Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2015, 12:35 PM

39,246 posts, read 27,645,276 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
So again....foriegn policy does matter?

Blame the victims? I blame the U.S. for getting involved where they have no business being (and you agree).

I never discussed their role. I simply said when someone gets attacked, they are going to fight back. That is simply stating a fact of human nature.
Honestly, I think you just want to argue for the sake of arguing sometimes. You can argue with somebody else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2015, 12:36 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,026,167 times
Quote:
So again....foriegn policy does matter?

Blame the victims? I blame the U.S. for getting involved where they have no business being (and you agree).

I never discussed their role. I simply said when someone gets attacked, they are going to fight back. That is simply stating a fact of human nature.
Who attacked these two muslim killers in California?

I didn't go kill muslims after 9/11.

Old 12-04-2015, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Well if the Freedom Outpost says 15-25% are radicals then it must be true, over a million radical Muslims in the US I wonder why we haven't been attacked. You should be more concerned about the flu.
well, I did not say if the freedom outpost says 15-25% are radicals, then it must be true. How about you give me an accurate number?

Does number really matter? Okay, it is just 1% 0.1%, how about that? What difference does it make? What really matters is that this kind of things happen over and over and over again. This time, happened 60 minutes away from me.

I've never said all Muslims are bad, matter of fact, I don't recall how many times I defend innocent civilized peaceful Muslims. But, political correctness needs to go. Let's face the problem, we are at war with extreme muslim jihadists.

I don't have all the answers, my answer is restrict immigrants from all 25 Muslim nations. For people who are already here, treat them with human decency. That will be my solution.

Do you have a better solution?

We as californians have been attacked, you were offended because I quoted a website and you disagree with the number? really?

How about you offer a reasonable solution?

Last edited by lilyflower3191981; 12-04-2015 at 12:47 PM..

Old 12-04-2015, 12:41 PM

19,029 posts, read 14,229,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
People around us are losing their minds as they attempt to twist current events to fit their ideologies, rather than adjusting their ideologies to fit current events. Unfortunately, many of them hold the power to "control" us.
I do believe that "disarming the people" via "gun control" to stem "gun violence" is not a misstatement of current events.
"Besides the ADVANTAGE OF BEING ARMED, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of. Notwithstanding the military establishments in the several kingdoms of Europe, which are carried as far as the public resources will bear, THE [EUROPEAN] GOVERNMENTS ARE AFRAID TO TRUST THE PEOPLE WITH ARMS."
- - - James Madison, Federalist Papers #46, January 29, 1788.
The Federalist #46

One may infer that the current administration (and others before it) are opposed to the endowed rights of American people, and their sovereignty over the servant government originally instituted to secure those endowed rights.

But I may be mistaken.

Does disarming harmless people and embracing mad dogs "secure rights" of the harmless people?

Old 12-04-2015, 12:42 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,151,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
You should be much more concerned with being attacked (mugged/roblooking like you've got money; that's immensely more likely.
That's already a concern, I don't want to have to add another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
And I'm worried about being attacked because I don't look Muslim and Muslim's kill people just because.
Anyone like that would attack me too, since only they would be able to tell I'm obviously not Muslim. Plus, I'm told I look Persian more than anything. So they'd probably target me first before anyone else. o.O

The joys of being mixed and racially ambiguous...always seen as an outsider (and thus probably an "acceptable" target) among any demographic. :/

Last edited by ohhwanderlust; 12-04-2015 at 12:51 PM..

Old 12-04-2015, 12:57 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,553,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
One of the victims was Iranian-American.
She was a Christian who fled Islamists.

Old 12-04-2015, 12:59 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,267,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
Who attacked these two muslim killers in California?

I didn't go kill muslims after 9/11.
We as a country did then and before then.

Old 12-04-2015, 12:59 PM

39,876 posts, read 26,546,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
She was a Christian who fled Islamists.
Which is why it is so sad that she died here at the hands of the very same Muslim savages she thought she had escaped from.

Old 12-04-2015, 01:00 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,267,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Honestly, I think you just want to argue for the sake of arguing sometimes. You can argue with somebody else.
I'm not the one that agreed with someone but still told them they were wrong.

Old 12-04-2015, 01:02 PM

Quote:
I'm not the one that agreed with someone but still told them they were wrong.

again, argue with somebody else

I did not say you are wrong, I am saying foreign policy plays an important part, but there is STILL no justification to kill innocent civilians. Do you not agree? If you don't agree, then yes, you are wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies