Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2015, 11:48 AM

7,824 posts, read 4,567,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandrew5 View Post
Terrorist killer said himself "i just wanted to kill black people." So for those of you that still dont think or dont want to admit this is about race...its about race. You can take a seat.

Its another mass shooting, and per usual its the white man with the gun. Dont make excuses for this scum, and dont make excuses for the white race. All races have evil. Black, white, asian, hispanic, im sure theres a rogue Eskimo somewhere. No one makes excuses for other races. Dont try it here. All races have evil scum, whites arent exempt.

Its about race. If you dont want to hear it, dont follow this story. PS stop getting pissy everytime Obama speaks. Hes the President, what the F is he supposed to? There will be another mass shooting in 2017 or beyond, and whoever is Pres will do the same thing as him. If these people were any other race, you wouldve still heard from Obama. Stop your idiotic whining. We have a black President, have since 2008, get over it. But he doesnt have tunnel vision like some of you want to think.

Such a tragedy and some of you are worried about the wrong things.
Post of the Year. Well done!

Old 06-18-2015, 11:49 AM

16,560 posts, read 10,635,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
keep dreaming. the white conservative male will never admit this was a hate crime.

just look at this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
You just can't give it up, can you? Not even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, on this very thread!
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
BS..... There is not one iota of "evidence" as you FALSELY claim, that this scumbag did NOT act out of racial .hatred

STOP IGNORING THIS AND LYING~
Dylann Storm Roof in a photo from his Facebook page showing him posing in a jacket with flags of apartheid-era South Africa.

White suspect arrested in killing of nine at black U.S. church
If you're going to call BS on me, at least do it for the right reason.

gtc08 claimed that white conservative males would not admit that this shooting was a hate crime, and cited this thread as support. I stated that there was overwhelming evidence on this very thread that white conservative males would indeed say that this was a hate crime. And then you called BS on me because I supposedly claimed that the killer did not act out of racial hatred. But I made no such claim, and was in fact not even speaking to that subject at all.

And for the record, let me add my voice to the other white conservative males out there: yes, the evidence overwhelmingly indicates that this was a hate crime. Yes, the shooter is a murderous scumbag sub-human piece of filth who should be put down like a rabid dog. (The comparison is inexact, because a rabid dog can't help his condition; the shooter had it in his power to not shoot.) And I would be THRILLED if this POS -- with whom I feel no kinship whatsoever, despite the fact that we are both white males -- would be executed and no longer a stain upon our world.

Old 06-18-2015, 11:50 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,601,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
INTERVIEW-South Carolina church shooting suspect got gun for birthday, uncle says

2 years ago[age 19] he had no job and no driver's license.
From the article:

Quote:
He said he had told his sister, Roof's mother, several years ago that Roof
was too introverted.

"I said he was like 19 years old, he still didn't have a job, a driver's
license or anything like that and he just stayed in his room a lot of the time,"
Cowles said.

A woman who answered the cellphone of the suspect's mother Amelia Roof, also
known as Amy, declined to comment.

"We will be doing no interviews ever," she said, before hanging up.

Old 06-18-2015, 11:53 AM

16,603 posts, read 8,615,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
It should have been.

But thanks for the flashback to 1993. How is that relevant to how current politicians and current media reacts today?
Maybe the poster replied with that info because some in this thread(probably race trolls) have said all victims of race related shootings are blacks, at the hands of whites.
Needless and sadly to say these scum come in all colors as I pointed out by mentioning just a few examples, such as the DC sniper and the subway nut trying to kill the "white devils".

`

Old 06-18-2015, 11:57 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,601,522 times
Quote:
Terrorist killer said himself "i just wanted to kill black people." So for those of you that still dont think or dont want to admit this is about race...its about race. You can take a seat.

Its another mass shooting, and per usual its the white man with the gun. Dont make excuses for this scum, and dont make excuses for the white race. All races have evil. Black, white, asian, hispanic, im sure theres a rogue Eskimo somewhere. No one makes excuses for other races. Dont try it here. All races have evil scum, whites arent exempt.

Its about race. If you dont want to hear it, dont follow this story. PS stop getting pissy everytime Obama speaks. Hes the President, what the F is he supposed to? There will be another mass shooting in 2017 or beyond, and whoever is Pres will do the same thing as him. If these people were any other race, you wouldve still heard from Obama. Stop your idiotic whining. We have a black President, have since 2008, get over it. But he doesnt have tunnel vision like some of you want to think.

I couldn't rep you but it needed to be repeated.

Old 06-18-2015, 11:59 AM

50,816 posts, read 36,501,346 times
I actually don't think the kid was political. I think he was just another can't get laid, can't get a job, doesn't have friends loser, and his scapegoat for his lot in life is blacks. He's not really that different IMO that the disaffected American kids joining Isis, they are looking for someone external to blame their sad, pathetic lives on.

3,620 posts, read 3,836,772 times
Quote:

this encapsulates everything ive argued with conservative white males on here today.

i would just change one thing. it wasnt a white man, was a conservative white man.

i mention conservative white male because its the ideology that causes most of the white men to commit these deadly shootings.

bat boy, gabby giffords assassin, columbine shooters, okc federal bombing, tiller assassin, on and on were all done by conservative white males.

i dont think liberal white males and independent white males are ones we necessarily need to worry about.

its these white male tea partiers. these anti government, anti gay, hispanic, black, types who do pick up arms that should be watched.

16,603 posts, read 8,615,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
i'd agree that the problem with this country right now is primarily the conservative white male.

many of the recent shootings have been committed by them and socially they wish to demonize anyone who is different from them, which is why you see the constant attacks from them on hispanics, gays, blacks.

i could easily make the case that the conservative white male is as dangerous as radical islam.
You need to put this on your Facebook page, as Boston University will likely hire you to be a professor.

BTW - The vast majority of these scumbags that commit mass murder have been shown to be left wing loons, not right wing nuts.

`

28,675 posts, read 18,795,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
Not unless saying "Thank God that filthy disgusting evil thug bast@rd has been put down like the animal he was" counts as a riot.

People tend to get upset when bad things happen to those with whom they identify. Thus, black hoodrats get upset when a black hoodrat gets his just desserts at the hands of the police, so they go riot. Law-abiding white people are not in the least bit sorry if some white scum piece of trash gets what he has coming to him, because they feel no commonality with him despite having a similar skin color.

But I, a white man, am greatly upset with what happened to the (black) people in that church, because I identify with them as fellow believers in Christ.
Now, interestingly, your post does not mention blacks who are not "hoodrats" and how we might feel about a black hoodrat getting his just desserts at the hands of the police. You do realize that not all blacs are "hoodrats," right?

Let's say we had this precise case racially reversed and the perpetrator was killed in a shootout at this point. Are you implying that all blacks are hoodrats, all blacks would get upset and "go riot?"

Old 06-18-2015, 12:00 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,594,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Spot on.

He took the path of least resistance by attacking a church as opposed to going to the hood, leaving helpless victims, including children.

I don't know which question of yours is worse.

Why the POTUS would comment on a national tragedy or why are there people in a church on a Wednesday.
It just seems like a local police matter. Why comment on a racially charged issue? This has nothing to do with the federal government.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies