Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2015, 08:23 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,060,168 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Don't worry, Candy Crowley or someone will jump in to save Hillary.
Yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Yes, the truth is a waste of time, because the Republicans are playing politics.

If Bush/Cheney wouldn't have lied, we wouldn't be in the Mideast.

If Republicans were honest, they would admit Bush/Cheney lied, and would have put pressure on them to not lie so much.

Bush/Cheney lied a lot, because Republicans willingly lied to cover up their lies. Why tell the truth when your voters are Republicans?
But, but, BUSH!
That hasn't gotten old yet?
Anyway, Hillary was in on it too.
What, you never noticed how W and Bill are good buds, while O and the Clintons are not so much?

Media wants a Bush Clinton imperial election...

Old 10-23-2015, 08:23 PM

26,542 posts, read 15,111,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
I should send the Benghazi committee a defibrillator to use on their dead horse.
Why can't you admit Hillary lied?

Do you think the left's constant acceptance of her continual lies encourages more lies?

Is a president with no pressure to tell the truth a good thing?

Old 10-23-2015, 08:27 PM

26,542 posts, read 15,111,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
Yep.

But, but, BUSH!
That hasn't gotten old yet?
Anyway, Hillary was in on it too.
What, you never noticed how W and Bill are good buds, while O and the Clintons are not so much?
Bush was a bad president IMHO.

However, if Bush truly did lie to start a war with Iraq and the Democrats had proof of such lie and did NOTHING to impeach or censure him...or go before the American public with the specific evidence especially when Democrats had control of congress with the 2006 election then every Democrat in congress at that time must go...

This includes a then Senator Hillary for allowing Bush to get away with it. If Bush lied and this is common factual knowledge, then Hillary is unfit to lead this nation as she stood silent and did nothing.

After we toss out all Democrats in congress and replace them with honest democrats, then we need to bring charges against Bush and Cheney. Obama wouldn't dream of pardoning them like Ford did to Nixon and a court of law will punish them.

Old 10-23-2015, 08:36 PM

99 posts, read 71,947 times
Someone should have told Elijah Cummings (D-MD) that he was there as a member of a congressional committee to get facts about Benghazi.

He assumed the role as Hillary Clinton's defense lawyer instead.

Old 10-23-2015, 08:40 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,324,000 times
Hillary was grilled for over eleven hours. Trump and Carson demanded a shorter, two hour debate including commercials. The contrast sure makes them look like the wimps they are.

Old 10-23-2015, 09:42 PM

332 posts, read 344,799 times
A committee formed to accuse someone of politicizing a terrorist attack when you are doing the EXACT same thing? Really?

American bodies weren't even cold yet before Romney and the GOP were spouting off for political gain. Treasonous behavior, I remember.

Old 10-23-2015, 09:48 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,378,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
I watched the entire 11 hour hearing and I agree, Hillary came out on top. WAY on top.
You'd say the same thing if she admitted to killing kittens while selling classified documents to north Korea. Excuse me if your opinion on how she did isn't ttaken seriously.

Old 10-23-2015, 10:01 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,953,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
It must have been that great acting Hillary does when she said she cares.. about the 4 dead victims of her incompetence.
Incompetence? Are you aware that there have been numerous attacks on embassies? Look at this list of attacks on U.S. embassies just during the last administration. A lot more people were killed! Are you telling me the lives that perished in these attacks weren't as important?

[url]http://www.politifact.com/embassyattacks/[/url]

Tell me the truth. How much do you really care? I mean, just in the time I wrote this comment, several people died of starvation. 21,000 people around the world die every day from hunger, most of them are children. Do you wake up every day and worry about that? In the U.S. about 45 million people live below the poverty level. An average of 31 Americans die every day from guns and over 150 are treated in emergency rooms for gun shots. Are you up all night wondering what you can do to stop the violence?

I keep hearing people who hate Hillary Clinton talking about "the 4 American lives that were lost." Yet we turn on the news and hear about murders, rapes, car accidents, child abuse, school shootings and other atrocities and seem to shrug them off as part of everyday life. Do you know that an average of 30 people die from an alcohol related traffic accident every single day? So, seriously, why do I keep hearing about "4 dead Americans" when nearly 7,000 troops have died in Iraq & Afghanistan and a million more have been wounded? This year there is an estimated 3.5 million homeless people in the U.S. and about 25% of them are veterans. What are we doing about it? I know, we're paying for committees to investigate someone over and over and over again to lower her poll numbers.

Last edited by justNancy; 10-23-2015 at 10:13 PM.. Reason: fix typo

Old 10-23-2015, 10:02 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,673,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Why can't you admit Hillary lied?

Do you think the left's constant acceptance of her continual lies encourages more lies?

Is a president with no pressure to tell the truth a good thing?
When it comes to lies, nobody can say one is lying unless they can prove otherwise. You can tell me that the Chrysler "K" car you're selling me was only driven to the cardiologists once a month by grandma. Unless I find this false through research or otherwise, that stands as fact. That's how human communication works.
Shortly after the Benghazi incident, the conservative republicans latched on the meme that Hillary was lying to save Obama's reelection who she actually dislikes. After 7 other intensive committees and investigations, nobody.........not one, has found the "CarFAX" that would refute the statement that grandma only drove it to the Drs. So, until the various investigations can prove she lied, you're out of luck.
"Hillary Lied!!!!" has turned into an anchor and a red herring for the republican party.
You guy's don't realize how screwed up you really are. You've become so dysfunctional and can't agree on anything or cooperate on any agenda, even among yourselves, that some bloviating,crass, prime time, snake oil salesman has hijacked your entire nominating process for president of the united states.

Furthermore, what astounds me about yesterday's Goudy Clown Show, was that not one Republican who was out to get Hillary never asked the most basic, pointed, pertinent "Gotcha" question about the whole matter.
"What was Chris Stevens doing in Benghazi with the CIA on 9/11?" "Why Wasn't he at the actual Embassy in Tripoli, while that same day, many of our embassies were under attack in the ME?" That was the one question the Goudy Committee was forbidden to ask or too stupid to ask and it's the one question that is really the heart of the matter.

Like I said, give a bunch of conservative republicans a loaded gun and they'll shoot their foot. They've been after Clinton since 1991 and overshot their mark every single time.

Old 10-23-2015, 10:05 PM

31,077 posts, read 22,122,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Yep, the (D)'s defend the lies and the (R)'s refuse to admit the truth.
Of course they do. You protect your own tribe.

Good 60 minutes piece frm the people that were there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFFleTc_fKo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies