Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2015, 11:39 AM

73,028 posts, read 62,634,962 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supachai View Post
Obviously. Some people just feel uncomfortable discussing the patterns of behavior this demographic group displays. They'd rather pretend that it's White people causing mayhem all around the country.
No one is interesting in believing that it is only Whites doing bad things. The issue is this. If one is discussing the racial pattern of crime, I have to assume said person wants to do something about it along racial lines. And I have to worry about that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2015, 08:43 PM

35,082 posts, read 17,033,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
If one is discussing the racial pattern of crime, I have to assume said person wants to do something about it along racial lines. And I have to worry about that.
Ignoring facts is not bliss. The beat goes on, Mob Robbery At Store in Ohio. The longer we ignore the realities of feral upbringing of children the further we are away from a solution.

It is impossible for a mother who has six children between the ages of 16 and 26 to provide for an environment where they learn to do schoolwork or learn a work ethic. They will get an urban, street upbringing. Elvis Presley sang it best, to the tune of a song written by Mac Davis,In The Ghetto Lyric:
As the snow flies
On a cold and gray Chicago mornin'
A poor little baby child is born
In the ghetto

And his hunger burns
So he starts to roam the streets at night
And he learns how to steal
And he learns how to fight
In the ghetto

Then one night in desperation
A young man breaks away
He buys a gun, he steals a car,
He tries to run, but he don't get far
And his mama cries
As a crowd gathers 'round an angry young man
Face down on the street with a gun in his hand
In the ghetto

As her young man dies,
On a cold and gray Chicago mornin',
Another little baby child is born
In the ghetto

And his mama cries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2En0ZyjQgU4

Old 07-28-2015, 11:47 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,828,810 times
LOL at this thread.

I live in an area that is about 30% black and the poverty rate is about 28% and higher in the inner city where both blacks and whites live.

We have a lot of white robbers and murderers and especially drug addicts.

We also have a lot of whites who have killed babies/children and who rape children/babies shown on the news. From viewing the news, I could conclude that all whites are

Heroine addicts
Thieves
Meth addicts
Baby killers
Baby rapers

etc. But I don't because I know that one group of people or specific individuals are not indicative of an entire demographic of people.

Interesting how the posters want to REALLY point out how inferior they feel black people are based upon one robbery. An entire population of 40 million people are judged by them to be inferior because some black people robbed Walmart in Macon, GA.

LOL.

Old 07-28-2015, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Ignoring facts is not bliss. The beat goes on, Mob Robbery At Store in Ohio. The longer we ignore the realities of feral upbringing of children the further we are away from a solution.

It is impossible for a mother who has six children between the ages of 16 and 26 to provide for an environment where they learn to do schoolwork or learn a work ethic. They will get an urban, street upbringing. Elvis Presley sang it best, to the tune of a song written by Mac Davis,In The Ghetto Lyric:
As the snow flies
On a cold and gray Chicago mornin'
A poor little baby child is born
In the ghetto

And his hunger burns
So he starts to roam the streets at night
And he learns how to steal
And he learns how to fight
In the ghetto

Then one night in desperation
A young man breaks away
He buys a gun, he steals a car,
He tries to run, but he don't get far
And his mama cries
As a crowd gathers 'round an angry young man
Face down on the street with a gun in his hand
In the ghetto

As her young man dies,
On a cold and gray Chicago mornin',
Another little baby child is born
In the ghetto

And his mama cries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2En0ZyjQgU4
No one is ignorant of the bad upbringing and how it can make for bad adults later on. Not once has anyone ignored that bad parenting leads to this stuff. I've seen the results of bad parenting among White kids as well. I can name a few of my old classmates who've gone to jail for things like burglary and drugs.

I was bringing up the point that this is being made a "see how Black people are" kind of thread. What do said persons want? We already have a justice system to look those criminals up. What more is needed that we aren't already doing? People who were raised poorly and ended up doing stuff like robbing and mobbing, well, we can't do much with those persons other than lock said persons up or put them on a required work program.

Old 07-28-2015, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
People who were raised poorly and ended up doing stuff like robbing and mobbing, well, we can't do much with those persons other than lock said persons up or put them on a required work program.
Frankly, the crack of a nightstick might do better than a non-scary judge. The kid would be free and would learn his lesson.

I think the current system of courts that do nothing other than cogitate, slowly, does not work. Way too expensive, and to the extent that it does lock people up hardens them into a life of crime. I'd much rather the cops and robbers hash it out the way they used to. People would learn a lesson that crime doesn't pay. Hopefully some of them would become good citizens.

Old 07-28-2015, 02:03 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,735,309 times
they looked like good folk to me, not one hoodie to be seen..

Old 07-29-2015, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Frankly, the crack of a nightstick might do better than a non-scary judge. The kid would be free and would learn his lesson.

I think the current system of courts that do nothing other than cogitate, slowly, does not work. Way too expensive, and to the extent that it does lock people up hardens them into a life of crime. I'd much rather the cops and robbers hash it out the way they used to. People would learn a lesson that crime doesn't pay. Hopefully some of them would become good citizens.
I don't know if that would work. Many criminals would gladly fight police, and shoot police officers. And there are police officers that will handle criminals in a very rough manner. Doesn't stop said criminals from being stupid. There are people who have died fighting with police officers. However, it doesn't stop criminals from doing stupid things.

Old 07-29-2015, 08:38 AM

3,537 posts, read 2,736,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VnorTn View Post
I hate to say it but I find this amusing. I am SO glad we decided to boycott Wal Mart over their anti southern attitude we don't have to deal with this kind of crap....feel sorry for the people stuck working for that company though...
you find looting and anarchy amusing? Says alot about you.

Old 08-11-2015, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomBen View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VnorTn View Post
I hate to say it but I find this amusing. I am SO glad we decided to boycott Wal Mart over their anti southern attitude we don't have to deal with this kind of crap....feel sorry for the people stuck working for that company though...
you find looting and anarchy amusing? Says alot about you.
I have a problem with selective outrage as well. We advocate ineffectual solutions against the people who participate in these mobs. We should be nightsticking some of these people.

Old 08-11-2015, 05:42 AM

156 posts, read 163,057 times
This is the fruit of black culture that the idiot Al Sharpton scream about. Until the left stands up and says there is a rot in the black community that has to be fixed it will continue to rot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies