15-2015, 10:20 AM

24,030 posts, read 15,136,960 times
Hilary is first among 3 declared Democrats.

Where is Carly among the 22 Republicans?

Almost everybody I know has traditionally voted for the Democrat for POTUS. Not one of them is for Hillary.

I want to vote for a Republican, but lately it's a hard thing to do. Where is Barry Goldwater when we need him? The majority thought he was nuts. now, he'd be the sanest one in the bunch.

Old 05-15-2015, 10:20 AM

All I ever learned about gender politics in this country I learned when a sitting president fooled around with a very young intern and the National Organization of Women......went after her.

Old 05-15-2015, 10:23 AM

29,609 posts, read 16,598,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Well that sure protected Palin...
The argument here is sexism, im simply asking for an example that backs up that point.

Further more, Palin indeed had government experience, but she made a fool of herself multiple times on national TV and in interviews, do you deny that ?????

Old 05-15-2015, 10:24 AM

2,686 posts, read 1,774,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Pass we do not need someone with a questionable business track record and zero experience in the most powerful office in the land.
Do you mean that we should have never elected Obama?

Old 05-15-2015, 10:25 AM

29,609 posts, read 16,598,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
All I ever learned about gender politics in this country I learned when a sitting president fooled around with a very young intern and the National Organization of Women......went after her.
I dont know if they went after her, I know they didnt support her, and the Judge in the case thought her story was BS as well.

Old 05-15-2015, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Hilary is first among 3 declared Democrats.

Where is Carly among the 22 Republicans?

Almost everybody I know has traditionally voted for the Democrat for POTUS. Not one of them is for Hillary.

I want to vote for a Republican, but lately it's a hard thing to do. Where is Barry Goldwater when we need him? The majority thought he was nuts. now, he'd be the sanest one in the bunch.
If Hillary wins the dem primary, you'll be voting for a Republican either way.

In fact, it's easier for a republican house and senate to scoot their legislation through with a DINO like Hillary because there is less public outcry as some will never criticize their own party president.

If it's repubs holding all 3 pieces then the Dems will circle the wagons and throw a hissy if the reps propose something like NAFTA. However, if a dem president goes along with it for whatever reasoning....it tends to go on through.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies