Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-24-2016, 10:05 AM

2,201 posts, read 1,877,726 times

Advertisements

As a Viet Nam medic I wasn't trained in warfare statagies but rather treating injuries and preserving life. Since then I have lived in a world where atrosities are common place. Trying to be the world's policemen dilutes us seemingly. Our politicians speak with bravado on how we will wipe out ISIS and yet have no real support from an administration that refuses to listen to military strategists! My plan calls for knocking out each geographical radical entity beginning with extreme guerrilla warfare against Boko Huram. This can be done by attacking camps, headquarters, literally hunting them after getting intelligence that a village ,school or groups so groups can secure same. At risk targets for Huram are seemingly easy to predict. I'm not suggesting vulnerable targets be used as human shields decoys or bait, but as Huram activity is discovered moving they will be met with shoulder missles and Ak 47's like rain from their otherwise unarmed people! The leaders of Huram must be taken out with sniper fire asap. This redefines bravodo to mean courage, humanitarian relief and killing evil!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2016, 11:47 AM

5,701 posts, read 3,225,545 times
Redraw the map of Africa and let them have their own little corner. Nuke them if they invade peaceful Africans.

Old 01-24-2016, 11:57 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,773,354 times
What the world needs more of is the West meddling in the affairs of other countries, picking winners and losers, creating new boundaries and installing leaders/ dictators who might favor the West so long as the cash keeps flowing- NOT.

Imagine " what if" the East decided to impose themselves in the barbarianism of the US Civil War ?

Old 01-24-2016, 12:08 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,428,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
As a Viet Nam medic I wasn't trained in warfare statagies but rather treating injuries and preserving life. Since then I have lived in a world where atrosities are common place. Trying to be the world's policemen dilutes us seemingly. Our politicians speak with bravado on how we will wipe out ISIS and yet have no real support from an administration that refuses to listen to military strategists! My plan calls for knocking out each geographical radical entity beginning with extreme guerrilla warfare against Boko Huram. This can be done by attacking camps, headquarters, literally hunting them after getting intelligence that a village ,school or groups so groups can secure same. At risk targets for Huram are seemingly easy to predict. I'm not suggesting vulnerable targets be used as human shields decoys or bait, but as Huram activity is discovered moving they will be met with shoulder missles and Ak 47's like rain from their otherwise unarmed people! The leaders of Huram must be taken out with sniper fire asap. This redefines bravodo to mean courage, humanitarian relief and killing evil!
It also means trying to be the world's policemen, the very thing you admit dilutes us.

Old 01-24-2016, 12:14 PM

3,304 posts, read 2,174,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
It's easy to talk tough when someone else is doing the fighting. If you want to attack Boko Haram, then send your son or grandson over there to go fight them. Pay for it out of your retirement funds.

If anyone wants to volunteer to go to Africa to fight Boko Haram, then we should let them. But we shouldn't send in US troops.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies