Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think he should get the death Penalty?
yes 31 88.57%
no 4 11.43%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2015, 10:03 AM

28,926 posts, read 30,284,252 times

Advertisements

Man charged with murder, rape of 7-year-old girl

If this man is proven Guilty, should he receive the death Penalty?

This little girl was gone from her parents at a football game for 25 minutes? 25 Minutes and in that time, some animal raped her, sodamized her, chocked her and threw her body in a stream. A 7 year old child.

How can we as a society allow this to continue....

How can anyone who is a parent or grand parent wrap their heads around this?
How can anyone who is a parent or grand parent allow this to continue?

This man should see the death penalty and if he doesn't I've lost all faith in man kind.

The parents of this child will never be the same, this man, has done a most unthinkable act, and I believe was a friend of the family.

This man has a son....and if you think he didn't sexualy abuse him, well you have another thought coming.

His wife found blood on his shirt, and she called the police, so, there was something in his past that triggered her to do that.

Do you honestly think that this was his first child he raped? If you do, you'd better think again....

How can we as human beings keep ignoring this?

If nothing else, please pray for the parents of this baby girl....

I am rewording my question, If this man is proven Guilty, should he get the death penalty?

Last edited by cremebrulee; 11-22-2015 at 10:20 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2015, 10:11 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Evil, will exploit the good, every time.

How do you get rid of evil... You kill it.

Old 11-22-2015, 10:16 AM

7,578 posts, read 5,330,332 times
I'm not prepared to determine guilt or innocence much less proscribe a penalty not having heard a shred of evidence in a court of law!

Old 11-22-2015, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Evil, will exploit the good, every time.

How do you get rid of evil... You kill it.
this man is a menace to society...

and BTW, whoever voted no...you should be ashamed....apparently you don't have any children....

The bleeding hearts of this country have destroyed it.....

laws are meant to protect us and our children....

Old 11-22-2015, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
I'm not prepared to determine guilt or innocence much less proscribe a penalty not having heard a shred of evidence in a court of law!
ok, if this man IS Guilty....
I was wrong, I worded it wrong....thank you for pointing that out

Old 11-22-2015, 10:21 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,886,302 times
If found guilty and evidence proves beyond doubt the man's guilt. He deserves the death penalty.

Old 11-22-2015, 10:22 AM

19,845 posts, read 12,113,717 times
Reminds me of John Couey.

Old 11-22-2015, 10:23 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,565,307 times
Yes, if he is found guilty. That said, what kind of parents do not keep track of their children when they are away from home. She never should have been out of their sight.

Old 11-22-2015, 10:24 AM

11,578 posts, read 13,953,952 times
NOTICE: If Found Guilty - Administer Meds

Old 11-22-2015, 10:29 AM

13,694 posts, read 9,016,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Man charged with murder, rape of 7-year-old girl

This little girl was gone from her parents at a football game for 25 minutes? 25 Minutes and in that time, some animal raped her, sodamized her, chocked her and threw her body in a stream. A 7 year old child.

How can we as a society allow this to continue....

How can anyone who is a parent or grand parent wrap their heads around this?
How can anyone who is a parent or grand parent allow this to continue?

This man should see the death penalty and if he doesn't I've lost all faith in man kind.

The parents of this child will never be the same, this man, has done a most unthinkable act, and I believe was a friend of the family.

This man has a son....and if you think he didn't sexualy abuse him, well you have another thought coming.

His wife found blood on his shirt, and she called the police, so, there was something in his past that triggered her to do that.

Do you honestly think that this was his first child he raped? If you do, you'd better think again....

How can we as human beings keep ignoring this?

If nothing else, please pray for the parents of this baby girl....
Here recently, in Anderson County of Texas, a neighbor sat and drank some beer with his neighbors (who were camping out on their land), then he went and got a gun, and killed six of the seven people (one person escaped). I believe several were children.

Here is the problem with your posting: I do not believe that society 'allows this to continue'. Even if this person you write of was facing the death penalty, he probably would have done this act. Texas has a vigorous death penalty, but that did not stop the Anderson County man.

With the suicide of one of my nephews, my sister (the mother) has been vocal in stating that 'we must stop the suicides of our children'. Yet, since my nephew's death three years ago, suicides among the youth have continued unabated. In no wise is society 'allowing' the suicides of our youths.

It is a problem that Mankind has faced since the beginning. Everyday horrible people are being born, who, someday, will commit mayhem.

I am one of those who thinks that we must quit wasting our resources and prison cells on those who are imprisoned for such things as using some cocaine or marijuana (not the dealers, but the user). Perhaps we can then spend more on providing true mental health services to those at risk, although identifying such people is difficult (the Anderson County man had never been in trouble; no one had any inking of my nephew's inner turmoil).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies