Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2015, 10:54 PM

70 posts, read 77,727 times

Advertisements

Im no huge Obama fan but it's funny how the people who hate that Obama cant call "Islamic" terrorism "Islamic" terrorism, are the very same people who hates that he calls "Racism" "Racism".

Old 06-18-2015, 10:56 PM

16,818 posts, read 8,803,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
In your mind there would never be a proper time and place, you have an agenda that is manifested in almost every thread you post in, part of it is about Obama and part of it has to do with blacks. You aren't fooling anyone- Obama will never say the right thing at the right time because you simply can't allow that to happen.
Think what you wish, but my posts are sound, consistent, and reasoned.
I do comment on many racially related threads because the liberal psychosis and the rampant PC needs to be challenged at every turn.

As to opposing Obama, let him start thinking moderate to conservative on most issues, and I and the (R) controlled Congress will be supporting him.
Of course when the (D's) starting attacking him (like they recently have with the TTA), I wont be calling them racially motivated for doing so.
What to know why?
Simple, because I am not infected with PC, so I do not make emotion based and ill informed accusations.

`

Old 06-18-2015, 11:04 PM

Quote:
dude everyone who dares to disagree with you is a race troll, if I had the time and energy I would go back through your posts and count how many times you have said that, I'm guessing it would be more than 50 times. It's really quite amusing how every time you make race an issue and someone dares to disagree with you they are a 'race troll' - sounds to me like the pot calling the kettle black
Not at all, as many here on CD disagree with my view, but I do not refer to them as a race troll. Those comments are for a select few who either out of ignorance or intentional absurd comments deserve it.

I especially refer to newbie ID's that way with the aforementioned type of comments. Whether you are aware of this or not, many of your fellow posters have multiple ID's (not unique to CD), and do so to make their warped liberal PC views seem to have more support than is factual.

BTW- I cannot be certain how often I have used that term number wise, but it is a newer term I recently coined. So regardless of how many times I said it, it is only going to go back a few weeks at most.

Old 06-18-2015, 11:12 PM

424 posts, read 384,490 times
What are you talking about? This was a hate crime.....

Old 06-18-2015, 11:13 PM

42,830 posts, read 26,567,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
Not at all, as many here on CD disagree with my view, but I do not refer to them as a race troll. Those comments are for a select few who either out of ignorance or intentional absurd comments deserve it.

I especially refer to newbie ID's that way with the aforementioned type of comments. Whether you are aware of this or not, many of your fellow posters have multiple ID's (not unique to CD), and do so to make their warped liberal PC views seem to have more support than is factual.

BTW- I cannot be certain how often I have used that term number wise, but it is a newer term I recently coined. So regardless of how many times I said it, it is only going to go back a few weeks at most.
oh my God...

Old 06-18-2015, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
If the shooter would have been yelling Alla Ackbar then he would be OK with Obama.

Hardly, and you should know better. At worst you could say he would not jump to any conclusions despite overwhelming evidence if the shooter verifiably said that.
He also likely would not have said the term Islamic/Muslim terrorist, as that does not seem to be in his vocabulary.

Still to assume he would be ok with anyone killing innocent people like what happened in SC is beyond the pale.

Old 06-18-2015, 11:14 PM

42,830 posts, read 26,567,352 times
Quote:
Think what you wish, but my posts are sound, consistent, and reasoned.
I do comment on many racially related threads because the liberal psychosis and the rampant PC needs to be challenged at every turn.

As to opposing Obama, let him start thinking moderate to conservative on most issues, and I and the (R) controlled Congress will be supporting him.
Of course when the (D's) starting attacking him (like they recently have with the TTA), I wont be calling them racially motivated for doing so.
What to know why?
Simple, because I am not infected with PC, so I do not make emotion based and ill informed accusations.

`
Obama is no liberal, sorry that you can't see past your hatred of the man to realize that.

Old 06-18-2015, 11:21 PM

Quote:
oh my God...
Well at least you capitalized correctly.

It was not too long ago I noticed a pattern with a few ID's and called them out publicly. However I didn't report them, but the stubborn liberal kook wouldn't let it go, and eventually caused enough of a stir to where a moderator looked into it.
After that happened I gave some pretty obvious evidence, and sure enough two of the four I exposed were banned the next day. The other ID's are still here from what I can tell. Which longer term poster they might have belonged to I am not sure without the forum tools to look such info up.

Regardless, feel free to check how many times my new coined term has been used if you like.

`

Old 06-18-2015, 11:31 PM

6,416 posts, read 6,335,426 times
Quote:
I heard that Obama was going to speak about the tragic shooting that took place yesterday in a SC church.
While I have thought he too often makes national speeches/comments on local issues which is beneath the office of the presidency (almost exclusively when blacks are perceived to be harmed), this one seemed valid enough to express that the nation was in mourning.

As he started, I said to someone "I hope he makes this about the victims, and avoids injecting politics in it". I was asked what I meant, and said "I hope he leaves race and gun control out of it, as this is about the victims, but I doubt he will be able to".
The speech started out good, but sure enough he started in with race, and eventually gun control. The victims are not even properly mourned nor buried yet, but that didn't stop him from politisizing this disiclable act.
I guess he has learned at the alter of Saul Alinsky and Rahm "dead fish" Emanuel, never allow a tragedy to go to waste (i.e unexploited).

Now I know the Obama koolaid drinkers will be in to say it was his best speech ever, with perfect tone and appropriateness.
However, sooner or later they must understand that our president is suppose to be above the fray, and represent us all, especially during tragic events.
I want to him to make a great speech that will bring comfort to those who are closest to the victims, as well as the entire nation.
Yet my fear came to pass when he went down that predictable path again.
If he wanted to go into his usual race/gun related rant, he could have done so after the victims were mourned and buried.
That would have been the decent and proper thing to do.
Anyone who was raised old school, no matter their race, will know this to be true.

`
WTF is wrong with you? A whole bunch of people were just assassinated!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
All you have to do is compare Obama's speeches with those of Ronald Reagan's, when he would comment on a national tragedy (such as the Challenger explosion), to know that Mr. Reagan was a true Leader, whereas the current occupant of the White House is nothing but a low-rent community organizer who degrades his office by his presence.
Some people would rather have an actor as president vs a community organizer. Welcome to America! Bring your narcissism and leave your empathy in Europe.

Old 06-18-2015, 11:43 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,205,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
Gen X, if you must know. But I was born near the start of that group, so you were pretty close.

In any case, thanks so much for wishing all us middle-aged and old-timers an early death. Really appreciate it. Do you make an exception for your own parents, or do you want them to be pushing daisies too?
They died early, much to my sorrow, but thanks for asking.

I also like old timers. Don't take my posts too literally. I value wisdom, just not hatred ( except when it's mine )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies