Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2015, 07:26 AM

4,899 posts, read 3,560,793 times

Advertisements

I'm starting a new thread b/c I'd like to know why the cops were called to remove her from the classroom. In all my years of school, I have never seen cops come in to remove a kid from a classroom. What did she do?

The way she was handled may have been rough, but IMO, it looks a lot worse than it is b/c the desk and chair are attached. If all he had to do was get her up from a chair, it would not have looked as bad.

Old 10-27-2015, 07:29 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,290,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
I'm starting a new thread b/c I'd like to know why the cops were called to remove her from the classroom. In all my years of school, I have never seen cops come in to remove a kid from a classroom. What did she do?

The way she was handled may have been rough, but IMO, it looks a lot worse than it is b/c the desk and chair are attached. If all he had to do was get her up from a chair, it would not have looked as bad.
Then ask it in the thread already in place for this.

Old 10-27-2015, 07:30 AM

4,040 posts, read 2,562,634 times
No one knows yet, but they DO know that it was a case of police brutality and that poor girl shouldn't have been treated so poorly by him.

Old 10-27-2015, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadgates View Post
No one knows yet, but they DO know that it was a case of police brutality and that poor girl shouldn't have been treated so poorly by him.
I disagree. the punishment should fit the crime. but moreover, WHY were the cops called? who calls the cops to remove a kid from a classroom, unless they did something criminal?

Old 10-27-2015, 07:33 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,706,273 times
Quote:

That guy, no matter what my daughter did, would have a firm boot up his ass, pronto.
I would mop the floor with that punk bully.

Look him in the eye and say, I'm "such and such"s dad, and lay into him, with a kick to the nuts being the first lethal blow, and a punch to the adams apple.. He would be done, but I wouldn't stop, till I made sure he didn't have a pulse.

I'll see you on the other side, and we will take it up there.

Old 10-27-2015, 07:35 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,251,568 times
Quote:

The teacher said the student had to leave. She didn't.

The Vice principle said she had to leave. She refused.

The security officer said she had to leave. She refused.

The cop said she had to leave. She refused. She was hauled out.

Old 10-27-2015, 07:36 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,251,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadgates View Post
Are you certain about that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
That guy, no matter what my daughter did, would have a firm boot up his ass, pronto.

Look him in the eye and say, I'm "such and such"s dad, and lay into him, with a kick to the nuts being the first lethal blow, and a punch to the adams apple.. He would be done, but I wouldn't stop, till I made sure he didn't have a pulse.

what if she was selling heroin?

1,793 posts, read 1,444,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post

*snicker*

You'd be dead before your first "Im such and such". Taser'd and shot. Lol punch to the adams apple. Let me guess Kung Fu? Tai Chi? TKD? One of those real "d3adly arts"?

Old 10-27-2015, 07:37 AM

was the girl injured?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies