Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2015, 06:50 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,189,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvega View Post
After reading the article I'm convinced even more that liberal thugs will do anything to welcome as many murderers, rapists and terrorists as they can.
Interesting. Why do you feel this way? What in the article cemented what you already felt?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2015, 06:50 PM

1,733 posts, read 949,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
That is what they are. Your term makes it easier to bash them so I understand why you would want to use it. Read the linked article. It clears up some of your misconceptions.

I read the linked article and once again, the MSM refuses to use the word "illegal" in front of immigrant. Politicians and MSM seek to redefine illegals as if by doing so, everyone is going to wake up one day and accept that even though they broke our laws entering our country, they're really just misunderstood. In fact, MSM and politicians assume we're all just a bunch of ignorant, low information folks, easily swayed by a change in rhetoric. In some cases, I suppose that is true. But they also underestimate those they seek to mislead. I sure hope the next election reflects that, but I'm not holding my breath.

Old 07-06-2015, 06:51 PM

1,603 posts, read 1,114,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
This man is so right. Not all illegals should be blamed....but hey...wait a sec. Didn't we all blame the confederate flag on the actions of one person?
You win the internet today sir.

Old 07-06-2015, 06:56 PM

63,003 posts, read 29,187,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
That is what they are. Your term makes it easier to bash them so I understand why you would want to use it. Read the linked article. It clears up some of your misconceptions.
No, it is NOT what they are. That is just a made up PC term for them by their supporters. The immigration law term for them is "illegal aliens". Illegal - status in this country. Alien - foreigner. How does that equate to bashing them? Why shouldn't illegal aliens be bashed anyway? What about American lawbreakers? They should be bashed also for their crimes.

Old 07-06-2015, 06:56 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,279,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvega View Post
San Francisco city officials have blood of their hands.
San Francisco, all Sanctuary Cities and the Leftists ...... they ALL have "blood on their hand".
50,000 of these Illegal Immigrant have been released from Prisons - this particular person had many Felony convictions and 5 Deportations. They KNEW what he was and how dangerous he IS.

They didn't Care. The Leftists Political Agenda trumps the Life of those they Murder.
They shrug, they don't care.

Old 07-06-2015, 07:01 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,890,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCrossroads View Post
"immigrants"? It's more like: illegal immigrants.
Let me take it step further, and drain the US Tax Payer!

Old 07-06-2015, 07:01 PM

50,356 posts, read 47,099,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Absolutely they shouldn't be to blame......those who refuse to enforce our immigration laws are to blame.
Exactly, just like when you don't lock your doors and you get raped. It's on you.

Old 07-06-2015, 07:06 PM

27,668 posts, read 16,160,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
No, it is NOT what they are. That is just a made up PC term for them by their supporters. The immigration law term for them is "illegal aliens". Illegal - status in this country. Alien - foreigner. How does that equate to bashing them? Why shouldn't illegal aliens be bashed anyway? What about American lawbreakers? They should be bashed also for their crimes.
A rose by any other name.. Its been going on for years... somehow the truth hurts so allasudden the pc police insist on using a different name for the same thing... Fricken pc azzwipes

Old 07-06-2015, 07:13 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,250,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Exactly, just like when you don't lock your doors and you get raped. It's on you.
Are you really this stupid?

Old 07-06-2015, 07:16 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,189,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabianhorsebreeder View Post
I read the linked article and once again, the MSM refuses to use the word "illegal" in front of immigrant. Politicians and MSM seek to redefine illegals as if by doing so, everyone is going to wake up one day and accept that even though they broke our laws entering our country, they're really just misunderstood. In fact, MSM and politicians assume we're all just a bunch of ignorant, low information folks, easily swayed by a change in rhetoric. In some cases, I suppose that is true. But they also underestimate those they seek to mislead. I sure hope the next election reflects that, but I'm not holding my breath.
This attitude is why the Republicans will not take the White House in 2016. The racism of Trump is no longer socially acceptable. BTW, no-one is saying they want criminals in this country. You think San Francisco is like, "Bring your felons to our shores. Yes, we want more gun criminals." Give me a break. LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies