Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2015, 10:20 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
There is no strong correlation between violence and race.

white kids fight, black kids fight. White kids gang up on people, black kids gang up on people.

The only difference is, you dont view those white kids as being as scary as the group of black kids.
Oh yes we do! The difference we don't have a group called "only white lives matter" and the group calling to kill al white people. We don't have groups of white people at the voting polls with bats in hand asking blacks to leave the polling station.

It's one thing for boys and men to fight each other, it is BS for any man to hit a woman! Most defiantly a stranger on the streets. Little ole ladies are being targeted in the knock-out game this is disturbing
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2015, 10:24 AM

30,373 posts, read 19,170,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
There is no strong correlation between violence and race.

white kids fight, black kids fight. White kids gang up on people, black kids gang up on people.

The only difference is, you dont view those white kids as being as scary as the group of black kids.
But blacks do commit 12 times more murders per capita in the USA than do whites...you don't think that affects people's perception? I grew up in New Orleans, the black areas are much more dangerous for whites and blacks than white areas. I work in S. America and it's the same here, black areas are much more dangerous in countries such as Brazil & Venezuela than non-black areas.

Old 10-10-2015, 10:25 AM

4,751 posts, read 5,440,764 times
Still waiting for some proof - any proof- as to where this video is from, where it happened, and what happened afterwards.

Old 10-10-2015, 10:25 AM

73,031 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
It's in the title......would they put that there if it wasn't true?

Lets not take any migrants from France either!
As someone who has watched multiple youtube video, I'm highly aware that some youtubers will make a title to embellish the situation. I saw part of the video. Other than skin color, there is nothing to indicate that those were migrants. This happened in France, and those men could have been born in France.

Old 10-10-2015, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
But blacks do commit 12 times more murders per capita in the USA than do whites...you don't think that affects people's perception? I grew up in New Orleans, the black areas are much more dangerous for whites and blacks than white areas. I work in S. America and it's the same here, black areas are much more dangerous in countries such as Brazil & Venezuela than non-black areas.
It doesn't affect my perception. Why? Because I understand the difference between a regular Black person and a hood rat. I don't go living in poor areas.

And for what it's worth, events like what has been taken place in LA between Blacks and Mexicans has led me to believe that there are some non-Black areas that Blacks would get attacked or killed in.

Explain El Salvador. Hardly any Blacks there and it's among the most violent nations in the Western Hemisphere.

Old 10-10-2015, 10:47 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I know that. I have a degree in Geography. I wasn't talking about Africa.
Well you certainly turned it into a black / white discussion. Some people like yourself are so focused on it that you turn any discussion into black / white. Here, I'll help you out.

White girl attacked by African migrants - Diversity not shown by mainstream media

Old 10-10-2015, 10:49 AM

29,824 posts, read 24,913,395 times
Quote:
I know that. I have a degree in Geography. I wasn't talking about Africa.
Ugh... I'm not even going to bother.

Old 10-10-2015, 10:50 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Quote:
Other than skin color, there is nothing to indicate that those were migrants. This happened in France, and those men could have been born in France.
Ok so you prefer we focus on how these black man hit this white woman in the face after she tried to get away from him instead? Here you go....

White girl attacked by Black Man - Black on white attack ignored by mainstream media

Old 10-10-2015, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Well you certainly turned it into a black / white discussion. Some people like yourself are so focused on it that you turn any discussion into black / white. Here, I'll help you out.

White girl attacked by African migrants - Diversity not shown by mainstream media
Well, what else am I suppose to think other than "said person is probably using this video as a rant against Blacks"?

Old 10-10-2015, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Ok so you prefer we focus on how these black man hit this white woman in the face after she tried to get away from him instead? Here you go....

White girl attacked by Black Man - Black on white attack ignored by mainstream media
Or how about this. Street thugs attack a woman and harass her. Let's lock those criminals up. Why they attacked that woman, I don't know why. How about focusing on the fact that these were street criminals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies