Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2015, 01:19 PM

1,875 posts, read 1,326,847 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Yes............Here is an image of one of those ISIS secret plants. One of the "virtually all".

just in case you do not have a dictionary handy..

virtually all does NOT equal 100%

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Camp_of_the_Saints

enjoy your time while you have it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2015, 01:24 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
It seems someone/some group is secretly sending weapons to "Syrian refugees" (virtually all of whom seem to be healthy, fit young men) and a shipment was intercepted. Ive been concerned from the beginning of this "migrant" crisis that Islamic terrorist groups would try to take advantage of this to insert sleeper cells in Western Europe.

Ive also heard reports that the Austrian Federal Police arrested an known ISIS recruiter among the "refugees" seeking asylum.
There is no shortage of propaganda that seeks to create the impression that most refugees are beefy young men.

UN stats differ.

The truth is likely in between.

If the folk on this loading dock were expecting food, they do not seem particularity concerned that there are boxes of weapons.

No telling where in the world or when - this dock scene.

Old 09-20-2015, 01:34 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
I've read that actually less than 20% of these refugees are Syrian refugees.
The majority of these "refugees" are men 18-24 now.

This invasion is but a false flag for something else that is going on.
UN stats differ from the propaganda.

Perhaps the truth lies in between.

I would not accept a single refugee from anywhere, right now. I would also put green cards and all work visas on hold till the US illegal immigration issue is sorted out.

That leaves about 70 million annual inbound tourists from all over the world to ponder.

Old 09-20-2015, 01:36 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,662,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eqttrdr View Post
just in case you do not have a dictionary handy..

virtually all does NOT equal 100%

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Camp_of_the_Saints

enjoy your time while you have it
A fictional French novel???????????? That's it??????????? that's all ya got?

Hah! I got 240 years of immigrants and refugees flooding the North American continent and turning it into a world wide, economic and military powerhouse it is today. And that's fact, not some fictional, apocalyptic novel. Refugees are always running away from something. That's what makes them refugees. Every immigrant who came to America was running away from something. same with those in Europe right now. They are not flooding Germany and Hungary for world domination. they want a safe place for their families, a decent meal and a place to sleep with out getting bombed or shot. It's really that simple.

Old 09-20-2015, 01:39 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
UN stats differ from the propaganda.

Perhaps the truth lies in between.

I would not accept a single refugee from anywhere, right now. I would also put green cards and all work visas on hold till the US illegal immigration issue is sorted out.

That leaves about 70 million annual inbound tourists from all over the world to ponder.
Our southern border is wide open and people from all over the world are crossing it.

Old 09-20-2015, 08:51 PM

17,581 posts, read 13,355,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
This is a huge story, and needs to be properly investigated. We'll have to wait to see it the mainstream media covers this story.
They never will. They only show the children (yes its terrible) that's news not arming terrorists

Old 09-20-2015, 09:12 PM

33,543 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
Your correct, I shouldent have used the words 'virtually all' but you do have to admit that a significant number of them do seem to be perfectly healthy "military age" men. It is a cause for concern.
Most are women and children.... almost 40% are under the age of 11....Your sources are bogus.

Old 09-20-2015, 10:11 PM

1,875 posts, read 1,326,847 times
LOL @ poor refugees. texting on his phone

Old 09-20-2015, 10:23 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,662,744 times
Could be he's texting his family in Syria letting them know he's on a train to Germany after suffering greatly to get this far.
If I had to send my eldest son to try and establish a foothold in another country so our family would escape from the middle of a civil war, I'd damn well sure give him a cell phone and tell him to call, every evening at 6PM.

Old 09-20-2015, 10:45 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times
Conservatives are such paranoid freaks. Always making up wacky stories for everything to fit their prejudices (amazing how that always works out!). On one hand they think everything else around the world is a plot, on the other hand they bristle against things like surveillance and security checks in the USA. It's an interesting conflict.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies