Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2015, 01:35 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,470,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
You know that Asia is a continent, right?
Yes I am aware. and the ME is part of that continent. So everything here is moot. I personally consider Pakistan a part of the hellhole called the ME. So let's get back to what I was responding to. If the ME is on the continent of Asia, then the majority of Muslims DO live in the ME.

Old 12-04-2015, 01:36 PM

52,970 posts, read 34,795,868 times
don't recall which thread I saw where someone said ISIS had yet to take responsibility, so i'll just put this here.

Quote:
The Aamaq news agency, which supports Islamic State, said on its website on Friday that followers of the Islamist militant group had carried out Wednesday's attack on a social services agency in California, in which 14 people were killed.
News agency says Islamic State followers carried out California attacks

Old 12-04-2015, 01:38 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,555,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
Why do you keep saying "Obama's FBI"?
FBI press conference on right now, spokesman says, quote, "the FBI is apolitical."
I will believe that when we see film footage of Hilrod being frog-marched into FBI headquarters in handcuffs. If they give her a free pass after all that we know she has done, it will be because she has been deemed "above the law" and has been given a free (political) pass by the Obama regime. And then we will know that the FBI has been corrupted by their overlords at the Obama's thoroughly corrupt "Justice Department," to which the FBI technically reports.

Old 12-04-2015, 01:41 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,958,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Yes I am aware. and the ME is part of that continent. So everything here is moot. I personally consider Pakistan a part of the hellhole called the ME. So let's get back to what I was responding to. If the ME is on the continent of Asia, then the majority of Muslims DO live in the ME.
What you personally consider is irrelevant.

The Middle East is comprised of: Lebanon, Egypt, Iran, Turkey, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Syria, Israel and Jordan.

And the Muslims in those 10 countries only comprise about 20% of the world's Muslim population.

Old 12-04-2015, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
don't recall which thread I saw where someone said ISIS had yet to take responsibility, so i'll just put this here.
ISIS statement AFTER FBI reports that the wife had posted allegiance to the head of ISIS on a Facebook page.

ISIS would be happy to take credit for the Planned Parenthood bombing as well, if only Mr Dear had said or done anything to connect himself with ISIS.

ISIS would be happy to take credit for gang shootings in Chicago. And for bank robberies. And for anything at all.

ISIS wants people to believe they are a threat, and they take credit for anything and everything they can, because it makes people fearful.

Old 12-04-2015, 01:48 PM

5,051 posts, read 3,595,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
ISIS statement AFTER FBI reports that the wife had posted allegiance to the head of ISIS on a Facebook page.

ISIS would be happy to take credit for the Planned Parenthood bombing as well, if only Mr Dear had said or done anything to connect himself with ISIS.

ISIS would be happy to take credit for gang shootings in Chicago. And for bank robberies. And for anything at all.

ISIS wants people to believe they are a threat, and they take credit for anything and everything they can, because it makes people fearful.
Starting to think this couple just wanted to kill people in the workplace and make it look like it was Isis inspired. After all they only kill selected people and then they tried to get away which is very unlikean IS operative or suicide terrorist.

Old 12-04-2015, 01:51 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,439,570 times
Quote:

Liberals blame the NRA for gun deaths and 99.9999% of gun owners will never meet with an NRA representative. She posted support or allegiance or loyalty depending on who you believe. Doesn't that make them at least as responsible as the NRA for the senseless massacres here?

Old 12-04-2015, 01:58 PM

Quote:
What you personally consider is irrelevant.

The Middle East is comprised of: Lebanon, Egypt, Iran, Turkey, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Syria, Israel and Jordan.

And the Muslims in those 10 countries only comprise about 20% of the world's Muslim population.
The ME is on the ASIAN CONTINENT! Holy **** already.

https://www.countries-ofthe-world.co...s-of-asia.html

Old 12-04-2015, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
Starting to think this couple just wanted to kill people in the workplace and make it look like it was Isis inspired. After all they only kill selected people and then they tried to get away which is very unlikean IS operative or suicide terrorist.
It's the cache of ammunition and pipe-bombs they left in their apartment, and the fact that the attack seems well-planned, but the after-attack seems aimless, that suggests to me that they had another target in mind, and that the party was an opportunistic attack.

Old 12-04-2015, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
Is that you Obama?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies