Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2015, 01:39 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,078,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
They lady has only been coached for the last 3 weeks on what not to do due to her "What difference does it make" comment the last time. I agree she kept her composure but new evidence presented put her in a worse light than she was in before. Most all criminals deny their crimes. And this is a Democrat speaking - so if I don't buy the BS - don't think everyone else in our party does.
No amount of coaching can prepare you for a grueling 11 hour grilling unless you have the fortitude and inherent strength to begin with. That's what she showed yesterday. And that's what is going to propel her to the White House.

Old 10-23-2015, 01:53 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Do you honestly think our government is going to come out and say:

"Yes, we had a covert operation going on in Benghazi to move arms from Iraq and Libya through Turkey into Syria to fight Assad. All was going well until the enemy found out about our secret operation and attacked us."

Is that what folks are waiting to hear ? Because you will NEVER hear that coming from "the good guys".
I think you nailed it, along with...... "We came, we saw, he died," she joked when told of news reports of Qaddafi's death by an aide in between formal interviews.

Then;The reporter asked if Qaddafi's death had anything to do with her surprise visit to show support for the Libyan people.
"No," she replied, before rolling her eyes and saying "I'm sure it did" with a chuckle.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/clinton-...e-saw-he-died/
She just isn't as slick as Willie.....

Old 10-23-2015, 01:57 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
No amount of coaching can prepare you for a grueling 11 hour grilling unless you have the fortitude and inherent strength to begin with. That's what she showed yesterday. And that's what is going to propel her to the White House.
That is absolutely true. Most people would be crying for their Momma after the first HOUR.

And I've had to testify more than once.

It ain't easy.

Old 10-23-2015, 01:58 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,419,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Hillary lies.
Who was the puppetmaster that has you all repeating the "Hillary Lies" phrase over and over (and over and over) again? The lack of originality is stunning.

Old 10-23-2015, 01:58 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,716,760 times
Hillary's campaign is getting flooded with donations. Apparently between 9 p.m. and 10 p.m. last night was the best of her entire campaign.

Benghazi hearing floods Clinton campaign coffers with cash - POLITICO

Old 10-23-2015, 01:59 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Your post represents a complete lack of knowledge about how such decisions are made -- they aren't personally made by the S of S. The State Dept. has 70,000 employees all over the world. Security decisions are made by people who have expertise in security not diplomacy.

Hypothetically, what would happen if someone became President, got a Top Secret National Intelligence report that read, "Bin Laden intent on attacking U.S."; then flew down to Florida to read a story book to school kids and the same day terrorists hijacked planes and crashed them into buildings, killing $3,000 people? I know this is just hypothetical, but would you hold that president responsible for decisions that did not prevent this?
Crickets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
Well, the buck has to stop somewhere. So what is the office of the President? Or S of S? Just a puppet?

Of course, I don't know the protocol; I am just an average citizen, with hope for our country and the world; but I sure know that Hillary is great at playing the blame game. No one asked her for help? Well, that makes it all better. She did not know what was going on? Maybe, she was locked in a closet somewhere, with no tv, cell phone, no computer, no people reporting to her?
Is there a reason you chose not to address the second part of that post? I'm curious as to your thoughts seeing as the Republicans have now officially spent more time investigating Benghazi than 9/11/2001. Remember that day?

Old 10-23-2015, 02:07 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,824,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Who was the puppetmaster that has you all repeating the "Hillary Lies" phrase over and over (and over and over) again? The lack of originality is stunning.
Maybe it is Hillary lying that is getting people to say Hillary lies, makes sense to me.

Old 10-23-2015, 02:09 PM

12,973 posts, read 15,805,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
I too find it a common trait indicating that there is generally nothing there. The one I find typical and absurd was that Hillary lied when she said "I would use only a single device". Of course she never actually said that...what she said was "I thought that I would be able to use a single device".

I suspect it indicates that overall they actually have not managed to find a single actual lie.

Old 10-23-2015, 02:12 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,882,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
Maybe it is Hillary lying that is getting people to say Hillary lies, makes sense to me.
Yeah pretty much. The woman lies, misleads and deflects like most people blink.
Part of me wonders if the commission didn't tank this on purpose. Pin Hillary down for her lies and maybe the other side starts ratting the GOP for their lies? Honor among thieves and liars.

Old 10-23-2015, 02:13 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
"Stopping a country from running guns out of your country isn't terrorism"

As proven by our own Attorney General Eric Holder

ATF's Fast and Furious scandal - LA Times
Running guns into other countries most certain could be considered terrorism. So maybe I'm wrong......who better to know who a terrorist is besides................
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies