Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2015, 05:04 PM

42,814 posts, read 26,532,073 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
According to Obama's own book (Dreams From my Father), he couldn't prove Obama Sr was his father when Sr died in 1982. Obviously not listed as his father on his BC then. Why not? And how and when did it change to what we see now? Obama has a manufactured identity.
That's all very nice. Now please answer these questions:
1) was Barack Obama the child of Ann Durham?
2) was Ann Durham a US Citizen?
3) Did Ann Durham know when her child was born that he would eventually be elected President so she was forced to engage in an elaborate hoax to hide his true 'identity'

(BTW I really don't want to have a birther argument with you)

Last edited by 2sleepy; 11-23-2015 at 06:11 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2015, 05:04 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,307,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhno75 View Post
Maybe because more Americans die from aspirin than from terrorism every year?
We supposedly catch hundreds of attempts a year. That doesn't mean without intervention we had only two attempts.
It is a big scary issue the kind this President can't handle.

Old 11-23-2015, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
He's the only President I know of who had his education records locked up by courts.
They aren't. Obama’s ‘Sealed’ Records

Old 11-23-2015, 05:20 PM

89,564 posts, read 45,225,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
hat's all very nice. Now please answer these questions:
3) Did Ann Durham know when her child was born that he would eventually be elected President so she was forced to engage in an elaborate hoax to hide his true 'identity'
What does any of that have to do with the fact that in 1982, Obama Sr wasn't listed as Obama's father on his BC or any other legal document?

Obama has a manufactured identity.

Old 11-23-2015, 06:05 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,304,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
hat's all very nice. Now please answer these questions:

(BTW I really don't want to have a birther argument with you)
I believe her child was given to her by Islamic Terrorists, they simply took a child born in Africa to Hawaii, forged a bunch of documents, and told her to raise the child as her own as long as he was raised in the Islamic fashion as a true Muslim that will one day be elected as president, and will finally turn the US over to Islamic terrorists, so that they can make this a great Muslim nation that lives under Sharia Law!!

Old 11-23-2015, 06:12 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,627,569 times
Quote:
We supposedly catch hundreds of attempts a year. That doesn't mean without intervention we had only two attempts.
It is a big scary issue the kind this President can't handle.
So far, he can and he has.

Let's talk again IF some planes fly into our big, tall buildings in NYC and kill thousands.

Old 11-23-2015, 06:22 PM
NCN

21,664 posts, read 25,712,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
But WHEN has it been recent news from a credible source?

I've heard him referring to the attacks as the work of terrorists and I've seen nothing credible that he refuses to listen to security briefings.

Whadda ya got?
You really need to get out more and listen to something besides MSNBC.

I have heard since before I was six years old that the last war would be fought in Russia. I always wondered how that would be possible. Now I know. Keep your head buried in the sand and maybe you won't notice when the terrorist cut it off your body. We are thinking about buying an assault gun. I prefer to go down fighting.

Old 11-23-2015, 06:26 PM

Quote:
We supposedly catch hundreds of attempts a year.
Where did you get that information from? I tried searching and can't find anything even close to that.

The closest would be this claim by DHS that cites that they have 3,000 on a no-fly list and 1/4 of that number were denied admission into the US http://www.dhs.gov/preventing-terror...ncing-security

The next highest number offered is by Heritage which claims 69 terrorist plots since 9/11, unfortunately they just throw the number out but don't give a list of those plots. 69th Known Islamist Terror Plot and the Ongoing Spike in Terrorism Should Force Congress to Finally Confront the Terror Threat

And as much as I mistrust Wikipedia, at least specific incidents are listed on their site and they claim there have been 13 unsuccessful terrorist plots since 2009. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ates_post-9/11

Old 11-23-2015, 06:46 PM

5,904 posts, read 3,929,223 times
Glad Obama isn't overreacting like all of the emotional reactionary conservatives want him to.

Old 11-23-2015, 07:01 PM

38,857 posts, read 25,647,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
LOL... Obama's own book isn't a conspiracy theory. It's Obama in his own words.

Obama has a manufactured identity.
You keep saying that.

Are you part of sheriff Joe's investigating posse? The whole world is waiting for your earth-shattering findings. After all, you guys have been repeating the same baloney for years. And all you have to back it up is empty words.

I'm calling your bluff.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies