Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2015, 09:47 AM

30,359 posts, read 19,143,696 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
The real truth is leftist don't really want desegregation. What they really want is disintegration of whites. Taking our property, freedom, our personal space and our autonomy is how they work toward that goal.
You have correctly identified the goal of political correctivists.

Old 07-11-2015, 10:44 AM

7,444 posts, read 7,013,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
The real truth is leftist don't really want desegregation. What they really want is disintegration of whites. Taking our property, freedom, our personal space and our autonomy is how they work toward that goal.
Yes, but at some point if the parasite destroys the host, does the parasite not also die?

Old 07-11-2015, 01:28 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,821,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
Yes, but at some point if the parasite destroys the host, does the parasite not also die?

In fact, it's simply a matter of the parasite finding another host.

That's what's been happening since the "white flight" from the cities to the suburbs that began 50 or so years ago. It decimated the city tax base, and the takers followed the producers to the suburbs via Sect. 8, bringing the same problems with them that they had in the cities. Now that a number of producers, especially younger ones, are finding renovated city buildings converted into lofts attractive, the takers are now being forced into upper-class neighborhoods via "affordable" homes, with the gubment threatening to withhold funds (uh...that'd be money siphoned from the producers' paychecks) unless towns don't change their zoning laws to accommodate this housing amidst their mansions.

It's a vicious cycle, really.

Old 07-11-2015, 01:34 PM

906 posts, read 712,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
Nah, people can live how they choose, they just have no right to have the government enforce racially segregated neighborhoods.

You are making a fundamentally racist argument.

The argument is that merely living next to someone of the wrong skin color is going to fundamentally impact/change a person's life.

Who else but a raving racist would make that point or think that way?

It is not a legally or morally defensible position.

And you are really making that old racist point.

It is unbelievable how these arguments in support of racism never change.
My father is back and my mom is white. Do I hate black people or white people? Lol, no I'm not racist against blacks or whites..I can't be without being self hating, because I am black and white. Maybe against Asians..but, meh, I'm more unconcerned than anything with Asians..the food is good, the culture is foreign, the women are beautiful..

The argument I'm making is that the preference to live with people who are like you isn't necessarily a bad thing. And I don't mean just race..smart people want to live with smart people, liberals with liberals..

The government might want to intergrate people, but people are not sheep to be told how to live. They wanted to intergrate the schools too, but I'm pretty certain that schools in America are still racially divided..

These efforts will even be a worse failure.

Good luck though. This isn't my fight..I don't care. I just think it's a lot of resources poured into something that is hard to do, and doesn't really matter in the end.

Humans can be doing so much more. How about, instead of concentrating on just social issues, we look to be productive so that our children have something to pass on? Mars, medical research, climate research, biogerentology, physics, the removal of poverty, to me these are things humans should be consumed by..not melanin.

Like I said, not my fight. I just think it is silly how these earth monkeys waste their time. We're like, sheep without a shepard...completely lost. Largely bored. Almost hopeless.

Last edited by gumisgood; 07-11-2015 at 01:43 PM..

Old 07-11-2015, 09:14 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,388,956 times
i want to live in a white town, with white schools and white stores. I want everybody in that town white, no its not racist, i just want to live with my own kind, like china town, or liitle siagon, itianian town. it more common than you think

Old 07-11-2015, 09:23 PM

3,620 posts, read 3,835,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
i want to live in a white town, with white schools and white stores. I want everybody in that town white, no its not racist, i just want to live with my own kind, like china town, or liitle siagon, itianian town. it more common than you think
well too bad.

Old 07-11-2015, 10:06 PM

34,019 posts, read 17,050,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigshoe View Post
All this does is publicize data.

Old 07-11-2015, 10:11 PM

15,526 posts, read 10,495,101 times
"Obama Orders Cities And Towns To Racially Integrate"

I thought we already were.

Old 07-12-2015, 02:54 AM

19,966 posts, read 7,869,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
"Obama Orders Cities And Towns To Racially Integrate"

I thought we already were.
The ghettos hadn't been integrated into middle and working class areas, but progressives are seeing to it that it is.

Old 07-12-2015, 06:58 AM

31,290 posts, read 20,733,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
This is a lie. This is not new. It is part of the fair housing act passed in the late 1960's following the murder of MLK.

All President Obama is doing is trying to fulfill the law of desegregation.

But this gives rise to another point.

We often hear how America isn't a racist society.

Yet we continue to have extremely racially segregated neighborhoods.

In a non racist society, the race or ethnicity of one's neighbors is irrelevant and not a factor at all.

If people aren't racist then this has to be the case.

Anything else involves people making decisions on the race of their neighbors because certain races behave this or that way, which is connecting behavior with skin color which is racist.

So which one is it America?

If racism is dead and race is irrelevant why is the race of your neighbors so important when deciding where to live?

Why is there still a legal need for the fair housing act passed in the late 1960's to be enforced?
I've never heard anyone say racism is dead except you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies