Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2015, 04:13 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Hot Damn, I sincerely appreciate a person who tells it like it is! and boy did she ever, but as she states, how many will listen who come from a trashy up bringing.
Why do we expect more out of those who were brought up in a trashy upbringing than we would others?

People have been complaining about police brutality for a long time and who has listened?

Maybe it would be cool if both sides listened to each other?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2015, 04:15 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 24 days ago)

29,557 posts, read 16,548,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Nah. That police shooting in Charleston absolutely invalidates that theory. It was neither light hearted nor funny.
Really, you are comparing a police involved shooting to an opinion video ?

Old 06-03-2015, 04:49 PM

93 posts, read 90,345 times
Quote:
She is addressing the symptom and not treating the disease, as most people do in this discussion. Which is exactly why nothing changes in the discussion.
The disease is White people. Black people only thrive financially in Honky free societies where either everybody is Black or almost everybody is Black. That is why I 100% agree with the honorable Louis Farrakhan who supports racial segregation between Blacks and Whites. He believes Blacks and Whites should live as far away from each other as possible. Blacks gain nothing from having White next door neighbors. Blacks only thrive when they are around nothing but other Blacks. Blacks need to get as far away as possible from the disease that is White people. Racial integration and racially mixed societies is killing Black lives. Michael Brown and others would still be alive today if they had lived in Black African countries where there are no racist White cops.
Farrakhan’s Fix: Separation Is the ‘Final Solution to the Problem Between Black & White’ | TheBlaze.com

Old 06-03-2015, 05:21 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,392,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvatore Marciano View Post
He believes Blacks and Whites should live as far away from each other as possible. Blacks gain nothing from having White next door neighbors. Blacks only thrive when they are around nothing but other Blacks. Blacks need to get as far away as possible from the disease that is White people.[/url]
i can agree with that, sounds like a great idea

Old 06-03-2015, 05:28 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,835,592 times
Quote:
The disease is White people. Black people only thrive financially in Honky free societies where either everybody is Black or almost everybody is Black.
That must be why Chicago, Detroit, parts of Baltimore etc. etc. are doing so well!

Old 06-03-2015, 06:03 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith2187 View Post
Ummmm do you regularly post videos on YouTube? I myself have never posted a youtube video to speak up about anything. As a professional I wouldn't want my face to be seen expressing my views about something controversial and I've always found it bizarre to create a video of myself that will be watch by thousands of random people. I just can't....
You missed the entire point. A poster asked what was exceptional about the video, to which I responded asking how many similar videos are there on YouTube. Since there are so few, it is one of the reasons (among many) as to why her video is exceptional.

Old 06-03-2015, 06:08 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:
The disease is White people. Black people only thrive financially in Honky free societies where either everybody is Black or almost everybody is Black. That is why I 100% agree with the honorable Louis Farrakhan who supports racial segregation between Blacks and Whites. He believes Blacks and Whites should live as far away from each other as possible. Blacks gain nothing from having White next door neighbors. Blacks only thrive when they are around nothing but other Blacks. Blacks need to get as far away as possible from the disease that is White people. Racial integration and racially mixed societies is killing Black lives. Michael Brown and others would still be alive today if they had lived in Black African countries where there are no racist White cops.
Farrakhan’s Fix: Separation Is the ‘Final Solution to the Problem Between Black & White’ | TheBlaze.com
I'm guessing you're sarcastic here.

Old 06-03-2015, 06:38 PM

17,183 posts, read 22,921,959 times
No one agrees with rioting. OTOH, this woman offers no solutions as to how a parent in these bad situations should actually make their situation better.

Family Life and School Achievement: Why Poor Black Children Succeed or Fail, Clark

This book looks like a good read (haven't read it yet) because it actually offers specific suggestions and strategies that teachers can use to help black children to succeed in school.

Also note: poor kids who do everything right don't always do well. We have actually never had a meritocracy in the US despite what we tell ourselves.

Poor kids who do everything right don’t do better than rich kids who do everything wrong - The Washington Post

Quote:
Even poor kids who do everything right don't do much better than rich kids who do everything wrong. Advantages and disadvantages, in other words, tend to perpetuate themselves. You can see that in the above chart, based on a new paper from Richard Reeves and Isabel Sawhill, presented at the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston's annual conference, which is underway.

Specifically, rich high school dropouts remain in the top about as much as poor college grads stay stuck in the bottom — 14 versus 16 percent, respectively. Not only that, but these low-income strivers are just as likely to end up in the bottom as these wealthy ne'er-do-wells. Some meritocracy.

Old 06-04-2015, 05:45 AM

8,391 posts, read 6,297,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
YOU are the poster who said that blue lip Black lady's words are "racist". "Bastard" can also mean a low life person. I didn't post up that word, you need to talk to her in the video. Rioting and burning especially "your own people's" homes and businesses IS def LOW!
Her words are racist. As I have explained. The ideas that undergird her words are racist as I have explained.

What she said will appeal to racists which is evident.

So the words black bastards are ok that's not race card? SMH.

Why are you getting silly, we are discussing what she said in the video that's the whole premise of the thread. I was specifically responding to what she said in the video.

You responded to me with gibberish about race card, POTUS, and hood rats. Seemingly defending her words. So I asked are the words black bastards ok? Is that race card?

Again you failed to address my main point about why what she said is racist.

In America, we play the black people aren't as human as other people game and the there is something wrong within the black race game.

This results in people taking behavior that all human beings exhibit and inventing new black racial specific reasons for that behavior that points to black people being broken and not as human as other people.

In this case we are talking about rioting.

Human beings have rioted everywhere and since the beginning. This is a fact.

Now human beings riot for different reasons, but historically a main huge cause of rioting by human beings is state violence, harassment, disrespect, poverty, with these factors lasting a long time with no end in sight and when combined with a catalyst event like a killing, under those conditions riots occur.

This is a fact.

When I look at the range of human behavior over rioting, I see oh that is what happened in Baltimore or ferguson.

But see the racist narrative in America that sees the black race as broken and messed up and not quite as human can't accept that reality, so instead Americans engage in fantasy thinking and create a new black racial reason for rioting like the rioters being black bastards with bad parents as the cause of the rioting.

Many people in this thread found that racist explanation compelling and the truth.

Yet what that woman described has nothing to do with why actual human beings riot. So what's so truthful about it?

Old 06-04-2015, 09:54 AM

10,023 posts, read 15,671,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
Her words are racist. As I have explained. The ideas that undergird her words are racist as I have explained.

What she said will appeal to racists which is evident.

So the words black bastards are ok that's not race card? SMH.

Why are you getting silly, we are discussing what she said in the video that's the whole premise of the thread. I was specifically responding to what she said in the video.

You responded to me with gibberish about race card, POTUS, and hood rats. Seemingly defending her words. So I asked are the words black bastards ok? Is that race card?

Again you failed to address my main point about why what she said is racist.

In America, we play the black people aren't as human as other people game and the there is something wrong within the black race game.

This results in people taking behavior that all human beings exhibit and inventing new black racial specific reasons for that behavior that points to black people being broken and not as human as other people.

In this case we are talking about rioting.

Human beings have rioted everywhere and since the beginning. This is a fact.

Now human beings riot for different reasons, but historically a main huge cause of rioting by human beings is state violence, harassment, disrespect, poverty, with these factors lasting a long time with no end in sight and when combined with a catalyst event like a killing, under those conditions riots occur.

This is a fact.

When I look at the range of human behavior over rioting, I see oh that is what happened in Baltimore or ferguson.

But see the racist narrative in America that sees the black race as broken and messed up and not quite as human can't accept that reality, so instead Americans engage in fantasy thinking and create a new black racial reason for rioting like the rioters being black bastards with bad parents as the cause of the rioting.

Many people in this thread found that racist explanation compelling and the truth.

Yet what that woman described has nothing to do with why actual human beings riot. So what's so truthful about it?
Nevertheless, you are upset about what the woman said so don't confuse her with other posters on the thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies