Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2015, 06:44 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,549,057 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Actually, that is exactly what he is doing partnering up with Hezbollah, Assad and Iran.

Don't fall for the anti-US propaganda in the internet.
Nice demo of projection disorder.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2015, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
LOL. I'm pretty "awake" I make up my own opinions, I research things. I dont use websites like infowars that claims things like that no one was killed at sandy hook for example.

wake up. you're funny.

So my response to you is:

Use your mind, investigate things, and learn. Dont get spoon fed your beliefs by websites like infowars, breitbart, or mother earth news.
Lol. I have forgotten more history than you'll ever know. Soros' tactics are an exact copy of those used to secure Hitler's power over Germany and to use the brownshirts to rabble rouse in the 1920s and 30's.

You should take your own advice and apply it to leftist websites.

Old 12-01-2015, 07:06 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
Russia actually created a law which allows the government to label companies as "undesirable", and after that designation they can grab their money and shut down the company. They shut down 12 companies/charities, two of which were related to Soros.

The justification for creating the new law was the fact that they felt they need the authority to shut down anyone down who might "criticize Russia at any chance and are trying to gain external control over the situation in our country and over our people”. (quote from parliamentarian Konstantin Kosachev).

So long free speech.

And some praise it!!! Can you imagine if we had a law in US which allowed the government (the controlling party) to shut down anyone who might speak negatively about them?

Old 12-01-2015, 07:13 AM

The Obama administration uses the IRS to shut down its opposition.

Soros funds revolutions.

Old 12-01-2015, 10:55 PM

10,829 posts, read 5,440,332 times
Quote:
Russia actually created a law which allows the government to label companies as "undesirable", and after that designation they can grab their money and shut down the company. They shut down 12 companies/charities, two of which were related to Soros.

The justification for creating the new law was the fact that they felt they need the authority to shut down anyone down who might "criticize Russia at any chance and are trying to gain external control over the situation in our country and over our people”. (quote from parliamentarian Konstantin Kosachev).

So long free speech.

And some praise it!!! Can you imagine if we had a law in US which allowed the government (the controlling party) to shut down anyone who might speak negatively about them?
We seem to have that law on college campuses today.

Old 12-01-2015, 10:59 PM

10,829 posts, read 5,440,332 times
Quote:
Actually, that is exactly what he is doing partnering up with Hezbollah, Assad and Iran.

Don't fall for the anti-US propaganda in the internet.
Good point, but you have to consider Putin's motives.

Putin is no lover of Islam or terrorists.

Russia has had to deal with them for decades.

His alliance with Iran is a geo-strategic play -- manifesting his desire to expand Russian influence and fill the vacuum that Obama created when he pulled all of our troops out of Iraq.

He hopes that other countries in the region will turn to Russia, and he would like nothing more than to be able to control the flow of oil from the Middle East as a trump card over the West.

It's also a good way for him to take a poke at Americans.

In his mind, the Cold War never ended.

He wants the Russian Empire back, and he wants to take America's place as the real superpower.

Old 12-02-2015, 05:46 AM

11,142 posts, read 10,716,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
Well, WHY am I not surprised Putin does NOT ALLOW anyone nor any Corporation/"Foundation" talking about transparency..

Putin does NOT want anything close to transparency in his kingdom ...Shut them up..kill them, kick them out of his Country..

I say who cares..because the rest of the World knows exactly what makes Putin tick. Stroking his bare chest ( while on his horse ..letting him score the majority of goals, lie his face off and deny deny deny..What else is new?...

However, IF anyone applauds this, as some sort of validating their HATE for Obama..Have at it...because then you are applauding Communistic/Fascist/Totalitarian Rule!! Speaks volumes to one's true ideations!!
Did you just try to defend Obama from an imaginary attack by implying that his administration is transparent?

Old 12-02-2015, 05:50 AM

34,279 posts, read 19,384,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
Did you just try to defend Obama from an imaginary attack by implying that his administration is transparent?
Actually I think its more that compared to Putin it is VERY transparent. Which is his point.

Compared to prior American administrations it has not been, despite promises that it would be. Which is your point I think. Fair enough?

Old 12-02-2015, 05:53 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,756,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
By golly if only we could restrict his speech right? This is hilarious given the topics in other threads here .

Does the first amendment apply to foreign nationals who are attempting to influence national policy?

Old 12-02-2015, 07:37 AM

45,585 posts, read 27,209,359 times
State Department weighs in on the side of Soros...

State Department 'troubled' by Moscow's move against Soros groups

“Today’s designation of the Open Society Foundations and the Open Society Institute Assistance Foundation as so-called ‘undesirable’ organizations will only further restrict the work of civil society in Russia for the benefit of the Russian people,” State Department spokesman Mark Toner said Monday. “This action is yet another example of the Russian Government’s growing crackdown on independent voices and a deliberate step to further isolate the Russian people from the world.”
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies