Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2015, 02:04 AM

1,806 posts, read 1,739,449 times

Advertisements

Is their knee erk reaction any worse than yours? There's still not enough information at this point to really say anything.

As for the commentator in chief, you'd probably be whining if he did nothing. Do you really think it serves our national interest if the United States is seen domestically as persecuting muslims?

You might want to stick to pudding pops.

Old 09-23-2015, 03:23 AM

998 posts, read 666,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by remoddahouse View Post
Is their knee erk reaction any worse than yours? There's still not enough information at this point to really say anything.

As for the commentator in chief, you'd probably be whining if he did nothing. Do you really think it serves our national interest if the United States is seen domestically as persecuting muslims?

I don't really have a reaction, much less a "knee erk" reaction to this issue at all... I've been saying from day 1 to hold up, and let's wait for the facts to roll in before we cast judgement at the school and law enforcement. This story had crossed all the t's and dotted all the i's in the white guilt, SJW playbook, and right from the start everyone was taking the family's side on the issue, and absorbing their side of the story as if it were gospel. But as we've seen, there are two sides to every story, and Ahmed has already been exposed as a fraud (Ahmed, you didn't build that!). So all I'm saying is, let's think about this before immediately throwing blame around and marking people as "racists" or "Islamaphobes" because, like usual, there seems to be a lot more here than what initially meets the eye.

As for our divider-in-chief, I would be perfectly content with him doing nothing! He shouldn't of said anything in this case. The man insists, time and time again, of objecting himself into hot button issues, and he always comes out on the wrong side. Why does he need to do it? Why can't he praise kids who are actually creating wonderful things. I'm sure there are plenty of muslims among them, if he absolutely needs to find one to praise. But let's praise them for what they are... kids who are building things... not because they have darker skin. I'm so sick of these Obama race politics and the soft racism from the polticial left in this country. And I'm far from alone.

Old 09-23-2015, 03:35 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,279,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by remoddahouse View Post

As of yet no one has addressed my complaints......

If this had been a trial run and he admitted to it, what could be done about it now? Absolutely nothing because of the stupid police actions.

Even if he was simply trying to pull a fast one it does not excuse incompetence on the part of the authorities.

Old 09-23-2015, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
As of yet no one has addressed my complaints......

If this had been a trial run and he admitted to it, what could be done about it now? Absolutely nothing because of the stupid police actions.

Even if he was simply trying to pull a fast one it does not excuse incompetence on the part of the authorities.
Just out of curiosity, but why would anyone need to do a "dry run" of carrying an authentic explosive device the size of a pencil case around his or her high school? I mean, I have heard the term "dry run" used in context of terrorism in regards to public transportation, where a specific sequence of actions would be required. They would do a dry run to coordinate their actions, practice, and scope out security, etc.

These actions would not be required in Ahmed's case. So I think this scenario is extremely implausible. So I don't really understand your comment. The police are incompetent because they did not evacuate the school? Is that it? But there are many factors here that none of us are aware of. Clearly, they discovered early on that it was not a genuine bomb. But as has been stated many times, you can't bring a fake bomb to your school. That should be pretty obvious, and I'm not sure why that is going over so many people's heads here. No fake guns, fake bombs, fake ninja swords, and on and on.

What was Ahmed's true motive in this? We don't know! And that's what all of this hinges on. But I think there's much more to it than the family's account of, "he was just making a clock".

Old 09-23-2015, 03:56 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,447,027 times
The political left is out in force as the election approaches.

Here's your checklist in assessing them:

Logic -- no.

Facts -- no.

Truth -- no.

Goodness -- no

Fairness and justice -- no.

You can check "no" to all of the above, and then consider what is left that is worth seriously considering in what they say.

And of course, the answer will be....

Nothing!

Old 09-23-2015, 04:16 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,279,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuddingPops View Post
Just out of curiosity, but why would anyone need to do a "dry run" of carrying an authentic explosive device the size of a pencil case around his or her high school? I mean, I have heard the term "dry run" used in context of terrorism in regards to public transportation, where a specific sequence of actions would be required. They would do a dry run to coordinate their actions, practice, and scope out security, etc.
Why would people do many of the things they do? Like not following the law when interrogating someone?

Why would you do that?

Quote:
These actions would not be required in Ahmed's case. So I think this scenario is extremely implausible. So I don't really understand your comment. The police are incompetent because they did not evacuate the school? Is that it? But there are many factors here that none of us are aware of. Clearly, they discovered early on that it was not a genuine bomb. But as has been stated many times, you can't bring a fake bomb to your school. That should be pretty obvious, and I'm not sure why that is going over so many people's heads here. No fake guns, fake bombs, fake ninja swords, and on and on.
Evade my point if you wish.

Quote:
What was Ahmed's true motive in this? We don't know! And that's what all of this hinges on. But I think there's much more to it than the family's account of, "he was just making a clock".
And if he would have stated a point that could be prosecuted it would have been thrown out.

Old 09-23-2015, 04:28 AM

Ahmed and his family are Muslim terrorist supporters who mock America by having a business called "The Twin Towers" and who deliberately cause controversy and then look to sue anyone they can.

That pretty much sums them up.

Let more Muslims into this country, and you'll see more of this.

Old 09-23-2015, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Evade my point if you wish.
What is your point, exactly?

Old 09-23-2015, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Ahmed and his family are Muslim terrorist supporters who mock America by having a business called "The Twin Towers" and who deliberately cause controversy and then look to sue anyone they can.

That pretty much sums them up.

Let more Muslims into this country, and you'll see more of this.
Wasn't it declared a while back that the new mission of NASA was to create outreach to Muslim communities? I guess little Ahmed the inventor of the Microtel 1986 Radio Shack clock is now going to space camp, so it seems to be working out well.

Old 09-23-2015, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuddingPops View Post
Wasn't it declared a while back that the new mission of NASA was to create outreach to Muslim communities? I guess little Ahmed the inventor of the Microtel 1986 Radio Shack clock is now going to space camp, so it seems to be working out well.
Obama wins the Nobel Peace Prize for being the first black president.

Ahmed gets invited to Space Camp for being a Muslim.

The world we live in today, folks.....

I've actually become very generous to homeless folks lately, because chances are that they are ten times as deserving -- even with all their problems -- as the likes of Obama and Ahmed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies