Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2015, 09:34 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,569,954 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
Yep, same thing with serial killers, mass murders, psychos, etc.......you often read the same thing over and over again....."they were so quiet"......"they were so nice"....."they kept to themselves". Followed by, "I would have never guessed they would do "such a thing" in a million years.

And their moms say they are the best son/daughter in the world.....yep.
Yeah, even the chief beheader for ISIS; Jihadi John, was the most kindest moderate Muslim, according to his friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC9nUw_SSnA

Old 12-07-2015, 09:36 PM

9,576 posts, read 7,359,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
. . .
POLITICAL ISLAM
Tears of Jihad (1400 years and counting)
Kafir Deaths (cumulative)
• Christians : 60 million
• Buddhists : 10 million
• Hindus : 80 million
• Africans : 120 million
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Total : 270 million
Source : Political Islam - Islam's ideology about unbelievers, Kafirs
(Not to mention the millions captured, enslaved and abused.)
. . . .
So we are talking millions of years, good to know!

Old 12-07-2015, 09:36 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,645,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustermannBB View Post
Can't speak for France and the Jews but for the rest, what are you on about?
So sit in silence until it's you they come after.

Old 12-07-2015, 09:38 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,283,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
So sit in silence until it's you they come after.
If one would not be able to learn from history that would be the thing to do, indeed.
But perhaps you would welcome a Facist America, I for one not so much......

Old 12-07-2015, 09:56 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,479,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Yes you minimize the risk-and they have been- there is Intel and protocols in place there are applications and checks - most people take 6/10 yrs to immigrate -normally- unless it's a wife or hubby to a citizen. our constitution and freedoms allow more in -that most would like.
2- no money --darn right there is NO budget passed as we type and tonight the congress is at Holiday party- so there goes INTEL and other means that help reduce the risk- and I do know what I am talking about- but will not expound on how- and I have been overseas- and I am for feeding our own kids first- but will never go against one set of peoples as a whole-- can't do that - the Indonesians are the majority of Muslims of the world-- do you understand we are in bed with many of these countries to include our import of oil? and so many other things.
We cannot just throw the baby out with the bathwater- if you swear to uphold the constitutions and (my hubby died trying)- No- will not run like a rabbit in fear and try to build a moat - there are intelligent way to defeat enemies - and his war's roots are --communication. CUT IT--- but for that you need funding-- ask where is it? Right now- we looking at a possible shut down- Ok so LEOS show up but 80% of the work comes to a halt-- I know what I am saying-- so whose worried? The drunken partiers? no wonder Trumpy went bezerk tonight,,, the henhouse is empty. Nobody home--
How can you say "they" have been minimizing the risk/safety of the American people when it appears to many that some like obama seems to want to get syrian refugees here regardless what the fbi director and counter terrorism express great concern over? And ignore the majority of states/the concerns of the populace?

Most Americans Support Using Force in Syria, Oppose Refugees

How states like CA who give the welcome sign to illegals, who we can't possibly know who they are/their background is, putting us all at risk?

Jerry Brown: Immigrants, citizen or not, 'welcome in California' - LA Times

Yes, I agree with you.....politicians of all stripes don't care about you/me/our safety.

As for your husband, I'm sorry to hear about his death. And I'm sure you feel the same as many that more than a few politicians are also going out of their way to not uphold the Constitution and it happens right at the top with many examples. Here's just a few I'm sure you're aware of where courts have spoken in regards to this:

Court: Obama appointments are unconstitutional - CBS News

Judge: Obama's immigration move unconstitutional - CNNPolitics.com

So I think you agree/we are on the same page.....if the person at the top has no concern to follow the Constitution they swore to uphold, how do you trust such a person to make decisions that benefit the safety/follow the rule of law that protects you and me?

Quote:
Well I guess the solution is to next go after the peculiar, introverts and quiet ones, if we are to be serious about avoiding such crimes in the future......
You joke of course but don't underestimate one of our "leaders" suggesting such "logic" as a solution.....

Old 12-07-2015, 10:02 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,645,764 times
Quote:
If one would not be able to learn from history that would be the thing to do, indeed.
But perhaps you would welcome a Facist America, I for one not so much......
You've clearly learned nothing from history. You have no clue what's going on in other countries.

Old 12-07-2015, 10:03 PM

19,029 posts, read 14,236,593 times
Info on Islam: How to destroy Islam - non-violently

"The difference between predatory cults such as Islam and real religions, is that a true religion attempts to bring out the best in people, whereas a predatory cult does the opposite.

Muslims inhabit a different moral universe from the rest of us, where good is evil and evil is good, if it serves the purposes of Islam.

While other religions teach goodwill to mankind, Islam teaches hostility to all non-members of the cult.
Jesus, in the parable of the Good Samaritan, taught his followers to help all people in need, irrespective of their religion. Jews are commanded to be a light unto the nations. The Buddha taught compassion for all suffering beings.

But in Islam, charity applies only to fellow Muslims, and in fact many Islamic charities are money-launderers for jihad.

There is no Golden Rule in Islam. There is no place for conscience in Islam. Peel away the thin veneer of religiosity, and all you find is vicious, primitive, predatory tribalism."
. . . .

You are being redirected...
"It's not enough that al-Qaeda has called Fr Zakaria Botros "one of the most wanted infidels in the world," issuing a 60 million dollar bounty on his head, or that popular Arabic magazines call him "Islam's public enemy #1"; now, as expected, CAIR is getting in on the action, calling for a "national alert" -- as in umma alert, eerily reminiscent of a fatwa -- against him. Apparently his last few shows dealing with Muhammad's questionable sexual habits, including necrophilia - are irking CAIR.

Why do radical (ahem) devout Muslims, such as CAIR, hate -- and fear -- Zakaria Botros so? The problem Muslims have with Fr Botros is that they simply cannot refute him: everything he says -- no matter how scandalizing to Islam -- is always based on, often revered, Islamic sources. Moreover, Fr Botros rarely makes any claims about Islam: he only exposes; he only raises questions and then invites Islam's ulema to respond and "clarify" the matter. However, as this story indicates, their response is only to have him censored -- or, for the more radical, killed."
You are being redirected...
= = = = = = =

Old 12-07-2015, 10:09 PM
pll

1,112 posts, read 2,488,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Islam commands Muslims to wage jihad till the whole world is forcefully subjugated to live under the oppressive Sharia Law.

Islam has no place in a civilized society.
Great post and very true! Unfortunaly, most people don't know what Sharia Law is. I would encourage everyone to study it and be aware.

Old 12-07-2015, 10:13 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,283,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
You've clearly learned nothing from history. You have no clue what's going on in other countries.
Brave assumption about another individual you now little about.
Have you actually lived in Germany for example or been to Switzerland or do you just rely on what the media feeds you.
It's kind of like when some Europeans think of the USA as a place where one gets shot pretty much as soon as one exits the plane, after all that is what the media is primarily feeding them. You seem to fall into that category, if you don't mind me making assumption, too!

Old 12-07-2015, 10:21 PM

23,768 posts, read 12,650,844 times
Center for Security Policy
Poll of U.S. Muslims Reveals Ominous Levels Of Support For Islamic Supremacists’ Doctrine of Shariah, Jihad
https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy....shariah-jihad/

600 Muslims who live in the US were polled. The following is a few results from that poll..

Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to shariah
51% Total Agree (Net)
23% Strongly Agree
28% Somewhat Agree

Violence against Americans here in the United States can be justified as part of the global jihad
25% Total Agree (Net)
13% Strongly Agree
12% Somewhat Agree

Do you believe the jihad is an obligation of your practice of Islam?
41% Yes
41% No

Do you believe that it is legitimate to use violence to punish those who give offense to Islam by , for example, portraying the prophet Mohammed?
24% Yes
60% No

Last edited by berdee; 12-07-2015 at 10:27 PM.. Reason: typo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.