Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2015, 07:11 AM

5,701 posts, read 3,236,674 times

Advertisements

I hear he is going to lead BLM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2015, 07:20 AM

15,675 posts, read 10,458,687 times
Whatever Obama does, there is no doubt it will involve further enriching his personal fortune peddling his political influence for multi-millions of dollars.

Old 12-21-2015, 07:38 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,978,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Maybe the devisiveness ends after Obama leads office, maybe those who beleive he is a Nigerian Muslim will go away and congress can compromise with the next president.
If you notice anytime this rumor dies it gets brought back up......something tells me President Obama likes the rumor, along with telling others he is not liked because of his color. Mighty arrogant for him to feel it's about color and not his failed leadership in the world.

Not sure who the man will work with, seems most country officials find him to be unpleasant to work with.

Old 12-21-2015, 10:24 AM

7,581 posts, read 5,353,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Maybe the devisiveness ends after Obama leads office, maybe those who beleive he is a Nigerian Muslim will go away and congress can compromise with the next president.
Fat chance of that, which will go a long way to putting an end to the Obama divisive meme.

Old 12-21-2015, 10:31 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,630,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I agree. But I can't wait, not only to see what he will do, but so we can stop hearing from the conspiracists, nutjobs, and haters. All in all, Obama has done a job really good with the pile of crap he was handed, and it will be so nice to not have to listen to hateful comments about the entire Obama family any longer. They have had to deal with more negativity, ignorance and hate than almost any other first family. Why people feel the need to bash Michelle Obama, who has had to tread more carefully than any other first lady and not make one misstep, is beyond me.

If Hillary takes over next year, then those same angry frightened sore losers will still be overloading the internet with their same weak sauce. And it will remain entertaining.

Old 12-21-2015, 11:11 AM

57,405 posts, read 26,399,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
If you notice anytime this rumor dies it gets brought back up......something tells me President Obama likes the rumor, along with telling others he is not liked because of his color. Mighty arrogant for him to feel it's about color and not his failed leadership in the world.

Not sure who the man will work with, seems most country officials find him to be unpleasant to work with.
Half the GOP beleive he's a Muslim and a greater majority beleive he wasn't born in the US, if he is behind this then his next career needs to be in marketing.

I wonder if a white president would've had to defend unsubstantiated rumors like that for 2 terms, can't come up with anything to match those numbers.

Old 12-21-2015, 11:20 AM

10,099 posts, read 5,767,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
I think you have him mixed up with his predecessor. Who has, thank God, gone away quietly to paint pictures of his toes. I think even W knew he had nothing to offer the world post-presidency after such a disastrous tenure in office. The best thing he ever did for his country was to go away.

I see Obama following in his two Democratic predecessors' footsteps and going on to do some good humanitarian work when he leaves office. The Democratic ex-presidents are a credit to us all.
Bush does a lot of humanitarian work and supports the vets. At least give the man credit for that. Bush faced crises on a massive scale that has never been seen here before. He didn't single handedly wreck the economy. Democrats share plenty of blame.

Yet Obama dove right in know what he was getting into and only made things much worse. It wasn't long before he showed us that he had no plan beyond bold talk and setting withdrawal deadlines for our wars. Eight years of Obama and I can only think of one achievement. Eliminating pre-existing conditions for health insurance.

Old 12-21-2015, 11:26 AM

291 posts, read 391,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
When Obama leaves office like Clinton he we will a rather young man, and if he is anything like his predecessors Clinton and Carter, and I think that he is, I'm pretty sure it will be a rather public role so with much anticipation I can't wait to hear what he will have to say when unencumbered by the politics surrounding the presidency. If it is anything like he has hinted at over the last year, a period Larry Wilmore describes as the "Era of Obama Don't Give it should at least be entertaining.
I wonder if he will apologize.

Old 12-21-2015, 11:34 AM

30,772 posts, read 19,433,058 times
Quote:
When Obama leaves office like Clinton he we will a rather young man, and if he is anything like his predecessors Clinton and Carter, and I think that he is, I'm pretty sure it will be a rather public role so with much anticipation I can't wait to hear what he will have to say when unencumbered by the politics surrounding the presidency. If it is anything like he has hinted at over the last year, a period Larry Wilmore describes as the "Era of Obama Don't Give it should at least be entertaining.
He's going to say yes, it's true, I'm a Muslim...and then all of you Obots will have to convert, discriminate against women and gays, look for some people to kill, and shun all fun.

Old 12-21-2015, 11:54 AM

7,499 posts, read 6,304,186 times
Quote:
He will probably make an announcement that he has decided to become a muslim.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies