Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2015, 12:25 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,071,642 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
Honestly, I am not Muslim, but I am a little worried about being attacked one day due to being mistaken for a Muslim. (I look Middle Eastern)
You should be much more concerned with being attacked (mugged/robbed) for looking like you've got money; that's immensely more likely.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2015, 12:26 PM

39,340 posts, read 27,737,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
No. You didn't even agree with that when you went on to note that foriegn policy does matter.

Who do you think was in the hospital we bombed? We have killed thousands and thousands of civilians. They should just accept that?
What the hell you are talking about?

Who the hell said anything about they should just accept that?

No, they shouldn't. That is why I said, bring the troops home, have them secure the border, have the savage kill each other. Leave the HELL HOLE alone.

KEEP YOUR ENEMIES far away from you, stop importing so many people we know nothing about.

sheesh, I know your son in law suffers from PTSD, I have many friends who suffer from the same thing. I hate war as much as you do. But you constantly bring foreign policy into the discussion and you tend to blame the victims.

In the case of san bernardino mass shooting, victim = innocent civilians who have nothing to do with foreign policy. Two wrong doesn't make one right. Terrorists have no excuses targeting innocent civilians, none, zero, nada.

Look, we have already pissed off many people in ME, so you have to agree that we should leave the hell hole alone, and stop importing many of them from that region. Do you not?

Old 12-04-2015, 12:27 PM

10,837 posts, read 14,966,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
No. You didn't even agree with that when you went on to note that foriegn policy does matter.

Who do you think was in the hospital we bombed? We have killed thousands and thousands of civilians. They should just accept that?
Right, we deserve what happened in California? Somehow all those people who were murdered deserved what they got.

Got it, thank you for making it clear to me.

30,674 posts, read 19,377,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
Honestly, I am not Muslim, but I am a little worried about being attacked one day due to being mistaken for a Muslim. (I look Middle Eastern)
And I'm worried about being attacked because I don't look Muslim and Muslim's kill people just because.

4,899 posts, read 3,565,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerat View Post
I guess that pesky 1st amendment only applies to folks who want to fry pigs like bacon.
your 1st amendment rights don't allow you to incite violence against someone.

Old 12-04-2015, 12:30 PM

57,409 posts, read 26,381,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Yeah, I still don't believe that ALL Muslims are bad or potential terrorists. Obviously, There are 1.2 billion Muslims in the world today. Of course not all of them are radicals. The majority of them are peaceful people. The radicals are estimated to be between 15% and 25% according to all intelligence services around the world… you’re looking at 180 million to 300 million people dedicated to the destruction of Western civilization.
That is as big as the United States. So, why should we worry about these radical 15 to 25%? Because it is the radicals that kill. Because it is the radicals that behead and massacre.

Read more at EPIC Response to
Well if the Freedom Outpost says 15-25% are radicals then it must be true, over a million radical Muslims in the US I wonder why we haven't been attacked. You should be more concerned about the flu.

8,030 posts, read 9,071,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
And I'm worried about being attacked because I don't look Muslim and Muslim's kill people just because.
One of the victims was Iranian-American.

79,908 posts, read 44,351,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
What the hell you are talking about?

Who the hell said anything about they should just accept that?

No, they shouldn't. That is why I said, bring the troops home, have them secure the border, have the savage kill each other. Leave the HELL HOLE alone.
So again....foriegn policy does matter?

Quote:
KEEP YOUR ENEMIES far away from you, stop importing so many people we know nothing about.

sheesh, I know your son in law suffers from PTSD, I have many friends who suffer from the same thing. I hate war as much as you do. But you constantly bring foreign policy into the discussion and you tend to blame the victims.
Blame the victims? I blame the U.S. for getting involved where they have no business being (and you agree).

Quote:
In the case of san bernardino mass shooting, victim = innocent civilians who have nothing to do with foreign policy. Two wrong doesn't make one right.

I never discussed their role. I simply said when someone gets attacked, they are going to fight back. That is simply stating a fact of human nature.

Old 12-04-2015, 12:33 PM

79,908 posts, read 44,351,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
Right, we deserve what happened in California? Somehow all those people who were murdered deserved what they got.

Got it, thank you for making it clear to me.
Deserve? Inevitable is the word. Just like many dead in the middle East the people in California were simply minding their own business trying to get through another day.

We actually have many here that argue that the dead in the middle East deserve it. Are you one?

Old 12-04-2015, 12:33 PM

30,674 posts, read 19,377,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
One of the victims was Iranian-American.
Saudi's hate Iranians.

So why do Liberals hate free speech and the 1st Amendment so much?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies