Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2015, 03:51 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,848,211 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
The topic of the thread is today's investigation, specifically new information. Under that topic area, we have numerous emails from Hillary that describe it as an "attack" by an "Al-Quadi-like group." These emails were sent before Susan Rice, Obama and Hillary stopped peddling the lie about the video.

You need to pay attention to Madame Secretary's testimony today, since you seem to be unaware of what's happening. These emails were not available during any prior investigation, due to stonewalling by Hillary, the State Department, and Obama.
Susan Rice relied on the CIA's initial assessment when she went on the Sunday talk shows. The CIA had linked the attacks in Benghazi to the video. The CIA did that prior to showing their initial assessment to any outside party. We know this because the internal CIA documents have been released and we have the testimony from at least one of the CIA analysts involved as well has his manager.

Old 10-22-2015, 03:56 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,080,699 times
Good on you, Hillary. The Congressman tried to cherry pick one sentence in her press report and she went ahead and read the whole thing. In context, it didn't say what he pretended it said.

Old 10-22-2015, 03:57 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,667,797 times
This whole day of hearings has reminded me of the historical fact that when you give a conservative republican a loaded gun, they will invariably shoot themselves in the foot. Clinton's bounce from this will be huge and conservative republicans have shown themselves to be cheap, smarmy, opportunists, who feed from the lowest reaches of the political trough .

Old 10-22-2015, 04:01 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,959,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
This whole day of hearings has reminded me of the historical fact that when you give a conservative republican a loaded gun, they will invariably shoot themselves in the foot. Clinton's bounce from this will be huge and republicans have shown to be cheap, political opportunists.
It should also remind you that you were lied to, by Clinton, repeatedly. I suspect that doesn't bother you much though.

Old 10-22-2015, 04:07 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,175,529 times
Quote:
It should also remind you that you were lied to, by Clinton, repeatedly. I suspect that doesn't bother you much though.
Hillary didn't lie to us, your Republican congressmen lied to YOU! I suspect that doesn't bother you much though.

Old 10-22-2015, 04:07 PM

Quote:
You've said that all throughout this thread and people have asked you when and where, exactly and you never respond. I imagine that Trey Goudy and the other 6 repubs on the committee who have studied, analysed and dissected every scrap of garbage in the Clinton can would have said, right out front, to the world, "Sec. Clinton! You lied!!!" But no one has even implied that in this hearing. Why is that? Perhaps you can shed some good ole Right wing conspiracy stuff on us all and enlighten us. Don't forget the links to verify, scooter.

Old 10-22-2015, 04:11 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,080,699 times
Quote:
Every time Gowdy claims there's nothing political about these "investigations" he's lying. But I suspect that doesn't bother you much, does it?

Old 10-22-2015, 04:11 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,959,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
You've said that all throughout this thread and people have asked you when and where, exactly and you never respond. I imagine that Trey Goudy and the other 6 repubs on the committee who have studied, analysed and dissected every scrap of garbage in the Clinton can would have said, right out front, to the world, "Sec. Clinton! You lied!!!" But no one has even implied that in this hearing. Why is that? Perhaps you can shed some good ole Right wing conspiracy stuff on us all and enlighten us. Don't forget the links to verify, scooter.
There is no evidence I or anyone else could present to change your opinion. You apparently didn't watch today, either.

Old 10-22-2015, 04:18 PM

Quote:
There is no evidence I or anyone else could present to change your opinion. You apparently didn't watch today, either.

What a cheese ball answer to a direct question.
You've been claiming Clinton lied throughout this thread. When?........Where?.........Prove it.
Well,.....................go ahead........give it a try. Shoot me one piece of evidence. You call the SOS a liar, at least say why and how you know. Nobody else has. Everybody's waiting, me included.
And it's not about the Muslim video either. That was thoroughly investigated early on and found that nobody ever deliberately mislead anybody on that. Anybody who still thinks so is a partisan fool with blinders on.

Yes, I'm watching.........all day......... an NBC live streaming feed.

Old 10-22-2015, 04:32 PM

Mark my words. By the end of this weekend, even some republican politicians will be distancing themselves from this whole smarmy affair known as the Benghazi Committee.
A bunch of conservative republicans huddled in the corner, during session, fondling silver plated, limited edition Glock pistols for themselves.
Look it up if you don't believe me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies