Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2015, 03:01 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,394,892 times

Advertisements

this week Im going be mexician, i mean, they have such good food, so this week. jose juan roberto slavdor smith, yes mexician
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2015, 03:10 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
I Sometimes Don't Want to Be White Either*|*Ali Michael

"It seems like a good warning. Rachel Dolezal's actions are a potential pitfall for any White people on the journey towards recognizing the truth of what it means to be White and accepting responsibility for it. But we cannot not be White. And we cannot undo what Whiteness has done. We can only start from where we are and who we are."

Your thoughts?
more of the hate whitey rubbish. some people just cant get over the color of another persons skin. and it doesnt matter what skin color these people are. and the sad truth is that if everyone were the same skin color, people would still find a reason to hate others. look at the middle east for instance. if you are a shia muslim, you are taught to hate sunni muslims. and even if you dont hate other muslim sects, you still hate christians, jews, and those that are not muslim enough.

and it doesnt even have to be religion either for people to find a reason to hate. the nazis hated the communists, even though they were very similar politically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedjim View Post
My thoughts? Geez, the internet gives everyone a forum...

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
so do i.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
I'm white and proud of it and refuse to feel bad about it.
i agree with this. in the end skin color is just that, a color. if you are stupid enough to hate someone because of a color, then you deserve everything that happens to you.

Old 06-24-2015, 03:24 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
this week Im going be mexician, i mean, they have such good food, so this week. jose juan roberto slavdor smith, yes mexician
That's not fair !!! I wanted to be Mexician !!! OK, OK,OK, I know there is only room for one in the USA. You were first so I will be blue.

Just like this guy.

Internet Sensation 'Papa Smurf' Dies; Other Blue People Live On - ABC News

Old 06-24-2015, 03:28 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,548,469 times
How do I become an internet sensation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
That's not fair !!! I wanted to be Mexician !!! OK, OK,OK, I know there is only room for one in the USA. You were first so I will be blue.

Just like this guy.

Internet Sensation 'Papa Smurf' Dies; Other Blue People Live On - ABC News

Old 06-24-2015, 03:31 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,744,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
That day is here actually, it just doesn't exist on political forums like this and on most American nes media outlets (CNN, FOX, MSNBC, The Daily Show)

Go out to the store in real life or go out to a restaurant and no one is really worried about skin color and racism everyone is just enjoying the day... turn on CNN and its like a race war
This is true and our government is the hotbed of racism. Most of us just go about our business and social life never considering skin color. We associate with other people who have similar values and interests. But the government requires that everyone focus on skin color and requires that statistics be kept by skin color. The government is the most racist organization on earth.

Old 06-24-2015, 03:37 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Just keep doing what your doing. Your on your way.

If you get there, and you don't know it, don't let it bother you. Someone will inform you or maybe inform on you.

Old 06-24-2015, 03:42 PM

1,350 posts, read 2,300,744 times
I take great pride in my ancestry. English, Ulster-Scot, Scottish, Welsh...arrived in 1611 to Jamestowne, Virginia. Fought in the American Revolution. Great Britain spawned some of the greatest technological and philosophical innovations that the world has ever known, including the United States.

I harbour no ill will toward anyone for their ethnicity, and they should take pride in who they are.

Old 06-24-2015, 03:52 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times
Quote:
paint yourself green, wear revealing clothing, walk around making weird proclamations, and have someone video you doing all that. then post it up on youtube, and wait. lather, rinse, repeat. when you have a few videos up, you will know if you became an internet sensation or not.

Old 06-24-2015, 03:55 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:
I Sometimes Don't Want to Be White Either*|*Ali Michael

"It seems like a good warning. Rachel Dolezal's actions are a potential pitfall for any White people on the journey towards recognizing the truth of what it means to be White and accepting responsibility for it. But we cannot not be White. And we cannot undo what Whiteness has done. We can only start from where we are and who we are."

Your thoughts?
I'm a white dude and I like it. Just like I'll tip my hat to a Black person who's happy about his race.

Old 06-24-2015, 03:56 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,548,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Just keep doing what your doing. Your on your way.

If you get there, and you don't know it, don't let it bother you. Someone will inform you or maybe inform on you.
Waiting.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
paint yourself green, wear revealing clothing, walk around making weird proclamations, and have someone video you doing all that. then post it up on youtube, and wait. lather, rinse, repeat. when you have a few videos up, you will know if you became an internet sensation or not.

Got it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies