Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2015, 11:21 PM

1,720 posts, read 1,317,214 times

Advertisements

He also give the real reason for the "Dark Ages".
Why We Are Afraid, A 1400 Year Secret, by Dr Bill Warner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Europe is digging its grave and we're following right behind them.

On Monday, the church’s spiritual leader for southern Hungary — scene of some of the heaviest migrant flows anywhere in Europe — had a message just as clear: His Holiness is wrong.

“They’re not refugees. This is an invasion,” said Bishop Laszlo Kiss-Rigo, whose dominion stretches across the southern reaches of this predominantly Catholic nation. “They come here with cries of ‘Allahu Akbar.’ They want to take over.”

The bishop’s stark language reflects a broader spiritual struggle in Europe

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/hungarian-bishop-says-pope-is-wrong-about-refugees/2015/09/07/fcba72e6-558a-11e5-9f54-1ea23f6e02f3_story.html

BUDAPEST — Pope Francis’s message Sunday couldn’t have been clearer: With hundreds of thousands of refugees flowing into Europe, Catholics across the continent had a moral duty to help by opening their churches, monasteries and homes as sanctuaries.
On Monday, the church’s spiritual leader for southern Hungary — scene of some of the heaviest migrant flows anywhere in Europe — had a message just as clear: His Holiness is wrong.

“They’re not refugees. This is an invasion,” said Bishop Laszlo Kiss-Rigo, whose dominion stretches across the southern reaches of this predominantly Catholic nation. “They come here with cries of ‘Allahu Akbar.’ They want to take over.”
The bishop’s stark language reflects a broader spiritual struggle in Europe over how to respond to a burgeoning flow of predominantly Muslim men, women and children onto a largely Christian continent.
The pope’s call for compassion and charity is competing with a view most prominently articulated by Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban who has cast the flow of migrants as a direct challenge to Europe’s Christian character.

Our "leaders" who are not really our leaders but implement the policies of "Them" are genocidal toward Western Civilization, Christianity and the white, European Races and their homelands.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2015, 11:25 PM

Truth about the Crusades if you don't watch the video above:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

Old 09-21-2015, 11:26 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,126,292 times
Stop immigration now!!

Old 09-22-2015, 05:49 AM

5,176 posts, read 4,952,233 times
The Bishop is spot-on. Anyone who doesn't see this as an invasion is blind to the realities of what is going on in Europe. The real "crisis" is just beginning; the identity of Europe as it's now known.

Old 09-22-2015, 06:40 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,550,525 times
It's an engineered invasion.

Old 09-22-2015, 06:44 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,543,687 times
I was so happy with this new Pope his first year in office. I felt we finally, truly had a man of God. But look at how radical he is. Why did Ratzinger step down all of a sudden and get replaced by this guy?

Climate Change politics, Gay is OK, Abortion forgivable? These are foreign ideas to me, a lifelong Catholic. I feel I am lost in my own country and in this world and I fear for my soul and the souls of my children.

Christianity is being stomped out everywhere in our society. And to the atheists and ultra liberals who think that this spiritual vacuum that is being created will not be replaced by Islam? You are fooling yourself. You hate Christianity? Just try Islam on for size.

This Pope should be calling for a Crusade, not pandering to the evil afoot in this world.

Old 09-22-2015, 06:46 AM

3,062 posts, read 7,037,940 times
Not looking forward to the Islamic invasion of America.

Old 09-22-2015, 01:05 PM

5,176 posts, read 4,952,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles22 View Post
Not looking forward to the Islamic invasion of America.
Nor I, but be assured it is already underway.

Old 09-22-2015, 07:57 PM

From: Eyedoctor's Site: Catholic Prophecy Speaks of a Future Invasion of Europe

Archbishop Bernardini quoted an "important Muslim figure who, during an Islamic-Christian meeting said: 'Thanks to your democratic laws, we shall invade you; and thanks to our religious laws, we shall dominate you.'

Desmond Birch comments:

Approved Catholic Prophecy speaks of such an invasion for sometime in the future.
Catholic prophecy speaks of a future invasion of the heart of Christendom (Western Europe) both by Muslim and Russian armies. Right now (under current conditions) the only credible threat the Russians pose to anyone (beside military lightweights such as Chechnya) is a nuclear threat. According to Catholic prophecy from many approved Catholic prophets (Canonized Saints, Blessed and Venerable), the following scenario is in store for some time in the future.

[As you may guess, Desmond does not think it is the far distant future.] By the way, my European contacts, several of whom work in/with several European intelligence communities, confirm that several nations are in deep trouble as far as internal integrity - i.e., it would not take a great deal to kick them over the edge into civil disorder. Two of the most prominent on that list are; 1st - France, 2nd - Italy. That would/should surprise no one who reads much on Europe.

1. Sometime in the future France and Italy go into civil war at almost the same time - France will probably be first. "When everyone believes that peace is assured, when everyone least expects it, …Revolution will break out in Italy almost at the same time as in France:" [Ecstatic of Tours, Trial, Tribulation and Triumph (TTT) p. 360.]

This happens after an economic collapse that is quite general throughout Europe (My personal assessment is that this will be more or less worldwide). We also have an Italian, Blessed Anna Maria Taigi, prophesying about the same revolution inFrance (By the way, these prophecies are not speaking about the 'French Revolution', which was long over when these prophecies were made in the 19[SIZE=2]th[/SIZE] century);

"France shall fall into a frightful anarchy. The French shall have a desperate civil war during the course of which even old men will take up arms." (Page 363, TTT)

Another approved prophet, Fr. Nectou (a Jesuit Provincial in France) prophesied about a future civil war in France. He was not prophesying the late 18[SIZE=2]th[/SIZE] century 'French Revolution', because he speaks of the total destruction of Paris, which has not yet happened, and he speaks of it being a general condition "not confined to France".
"During this Revolution, which will very likely be general and not confined to France, Paris will be destroyed…" Fr. Nectou goes on to describe what many of us call the "Age of Peace" as following this time of Revolution.

"Justice will reign throughout the whole world, and the counterrevolution will be accomplished." (TTT, p. 351) [The meaning of the term "counterrevolution" is explained in this section of TTT.]
2. There are numerous other approved Catholic prophets quoted in TTT describing the same thing. This entire scenario will take civil authorities by surprise, certainly as to the speed with which things develop. The Vatican will be one of the few authorities that will not be surprised. This will be largely due to the fact that there are a number of orthodox men in the Vatican who are very knowledgeable about Catholic Church approved prophecies

Catholic Prophecy and Muslim invasion of Europe - Bing

Old 09-22-2015, 08:33 PM

Coming to a neighborhood near you folks. Thanks to our traitorous, treasonous, occupied by the international banksters, illuminist and masonic Western Governments.

ENJOY!!!!
Watch African migrants destroy southern Italy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX73ggsMNEI

African Immigrants rampage holiday city in Spain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nOoApMMz88

Islamic Invasion Of Sweden Has Led To Rape Crisis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uNBoUqGvVs

Migrant Crisis: What They're Not Telling You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFDMU6xYy6c

Shocking Report: Islam Will Rule The World in 25 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv5UzALN080
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies