Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think Obama is a Rdical Islamist Sympathizing traitor who should be forced to resign?
Yes 97 50.52%
No 95 49.48%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2015, 12:11 PM

833 posts, read 657,867 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Yes , I believe he has left no doubt with his disdain for Christians and Israel, plus his refusal to call the subhuman barbarians "terrorists"... or even speak the term "Radical Islam" ...let alone admit that it is the problem.

He has done nothing but try to destroy America since taking office, economically, and doing everything he can to cause divisiveness over gun control, political party lines, you name it.

And now he's having a hissy-fit because American are saying "hell no" to his desire to throw open our borders to the undoubtedly ISIS infiltrated Syrian refugees!
If America doesn't support destruction of radical Islam and help restore peace in the world then world needs new direction
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2015, 12:15 PM

833 posts, read 657,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I think Obama is bewildered and doesn't know what the F to do, you look at him and he's starting to look like he's just checked out, out of touch and just riding his last yr out.

Is he a radical Islamist sympathizer, no... that's just an asinine thing to say and isn't being intellectually honest, you can't have a real dialog with those kinds of statements, let's keep things real here.
You make a good point. Inaction can be rightly misconstrued as sympathy. The need of the hour is to be fully engaged with this evil menace and find ways to eliminate it from the world.

Old 12-06-2015, 12:16 PM

8,665 posts, read 5,849,040 times
Obama is the greatest threat to America's national security!

Old 12-06-2015, 12:29 PM

52,282 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoast_CA View Post
You make a good point. Inaction can be rightly misconstrued as sympathy. The need of the hour is to be fully engaged with this evil menace and find ways to eliminate it from the world.
Well, having an ISIS associated attack in my backyard sort of makes ya think a bit about terrorism and that dove tails into how porous our borders are.

This stuff doesn't seem that hard to solve, not sure why the border issues can't just be F ing fixed and dealt with already.

Old 12-06-2015, 01:21 PM

31,071 posts, read 22,086,243 times
[quote=Enigma777;421back No.

I believe that is a childish wish of those in the fascist movement following false prophets such as the neo-nazi candidate Trump, but that sane Americans are willing to follow the laws of our country and wait for the US national election to choose a new leader, as prescribed by the US Constitution.[/QUOTE]

Trump a neo-nazi? A bafoon maybe? Obama created the background for Trump to become so popular, no one else.

Old 12-06-2015, 01:41 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
I don't give him that much credit. I just think he's an idiot and is bought by special interests. I think we should be eyeing the special interest groups more than the moron standing behind a podium at the WH.

Old 12-06-2015, 01:46 PM

52,282 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Trump a neo-nazi? A bafoon maybe? Obama created the background for Trump to become so popular, no one else.
Trump is a buffoon, I've been saying that on here for a while now. My opinion of Trump is is that he's keyed into Americans frustrations and he's running his mouth off, cause I think he's got nothing to lose, he can appeal to the average everyday guy sitting on a bar stool somewhere bitching about the current state of affairs and Trump isn't playing that typical politician double speak, he's actually probably just saying what he actually thinks.

He can run for POTUS and if he wins, he wins, if he loses, so what, go back to being a semi-celebrity and billionaire.

Why not.....the guys got nothing to lose, at least from his perspective.

Old 12-06-2015, 01:47 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Trump is a buffoon, I've been saying that on here for a while now. My opinion of Trump is is that he's keyed into Americans frustrations and he's running his mouth off, cause I think he's got nothing to lose, he can appeal to the average everyday guy sitting on a bar stool somewhere bitching about the current state of affairs and Trump isn't playing that typical politician double speak, he's actually probably just saying what he actually thinks.

He can run for POTUS and if he wins, he wins, if he loses, so what, go back to being a semi-celebrity and billionaire.

Why not.....the guys got nothing to lose, at least from his perspective.
I don't think even Trump thinks that he is seriously running for president. He's bored, this gives him something to do for a year, then he'll go back to whatever it was that he wanted to take a break from.

Old 12-06-2015, 02:06 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
I don't think even Trump thinks that he is seriously running for president. He's bored, this gives him something to do for a year, then he'll go back to whatever it was that he wanted to take a break from.
LOL. he's sitting there going "WTH? I went out and made fun of a cripple...and im up by 3?. WTH?"

Old 12-06-2015, 02:12 PM

2,826 posts, read 2,368,659 times
Yes. And deported to Kenya.

We need to keep our borders closed until we have our priorities straight. And stop illegally hiring immigrants.

Giving foreigners free health care, free housing, and easy jobs while the average citizen gets into debt from college, then pays through the nose on healthcare is inexcusable. We are currently treating members of other countries like VIP while our own people go hungry. That's sweet, but it's hardly just. And because they now not only expect but demand equal rights under the law (they are fond of quoting an amendment that very clearly says these rights are only for naturally born or naturalized citizens, nothing about aliens), it's time to toss them on their ass until they learn manners. Rights are earned, by following the rules of being citizens. If they can do that, fine, I don't care what race or religion they are.

But treason against the country while the citizens are second-class is intolerable.

Even if Obama is in fact an American citizen, and not a Muslim... "any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice." He has effectively screwed up our situation with Muslims so badly that he might as well be Muslim.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies