Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2015, 05:28 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,777,219 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
No investigation needed. Nobody lied about why we were in Iraq and what happened there.
I can't believe you said that in public.

Even a lot of Rs now acknowledge that the Iraq invasion was the result of concerted lying.

Old 10-26-2015, 05:57 PM

35,742 posts, read 21,110,055 times

Old 10-28-2015, 11:10 AM

265 posts, read 192,185 times
I think the details should be released ASAP. But Hillary and her supporters are doing everything they can to delay the findings. Watch because of them delaying everything, it will hurt her the most...

Old 10-28-2015, 11:14 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,093,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudVietnamVeteran View Post
I think the details should be released ASAP. But Hillary and her supporters are doing everything they can to delay the findings. Watch because of them delaying everything, it will hurt her the most...
You have that backwards. Clinton and the Democrats are trying to make Gowdy release the transcripts of the interviews they've held, and Gowdy refuses, most likely because he knows once they do and everyone sees what they were actually "investigating" his committee is finished. Not that it matters any more. The pretend Benghazi investigation has been discredited so thoroughly that no one will pay the least bit of attention to anything that comes from it any longer.

Old 10-28-2015, 11:19 AM

4,802 posts, read 3,516,126 times
Talking to Liberals is like talking to a drunk. You will never get a message through to them. Kool Aid drinkers honestly cant look at both sides of the argument and see things logically or agree to disagree.
What happened in Benghazi was a CIA operation gone bad. The cover up and deaths of Americans were/are being handled horribly. The families deserve a sit down with the State Department, be read in, and explained what happened, and read out..
They deserve closure..
As far as bickering about whos right, whos wrong.. We are never going to get an answer with politicians.

Old 10-28-2015, 11:39 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,093,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Talking to Liberals is like talking to a drunk. You will never get a message through to them. Kool Aid drinkers honestly cant look at both sides of the argument and see things logically or agree to disagree.
That's a funny accusation to make in a thread whose title boldly proclaims that the pretend Benghazi committee had "groundbreaking new evidence" and then produced 11 hours of exactly nothing.

Quote:
What happened in Benghazi was a CIA operation gone bad. The cover up and deaths of Americans were/are being handled horribly. The families deserve a sit down with the State Department, be read in, and explained what happened, and read out..
They deserve closure...
If you think the CIA is ever going to sit down with the families and explain their covert operations to them I think it's you who has been imbibing.

Old 10-28-2015, 12:00 PM

4,802 posts, read 3,516,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
That's a funny accusation to make in a thread whose title boldly proclaims that the pretend Benghazi committee had "groundbreaking new evidence" and then produced 11 hours of exactly nothing.

If you think the CIA is ever going to sit down with the families and explain their covert operations to them I think it's you who has been imbibing.
And my point is proven... Have a nice day

Old 10-28-2015, 12:19 PM

42,864 posts, read 26,345,411 times
I have never, ever seen a group of people so afraid that Hillary will be the Dem candidate for POTUS, however I do understand it; If I were a Republican I would be having nightmares imagining the likes of Trump or Carson debating her.

Old 10-28-2015, 09:20 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,127,376 times
Quote:
And my point is proven... Have a nice day
LOL. Where's the breaking information?

Old 10-29-2015, 08:05 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,560,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudVietnamVeteran View Post
See below. Did you watch any of the hearing? You know, the part where Cummings insist that EVERYTHING BE RELEASED while Trey Gowdy drug his feet?

At least get your facts straight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
You have that backwards. Clinton and the Democrats are trying to make Gowdy release the transcripts of the interviews they've held, and Gowdy refuses, most likely because he knows once they do and everyone sees what they were actually "investigating" his committee is finished. Not that it matters any more. The pretend Benghazi investigation has been discredited so thoroughly that no one will pay the least bit of attention to anything that comes from it any longer.

Thank you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies