Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2015, 10:24 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,242,443 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Zero action?

What should I do? Renounce a contract I never agreed to (you still owe me a dollar btw)?

What conveniences? Traffic regulations work well? I receive mail? These things go on if I participate or not.

I'm not the fictional entity in this paradigm. The contract (thus the state) is.
Well you keep pretending like you don't want to be a US Citizen, while continuing to be a US Citizen. It is very believable that you don't want to be one while pretending like you can't get out of it. Nothing is stopping you from renouncing a contract you never agreed to, though technically your parents agreed to it for you when your mother pushed you out of her vagina.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2015, 10:32 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,407,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Well you keep pretending like you don't want to be a US Citizen, while continuing to be a US Citizen. It is very believable that you don't want to be one while pretending like you can't get out of it. Nothing is stopping you from renouncing a contract you never agreed to, though technically your parents agreed to it for you when your mother pushed you out of her vagina.
Nothing is stopping me from renouncing a fictional contract?

Well, sanity and logic is stopping me to be honest.

You still owe me a dollar. Renounce it urbanlife. Bask in my legitimacy!

Old 11-15-2015, 10:43 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,242,443 times
Quote:
Nothing is stopping me from renouncing a fictional contract?

Well, sanity and logic is stopping me to be honest.

You still owe me a dollar. Renounce it urbanlife. Bask in my legitimacy!
Haha, oh boo hoo, you are stuck being an American citizen against your will. While you cry over this, I will continue to vote for who represents you.

Old 11-15-2015, 10:50 PM

5,302 posts, read 2,361,552 times
Quote:
And here the logical inconsistency persists which, once again, can be labeled as insane.

Because I don't believe I entered into a contract at birth with one specific entity the burden is on me to disassociate myself from said fictional contract?

Really? I mean...really?

I tell you what: Please renounce the following contract I've placed you under -

urbanlife78 will pay No_Recess $1 per day until one or both parties dies.

Renounce it. Or else I'll fine you, imprison you, or sentence you to death as i see fit just as the state does.

And here is the kicker: by renouncing this ridiculous proclamation made by me you are in fact legitimizing my authority to do such a thing.

Logical inconsistencies such as the statist paradigm require suspending your rational thought on a myriad of levels. It's so perverse in how systematically flawed it is it truly can be labeled insane.

EDIT: BTW...you owe me a dollar
The "reason for edit: urbanlife78 owes me a dollar" made me laugh so hard.. thanks for that

Old 11-15-2015, 11:15 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,407,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T0103E View Post
The "reason for edit: urbanlife78 owes me a dollar" made me laugh so hard.. thanks for that
Laughter is the best medicine (provided it's FDA approved of course)

Old 11-15-2015, 11:46 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,604,910 times
I used to be a regular voter but I think I officially no longer care enough to. I care less and less about this country every day the older I get and the more I see, so why bother. The people who actually think their vote still means something are deluding themselves. This country is a neo-fascist police and welfare state at this point and there isn't a damn thing any one person's vote is going to do about it. Best bet is to stay as clear of everything as possible or maybe even leave if you have the means and feasibly can.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies