Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2015, 02:32 PM

56,966 posts, read 35,333,877 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
So that means you automatically know the motive of every crime that gets committed there?

What details do we have that the victim did something that would cause her to be "HIT"? Sounds like disparaging the white victim and defending the black criminal to me.
So. Who gives a damn about how it sounds to you?

Think what you want.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2015, 02:33 PM

37,833 posts, read 41,181,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rigby06 View Post
Sad story and I am sorry the woman got murdered, but why is this in the Politics and Other Controversies section? What is controversial about this story? This should be in the Current Events section.
I agree. Current Events.

Old 07-10-2015, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Nothing ever good comes from white women in a relationship with a black male. Statistically white females dating black are 12x more likely to end up a victim of violence. And who knows how more likely to end up a single mother of a 'black' child that resents her and that she shares less genes, hoplotypes with than a random white person. Where is the upside?
Lol...hoplotypes.

It's always funny when the local fry cook/grill man pretends to be a geneticist.

Old 07-10-2015, 02:36 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,922,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
So. Who gives a damn about how it sounds to you?

Think what you want.
The same to you and everyone else that doesn't like Trump's comments about Mexico and illegal immigration or regarding the confederate flag etc.

Old 07-10-2015, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Lol...hoplotypes.

It's always funny when the local fry cook/grill man pretends to be a geneticist.
Insult me all you want but you are the one being a science and fact denier.

Old 07-10-2015, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Insult me all you want but you are the one being a science and fact denier.
Calm down. You actually made me laugh when you went all Dr. Mengele on me.

You made my day.

Hoplotypes. LMAO

Old 07-10-2015, 03:04 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,316,700 times
Quote:
Long long time. Doesn't matter.

I know the area extremely well. I'm there several times a year. My father owns a quarter of an Apartment building on Wilcox and La Mirada right down the street from where Adam 12 was filmed. People who live in Hollywood these days don't know it half as well as I do.

Again, the details of this crime scream "HIT."

Not gang initiation (dumb conclusion) or "polar bear hunting) whatever the hell that is...
I'm not sure we can completely rule out "gang initiation" just yet. Here in Texas, there was a Mexican Mafia gang called M13. In order to be fully accepted into the gang, they had to kill a random person. Often times they would do it in a completely opposite side of town so the police were, at least at first, baffled as well.

Old 07-10-2015, 03:10 PM

I'm glad science makes you laugh, haplotypes and haplogroups are inherited DNA which explain why family members share kinship, whites bore whites of like kind and E Asian bore E Asians of like kind etc and on a bigger, broader scale why a chimp bores a chimp and not a bonobo or other species or subspecies.

Old 07-10-2015, 04:36 PM

63,917 posts, read 46,936,700 times
For those into conspiracy, this link claims the murder was a hoax.

Shooting Death of Carrie Jean Melvin is a Zionist Distraction Hoax - NODISINFO

Old 07-10-2015, 07:01 PM

Quote:
I'm glad science makes you laugh, haplotypes and haplogroups are inherited DNA which explain why family members share kinship, whites bore whites of like kind and E Asian bore E Asians of like kind etc and on a bigger, broader scale why a chimp bores a chimp and not a bonobo or other species or subspecies.
If I didn't know what it was, I could've googled it professor.

Anyway...I'll be sure to inform all the white women of the world about the haplotype issue. You know...so they'll stay away from the black dudes.

SMH...these threads man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies