Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2015, 07:07 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,147,389 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
El Chapo? Funny name, any kin to El Guapo?
It means The Shorty in Spanish. The last person to mock his height had their legs cut off to match his height ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2015, 07:07 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,657,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Yes, because the first thing Guzman did when he escaped was to get online to diss Trump on Twitter. There is still no clear link between that twitter account and Guzman or a relative. Could be a prank.
I find it funny that Trump worshipers are actually believing this garbage. I would even bet that it sent by someone in Trump's camp to get more Conservatives on his side seeing how they tend to believe everything on the internet or twitter.

Old 07-13-2015, 07:33 PM

1,309 posts, read 1,166,441 times
At least Chapo knows who the one presidential candidate is dumb enough to have a Twitter war with him.

Old 07-13-2015, 08:06 PM

10,845 posts, read 14,992,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankrj View Post
Incredible this is happening. A notorious drug cartel boss out against a Presidential candidate. You think that will make the U.S. go in and off these guy if he takes Trump out.
Knowing the criminality of our Department of Justice it wouldn't surprise me if our agents helped El Chapo escape and are now helping him get north to take Donald Trump out.

Old 07-13-2015, 08:34 PM

24,494 posts, read 23,220,278 times
I thought the Three Amigos killed El Guapo? Seriously, this guy is more than welcome to come to San Francisco.

Old 07-13-2015, 08:37 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,790,951 times
Default El Chapo tweets Trump

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA

This is the funniest **** I've seen all month. You know that drug kingpin guy who busted out of Mexican prison the other day? He's going after Trump via twitter

Quote:
On the account, administered by Guzman's son Ivan, the escapee reportedly wrote: 'If you keep p****** me off I'm going to make you eat your words you f****** blonde milk-s*****'.
In Mexico, a milk-s****** is a homophobic slur.

Read more: Mexican drug lord Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman THREATENS Donald Trump on Twitter | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Mexican drug lord Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman THREATENS Donald Trump on Twitter | Daily Mail Online

You know, I've said for years that the 2008 presidential election was the most entertaining I've seen, and that I may not see the like of it again in my lifetime. But 2016 is shaping up to be equal... maybe better

Please, PLEASE Donald- take this **** seriously and respond via Twitter. The country NEEDS this.

Old 07-13-2015, 08:41 PM

15,822 posts, read 12,522,398 times
It is speculation that the twitter account is run by Guzman's son.

Old 07-13-2015, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
It is speculation that the twitter account is run by Guzman's son.
WOAH. Hold on. Let's not let speculation get in the way of this dog & pony show.

M'kay?

Old 07-13-2015, 08:47 PM

63,487 posts, read 29,523,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
I find it funny that Trump worshipers are actually believing this garbage. I would even bet that it sent by someone in Trump's camp to get more Conservatives on his side seeing how they tend to believe everything on the internet or twitter.
Where do you get the idea that anyone worships Trump? Exaggerate, much? I wouldn't doubt that some liberals and ethnocentrics did it to get Trump to shut up. Touche!

Old 07-13-2015, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Where do you get the idea that anyone worships Trump? Exaggerate, much? I wouldn't doubt that some liberals and ethnocentrics did it to get Trump to shut up. Touche!
Conservatives WORSHIP billionaires- calling them "job-creators" (sounds pretty god-like, eh?).

So OF COURSE they're following The Donald just like they'd support a feudal lord. It's who conservatives ARE.

What's both sad and funny about this whole thing is that somehow ya'll don't know that The Donald is trolling the hell outta all of ya'll. This is a man who has spoken strongly in favor of abortion rights, and who has donated to Hillary Clinton.

And y'all think he's some kinda lordly billionaire savior??

It's gonna be a fun year and a half watching this burn down
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies