Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2016, 08:33 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,019,847 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Stop bombing over there and stop immigration.
I'm fine with this.

Old 01-17-2016, 06:56 AM

26,501 posts, read 15,084,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
I guess it is settled for you, anyone who disagrees with you must be lying. I stopped reading after that point because it is clear to my I am wasting my time with you.
You are lying.

By obfuscating what you know to be true and diverting away from it, you are lying.

These migrants factually come from a culture that treats women as second class citizens.

These migrants factually attack women in higher proportions (something you pretend to not understand) than other demographics and it isn't even close.

PC BS Multiculturalism is so extreme, it needs its adherents to deny reality and facts.

You are fine with the increase in sexual attacks to promote this agenda.

Old 01-17-2016, 01:32 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,193,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
You are lying.

By obfuscating what you know to be true and diverting away from it, you are lying.

These migrants factually come from a culture that treats women as second class citizens.

These migrants factually attack women in higher proportions (something you pretend to not understand) than other demographics and it isn't even close.

PC BS Multiculturalism is so extreme, it needs its adherents to deny reality and facts.

You are fine with the increase in sexual attacks to promote this agenda.
Well look at that, now you are lying and trying to put words in my mouth I never said. Could you do us a favor and stop lying.

Old 01-17-2016, 01:54 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,896,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post

My plan is the exact opposite. Stop bombing over there and stop immigration.
My Dad, may he rest in peace, once told me it was best to leave crazy people alone. That is sound foreign policy advice too.

Old 01-17-2016, 08:24 PM

3,046 posts, read 2,385,092 times
Quote:
Actually, the best thing to do is not to let over a million people in from a culture that simply propagates evil actions and accepts them.

A country's #1 responsibility is to protect its own citizens.

There are reasons why Japan is sending aid, but not allowing refugees in. What happened on New Year's Eve is one of them.
Japan is missing out

Old 01-17-2016, 08:25 PM

3,046 posts, read 2,385,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
My Dad, may he rest in peace, once told me it was best to leave crazy people alone. That is sound foreign policy advice too.
Or....invite them into your home

Old 01-17-2016, 08:30 PM

26,501 posts, read 15,084,039 times
Quote:
Well look at that, now you are lying and trying to put words in my mouth I never said. Could you do us a favor and stop lying.
If you could read or be honest...it is clear that I didn't say that was a direct quote and it is clearly spelled out.

It is the logical conclusion of what you stand for.

You lie by hiding from the fact that most Muslim areas treat women like chattel.

You lie by hiding from the fact that Muslim immigrants to Europe are far more likely to commit rape.

You attack those that point out these facts and other facts...so by fact, you are accepting an increase in sexual attacks to support continued mass immigration. Yeah! PC BS Multiculturalism, silence the victims!

Old 01-17-2016, 08:33 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,193,867 times
Quote:
If you could read or be honest...it is clear that I didn't say that was a direct quote and it is clearly spelled out.

It is the logical conclusion of what you stand for.

You lie by hiding from the fact that most Muslim areas treat women like chattel.

You lie by hiding from the fact that Muslim immigrants to Europe are far more likely to commit rape.

You attack those that point out these facts and other facts...so by fact, you are accepting an increase in sexual attacks to support continued mass immigration. Yeah! PC BS Multiculturalism, silence the victims!
Interesting, you accuse me of lying while you yourself continue to lie through generalizations. Sorry, I am not like you, I do not blame an entire group of people for the actions of the few. In doing so, you are disingenuous to the victims of crimes.

Old 01-17-2016, 08:38 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,019,847 times
Quote:
Interesting, you accuse me of lying while you yourself continue to lie through generalizations. Sorry, I am not like you, I do not blame an entire group of people for the actions of the few. In doing so, you are disingenuous to the victims of crimes.
I don't blame an entire group of people. I blame a false and militaristic religion that many people follow.

Why is this hard for you?

Old 01-17-2016, 08:41 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,879,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krichton View Post
Or....invite them into your home

That's the thing the government particularly liberals are bringing them into the country and forcing them on us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.