Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2015, 06:08 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,995,123 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
Let there be misunderstanding.

Let them be informed we don't keep our women covered and away from society.

Let them understand that if they want to live here they are the ones who must change their ways.

Otherwise go back to your third world **** hole home you will not fight for.

I agree. It falls under the premise when in Rome, do as the Romans do, and the fact they are essentially guests in the host country! If they can't play nice, they should indeed go the f*** home! There is no room for this type of a**backwards behavior in the civilized world!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2015, 06:16 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,415,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
White are about 80 percent of all Americans if you throw white "Hispanics" into the total. Too; Arabs are also counted as "anglo white" here in at least Arizona. Islam, like "Latino", ain't races.

Arabs are lobbying for a separate census category: "Middle Eastern/Northern African."

Again, I think that's about as useful as the "Hispanic" category.... a cultural designator. MAYBE a loose ethnic designation. But it's not a "race," since there are very white to very black people of "Middle Eastern/Northern African" descent!

Old 09-10-2015, 06:25 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,945,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
3~Shepherds, would you be okay with a grown man sexing up your 17 year old daughter? But I seriously doubt the majority of or even a significant number of sex offenders are in this boat..
When I said young men I am meaning men 18-24. I would have no problem if I had a daughter, dating a 22 yr old if she was 17.......this isn't 50! Many young men between the ages of 19-24 are arrested for dating a 17 yr old.......this is a stupid law!

Old 09-10-2015, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
I agree. It falls under the premise when in Rome, do as the Romans do, and the fact they are essentially guests in the host country! If they can't play nice, they should indeed go the f*** home! There is no room for this type of a**backwards behavior in the civilized world!
Oh some have already started their crap.........
GERMANY: Muslim Migrant Brutally Raped 7yr Old Girl Feet Away from Her Mother [VIDEO] - Girls Just Wanna Have Guns

Migrants could be biggest threat to Europe since the war, writes MICHAEL BURLEIGH | Daily Mail Online

Old 09-10-2015, 06:58 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,995,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
When I said young men I am meaning men 18-24. I would have no problem if I had a daughter, dating a 22 yr old if she was 17.......this isn't 50! Many young men between the ages of 19-24 are arrested for dating a 17 yr old.......this is a stupid law!
Yes it is. I mean, at 24 one probably shouldn't be banging a 17 year old, but I would say 18, 19, or 20 is reasonable. Just don't get caught by her old man, LOL!

I would have shot the bastard! Oh wait, it's Europe, and the citizens over there are restricted in terms of having access to firearms to defend themselves!

All I'll say is this.... the west (meaning the US and Europe) opened this can of worms a long time ago by our constant meddling in the affairs of the middle east, and trying to spread democracy and to show those people a better life who obviously don't want it. They've been fighting for thousands of years and if they haven't figured it out by now, then they aren't going to. Europe, along with the US needs to cut ties to that region!

Old 09-10-2015, 07:10 AM

13,305 posts, read 7,875,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veneficus View Post
Islam is proof that Satan exists and maintains a hand in this world.
They'd be nothing without the Judeos, from whom they stole and then "personalized" their "own" religion.

Old 09-10-2015, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Yes it is. I mean, at 24 one probably shouldn't be banging a 17 year old, but I would say 18, 19, or 20 is reasonable. Just don't get caught by her old man, LOL!

I would have shot the bastard! Oh wait, it's Europe, and the citizens over there are restricted in terms of having access to firearms to defend themselves!

All I'll say is this.... the west (meaning the US and Europe) opened this can of worms a long time ago by our constant meddling in the affairs of the middle east, and trying to spread democracy and to show those people a better life who obviously don't want it. They've been fighting for thousands of years and if they haven't figured it out by now, then they aren't going to. Europe, along with the US needs to cut ties to that region!
I would say depending on the 24 yr old.....if he has a job and treats her well, this would not be to old. The more norm I see is 20 yr olds dating 17 yr olds. I know 2 young men their lives have been hell, the were both 18 dating a 17 yr old. Their lives are under such a microscope they can't even attend family events if girls under 18 attend.

These people are coming from a different view point of women and children. No respect and the feel women are no better than dogs in their eyes.

Old 09-10-2015, 07:31 AM

Remember when the Beach Boys gave shelter to Charlie Manson?

That's what unleashed Nixon.

Keep those authoritarian crap heads out of civilized society, without authoritarian methods, or history will repeat.

Don't Charlie Manson and his followers seem Islamically Muham-Mad in about every sense?

Just keep them all in the desert.

Old 09-10-2015, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post

These people are coming from a different view point of women and children. No respect and the feel women are no better than dogs in their eyes.
They know that dogs and women can devour a hapless man.

Look what they did to Bruce Jenner.

Old 09-10-2015, 11:37 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,300,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySagacious View Post
So the school had to hire additional teachers for security purposes, the students have to use the gym at another school and must modify the way they dress.

I wonder how many German citizens would like to seek asylum here in the US.
Some would, for sure. A few of them told me I was straight up nuts when I was living there; they're like "you're AMERICAN, what are you doing HERE?!?!?!?!?!"

It was interesting living in Germany; I'll visit again but never live there again. Too PC and oppressive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies